Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Laying there she let him rub her back. "I am not that delicate Damian.", she told him. When he started to put a bit more pressure, she moaned, but in pleasure instead of pain. Though she had a tolerance for pain and a rather high threshold.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian put more force when Abigail spoke up. Hearing her moan made Damian smile since he could tell it was a pleasurable. So he continued to massage Abigail. After a bit Damian leaned his head towards her neck as he continued to massage her. Soon he nibbled her neck and massaged her back.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She continued to moan and laid there. Though when he started to nibble on her neck well still rubbing her back. She moaned a bit louder. Only to push off the mattress a bit but stopped.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned hearing Abigail's reaction. So he continued to nibble on her neck as he was massaging her. After a little bit of that he pulled back and said."Does this please you my lady? If not then what else might I do to please you?"Damian didn't stop massaging her as he said that. He continued to massage her until she told him to stop.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She laid there and moaned some more. "Hmm.", she said and shivered. Though she was dozing off a bit. "Well...", she added on then yawned.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still massaged Abigail. He took pleasure in hearing her moan and then lowered his head towards hers and placed a kiss on her cheek."Take all the time you need to decide my lady. I'm more than happy to continue doing this."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She giggled tiredly,"Okay.", she replied. Only to cradle her head in her arms a bit more. "Could you rub my feet too?", she asked him. When he got off the bed she extended her foot out. She hated her feet though. Since she would wear a man's eight or nine shoe depending on make no trouble.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."As my lady wishes."Damian then started to massage Abigail's foot with the same amount of force he used to massage her back. As he rubbed her foot he placed a kiss or tow on her leg.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed and watched him rub her feet. Only to moan and lay there. Though she blushed when he kissed her leg. This was a time she was glad to of had her legs waxed. Soon enough bones could be heard popping in her feet.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to rub her feet. He also placed a couple more kisses on her legs before he placed one more on the back of her knee. He smiled and said."My lady please let me know if anything I do displeases you. I shall then rectify my mistake and do better to please."Damian then continued to rub her feet.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She moaned when he started to rub her feet. "You're doing good.", she moaned. When he kissed the back of her knee, she gasped. "Hey.", she stifled a giggle.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."I'm sorry my lady but I couldn't help myself. It looked so tempting to kiss there."Damian rubbed her foot for a while longer then said."Might there be anything else that my lady wishes done?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sat up but let him still rub her foot. Then pulled her foot out of his hold. "Hmm, I do need someone to spar with.", she said. Only to her finger under his chin and kiss his forehead. Before standing up and looking down at him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:09 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded."My wish is your command. Find the place you wish to spar and lets begin."Damian then stood up and waited for her to lead the way.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She then pecked his lips before going to the work out room. Still in the basketball shorts and sports bra. Now she gone the area with mats and made sure, most of the floor was covered. Then she got into a relaxed fighting stance. Before crooking her finger at him, meaning 'come and get me'. As she had a grin to her face, that was flirty and confident.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games