Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:28 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Oh no, oh no, no, no. This would not do. Kleta had to cover her ears. Despite the strong attraction she felt for the fae, his singing... oh dear. She was the goddess of fame, not infamy. How many times did she have to teach the mortals the difference between the two?

Kleta wanted him all the same, but it would never work. He was mortal and she was a goddess. That alone! Mother seemed to frown on permanent relationships with mortals, and Kleta wanted all sorts of relations with this particular mortal. A tear fell from Kleta's eyes. Was the Spartan goddess crying?! Absolutely not. She sucked in a big breath and flicked the tear away from her cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm
User ImageAlister was excited to be here!

This was the first time he had gone out in a while since he was firmly back with his family, and not only that, but he managed to get his coward of a brother outside with him! Alister shot an all-too-happy grin in the direction of his brother as they entered the room, dragging the poisonous shetani in with a firm grip on his glove.

User Image"Why am I here?"

It was a question filled with desperation, hoping that Alister would give up and let him go home.

Unfortunately, Alister had no such plan in mind.

"Because you need to get out more!" Alister rolled his eyes. "All you've done since you came back from that island adventure with that crazy faerie you talk about is stay at home and mope. You even force Eknath to go out and get you all your groceries. It's pathetic."

"I'm not moping!" protested Lisandru, frustrated. "I'm just ... being myself! I like being alone! I cook, I clean, I research antidotes..."

Alister rolled his eyes, and opened his mouth to remark back before he noticed something very... very ... odd.

Lisandru made a disturbed noise, leaping back from his brother-now-sister. "Oh Guardians put those away! What in Telrunya is going on! Why do you have-- oh for Guardians' sake who are these fools--"

Lisandru's complaints were quickly drowned out by Alister taking notice of the absolutely gorgeous man in front of him, moving to get closer to him. Oh, how Alister wanted to be with him for the rest of their lives! But -- who was this other girl? And why was Alister's woman suddenly a man? But oh, he still felt the deep love in his heart ... err ... her ... whatever.

With both of them?

Alister quirked a brow at Junior saying yes, before turning to Poliahu. "No!" confessed Alister, pressing a hand to his, err, her chest. It confused him for a moment, and he felt his chest, before shrugging it off and continuing his protest. "We are meant to be! I love you!"

Lisandru was thoroughly convinced his brother-sister was insane and decided to escape immediately.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior
sailornorthstar
Poliahu

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 pm
Bree stood there patiently waiting for him to decide on which dance he wanted to teach her. She felt the giddiness rising up in her chest, almost causing her to lose her breath. This was so special to her, she never expected him to offer a piece of his culture, a deeper look into who he was. For this reason she was ok with standing on a full dance floor, bodies bobbing and moving around them as they just stood there. She was ok with this.

Her lips parted and cheeks grew red as she watched what he was doing. Since he was a male she was sure his hip movement would be more pronounced in her own. She watched for a moment before slowly mimicking him, she knew she could pick something like this up, but she was feeling so self conscious and so unsure of herself. She sucked in a deep breath and held it for a moment, just taking in the music flowing around them. She just needed to let go, just hang loose and have some fun. So what if she didn't get the moves or she looked ridiculous, she knew the Prince wouldn't think any less of her... would he?

She slowly let the stream of oxygen she was holding in her lungs slip between her lips. Her eyes fluttered closed as she let her hips sway to the sound of the music. Sure enough a smile began to make its way up her face as she continued to repeat his moves to the tempo. Yes, this is how it felt to just let go. This is how it felt to just not care if anyone was watching. She felt free and her whole body was expressing that, even taking a chance to throw in some of its own moves to what the Prince was teaching her.

She opened her eyes after a bit, hers meeting his, causing her to squeak in the suddenness of returning to reality, “Oh sorry! I don't think that's how it goes. I was just really getting into it.” she laughed nervously.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

PHAENMAN HAS ISSUED A CHALLENGE

Twitchapher the 3rd
The party wasn't going exactly as she planned. More so that she was now a he. This was just unfair. How were these mortals suppose to have any chance of defeating him now? Oh well. As long as he didn't break any arms.

Maybe.

"Alright mortals line up!" His voiced boomed. "I'm taken on challengers! Prove yourself to your friends you are indeed glorious." Oh this was going to be fun! Who knows, maybe one of these mortals would impress him.

Will you arm wrestle with the toughest Grace?!

((Note: any rolls made until midnight EST will still count for tomorrow's rolls!))

FA Venus
Crew

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:38 pm
Seruta
Star Hunter

Spitfire gazed dreamily at the dark blue fauny, he was coming towards her as well! It was such an honor to be in the presence of such beauty, to even gaze upon him! Spitfire tried to get a hold of her mind that was clearly flying away from her much faster then even she could fly, but it was no good.

The captain of the wonderbolts accepted the drink, a wonderful gift from such a beautiful piece of stallion. Spitfire didn't take her eyes off him for a second as she took a sip from the drink. Oh how she wished she had noticed his beauty sooner, how could she have gone her all life without knowing beauty like this? The fauny blushed at his compliment, she knew she didn't hold a candle to him, he flattered her so.

"You are too kind, as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside, no doubt." Spitfire was certain she had never said the word beautiful more times in her life, outside of talking about flying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 pm
"Possessive?" she questioned, clearly not understanding. "I just wanna' look...he's so pretty..." She still hadn't put it together in her head; everything was all hazy up there. She wanted to go back to the sexy feline Pae...but she didn't want to make her hero sad either...and yet...such beauty drawing her attention in the other direction.

Pouting again, she continued clinging to Pothos, unable to decide what else she should do. She didn't understand why she couldn't look at the pretty man...if she wasn't supposed to look at him, then why was he up there where everyone could see him? Shouldn't he be hiding somewhere? Was he...too pretty? Omigosh, what if he was?!? Maybe he could actually harm Pae with his prettiness. Was her hero trying to save her?

If possible, he just became even more her hero than he was before.

Her pout turned into a lip quiver, the hint of tears touching the corners of her eyes. She managed to tear her eyes away from the gorgeous Faerie to gaze upon her hero instead. "You...you're trying to save me..." she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. Slowly, she started to smile. "I knew it...I knew I'd found my hero..."

With a happy little squeak, she then attempted to leap into his arms.

Fea Line
Pothos

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Teigra rolled 2 100-sided dice: 72, 59 Total: 131 (2-200)

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:41 pm
Kekeke, the God of Lust strikes again! More chaos was needed! His mother was on the alert, so any new disturbances might help to save the pretty little thing who seemed to be ogling Adonis at the moment.

The next victims: Kylieam and Rainbow Dash.

Fea Line
Kylieam

Wolfs Heart
Rainbow Dash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:42 pm
Then there was him and her and he felt happy but he felt this to him and GAH! Blizz was becoming overwhelmed by all the conflicting emotions for different pae and he wasn't handling it all to well. He buried his face in his hands. He just...Wanted this to stop so he could get a clear feeling for one Pae...Just one.

(Blizz has been hit way too many times and now he's having a little break down. Don't mind him.)  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:42 pm
Once he figured she had the dance moves down, he stopped moving his own hips, mostly for his own sake. If anyone from his tribe had been there, they would never have let him live that down... but at this moment he didn't care. He could tell she was getting it... and getting into it.

Laughing, he watched as she threw her own moves into the mix, turning his spiritual cleansing dance into.. well, her own spiritual cleansing. She looked rather good doing it too. But then she must have felt him just watching her because she stopped, opening her eyes and apologizing for spicing it up a bit. "Oh no worries. It was quite beautiful, even if it was partly your own. That's the best about the dance really. It one meant to just let go and relax. Refresh your soul." he smiled. It really didn't matter either way. He was having fun.

Deciding to just let his own self go, he began doing the male version of the dance, which was more of a sort of martial arts type power sway. Moves to relax the muscles and release stress... but he also added a bit of 'Bree spunk' as he was mentally calling it. Shutting his eyes and grinning, letting himself get sucked into the bouncy music. In the jungle they wouldn't have the added beat, just the drummers and jungle ambiance, but he quite liked the added touch.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:49 pm
Menelie
Lol, its okay. Diona is asking for creepy.

Diona almost choked at his failed attempt to talk to her suavely. She was definitely the better sweet-talker of the two, in her opinion. The red faerie gave him a playful smirk anyways as he called her cupcake and checked her out. Now this was what she was talking about, she quickly glanced over his shoulder to make sure he had no female attachments following him.

Once she saw that all was clear she took the opportunity to check out his guns as he suggested. They were quite impressive, Melek had been so straggly compared to those arms. Diona wanted to reach out and touch them. No, nope! She was clearly the more glorious of the two, just look at her!

The female tossed her crimson hair in an attempt at seductively showing off her gorgeous locks. "Your arms are very impressive, what is your secret?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Teigra rolled 2 100-sided dice: 90, 43 Total: 133 (2-200)

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:50 pm
Okay, one more set, then he'd vanish into the crowd again. He let the first arrow fly randomly, then shrugged and did the same with the second. Chaos and whatnot.

Whoops, he hit Kylieam again. And the other arrow....haha, whoops indeed!

Euphrosyne.

Time to book it!

Fea Line
Kylieam

Menelie
Euphrosyne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:56 pm
Pothis blinked.....gathering a note from that crazy rainbow colored fae...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Extremely.

Ok well, in a way maybe he was trying to save her... from his mother's wrath... "Y-yeah... yeah that's it..." he said awkwardly. Boy was she close... really close. And quivering... and crying... and still her hero. Arrow effects or not that felt really good and he had to admit he didn't want that part to stop. Maybe he could play the part a bit longGGEROHGOODNESSNOWHATWHATAREYOUDOINGSHTAP.

Nearly falling over at her sudden body being thrust at him, he threw his arms out, though more as if trying to defend a block, only managing to catch her awkwardly in his arms before falling flat on his butt. He sat there, holding her in his lap. Adjusting her, he cradled her in his arms.... shocked and confused.

"Uuh....hi?"

Teigra
Vika

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:59 pm
Seruta
Payne

Payne crossed her arms listening to the response, and then shook her head. She changed her stance and primped herself, with all the extra color she had not to mention her looks, she certainly had an advantage at least in her eyes. "You were only person close enough missy" she replied as she combed the fingers of one hand through her locks being sure not to hook on the pretty golden earring she had.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 pm
Fortissimo's laughter began as a gentle rumble deep in her chest, but as he continued it soon came out as a full fledge Fortissimo laugh, filling the room with her giddy laughter, “You, sir, are unlike any other creature I have eva' met.” she shook her head chuckling as she did. “You would have to be the biggest tease!”

It was almost heart breaking to hear so many words and know they were coming from lying lips. He didn't right out say it, but the way he flirted said it all to her. He was the type to butter up his women and leave them sizzling in the pan. She almost wished she hadn't taken the challenge. She didn't think she'd fall for the handsome winged being, but his words stung her at time with some form of longing. More so for her home and a place where she was known. Rather than in some stranger's arms.

She shook her head to clear out her thoughts, who was she kidding she needed this break! She just got back from who knows how long of just wandering this hunk of rock in the middle of no where. She glanced up at him from under her eye lashes, a slow smile curling up her face, “I bet I could do some mind chang'n for ya.”

“But rather than settl'n down I know someone who'd much rather be a travel'n partner.” she smirked slyly up at him.

She tilted her head as he playfully spoke of an actually amazing location. She refrained from allowing her eyes to go starry, and instead cocked an eye brow up at him, “Waterfall, huh?” she looked to be considering the offer, but was really thinking about how much fun it would be. She didn't remember much from her wandering time, and certainly did not remember a gorgeous sight like that. She was always up for an adventure, “On one condition, hun.” she looked serious for a moment, letting the silence stretch as they danced, “It has to be a sacred place where no lies are told and questions are answered to their fullest truth.” she stared deeply into his eyes, almost as though she was trying to search those hidden truths out inside of him before breaking into a grin.

“And we have to have a huge tub of ice cream!”

Seruta

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:18 pm
Speaking of crazy rainbow-colored fae, Pothos...

It was a small while later before Voluptas pulled Prisma out of their super private area for the super special sharing of secrets. There was an amused grin on her face as she looked over to the rainbow faerie next to her. She was still so beautiful, Voluptas couldn't believe her eyes. How could a mortal take her eyes so?!

"Well, that was the secret," murmured Voluptas, voice still warm and "pretty," a warm laugh following. "I hope you enjoyed it~"

Oh, if the beautiful pae'il did not, the Goddess of Seduction did not know what she would do! Perhaps she would throw herself into more seductive pursuits... Or maybe she could show Prisma that there was a much better way to do this. After all, she was the goddess of seduction. She knew exactly how to approach these situations.

"You are so beautiful," murmured Voluptas, dreamily.

She could almost feel her father stewing from here...

Fea Line
Voluptas man ...

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games