Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:27 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus
xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Well, better yet I want more sleep.", she said and yawned. Before slowly sat up and looked at Marcus.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean
xxxxxxxx
She glanced at him,"A bit sore.", she said well nibbling on an order of fries. Well she smiled at him before sipping at her drink.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:32 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus chuckles softly. "I know that feeling." He says to her with a smile.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude nods slightly. "Would a light massage help with that?"  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:38 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She leaned up and pecked his cheek. Slowly she got up and started to stretch out her own body. Now she gone to his room to get her shoes back on. Once she was done she came back to the living room and looked at him. With out thinking she texted Rebecca that she was ready to meet up at her old house to be.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

"After we help Abigail out first.", she said and handed him, his half of the food. Once she got Abigail's text, she shown it to Jean.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiled wider when Abigail pecked his cheek. As she went to get her shoes he got to his feet and stretched more, feeling his back crack. "Shall we head out?"

Jean-Claude took his food with a smile and started eating it. When Rebecca showed him the text he nods. "I'll need you to guide me unless we swing by Marcus' house first."  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:13 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and nodded as she held his hand until they got to the motorcycle. "Let's hope for the best.", she muttered into his back as they were on the bike.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

With out much trouble she got him to Abigail's old house to be.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus smiles to Abigail. "It'll turn out well, I'm sure of it." He said before driving them to her old place with her directions, arriving about the same time as Jean-Claude and Rebecca.

Jean-Claude backed up his truck by what looked like the best spot for them to bring Abigail's things out through.

((just one post before getting off to get ready for work.))  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hearing him she nodded and told him how to get to the house. But people came out of the house seeing Marcus, Abigail, with Jean and Rebecca. Everyone seemed to be quiet for now as Abigail walked into the house as she openly held the giant's man hand. Though Rebecca walked in after Abigail and Marcus.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

She looked at Jean, then the other couple. But she gone in and quietly talked to Abigail about what things she could carry. Of course she was allowed to carry light things, so she packed up pictures and small breakable decor. Most of the people weren't of the house hold but they were the two other teams Abigail had worked with "Go away.", Abigail finally said in a cold voice. As the people finally did walk off from staring at them right now. Abigail figured her roommates were out for the time being.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus couldn't help but smile as he ducked through the doorway of the house to help pack Abigail's things.

Jean-Claude walked inside with Rebecca and started by setting up the boxes that would be used.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
As they packed she realized she had about eight totes worth. But she stayed quiet for the most part. Aside from helping tell them what gone where or what to pack with what. John could be heard running inside now. "Abi'! Are you insane?", John said, well trying not to yell. But Abigail lightly touched Marcus's hand well glancing at him. Before going over to John,"Look it's my life, and I'll do damn well please with what I want to. And that means getting out of here, I'll do it!", she snapped at John. Alan had appeared over John's shoulder to watch, but hearing Abigail's words. Both of the men had flinched like she slapped either of them.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

As they were packing she heard footsteps but didn't tense up. Hearing John she glanced at him in the door way. But as Abigail seemed to challenge and put him in his place; the lover of Marcus was almost heartless to these people.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
I nearly had a cherry coke spurt out my nose.

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus looked toward the men as they came in, saying nothing even with how angrily Abigail's snapping at them.

Jean-Claude flinched as well, a learned reaction to such a response. He quietly closed up some of the filled boxes to keep himself busy.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Why go with him?", John asked in a low voice, as he glanced at Marcus. Though it still could be heard by everyone in the room. Quickly she glanced at Marcus as John after he asked his question. "I don't have to answer you.", she growled, and started to feel her lips pull back into a snarl.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

She moved over to Abigail finally and put a hand on the wall. Trying to help keep the guys from entering. As Abigail fought a snarl, her eyes seemed feral. Yet that wasn't to uncommon, yet common.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
I just saw a MLP own Starscream in a death battle.

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinks a few times when he heard the growl come from Abigail. 'Could she have had the blood in her before that event?' He thought to himself.

Jean-Claude looks at Abigail upon hearing the growl, only having heard a growl like that from Marcus before.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
She felt a hand on her back between her shoulder blades. "Abigail, relax the sooner you're out of here the better for the four... Well five of us.", Rebecca said. Now Abigail relaxed at the touch and power of words her friend used. Of course Abigail shook her head a bit. "You better leave us now, or else I'll make you regret it.", Abigail said in a cold voice to John and Alan.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

As she got Abigail to calm down she kept her hand on Abigail's back. But John and Alan left a bit wide eyed from Abigail leaving a big threat open. Finally as they got the truck packed up she sat in the truck cab.

Kharne Sunar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus carries a good deal of the items out himself, carefully placing the boxes in the bed of Jean-Claude's truck. Afterward he moved over to Abigail's car to give it a look.

Jean-Claude made sure none of the boxes would come out of the bed of his truck.  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Abigail pulled out a car jack for Marcus so he could double check her missing, gas tank. Now she kept a tense guard as she felt Rebecca look at her from a distance.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

"That growl is something I heard a time or two before with Abigail...", she muttered. Watching the couple with the car.

Kharne Sunar

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces