Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:17 am
User Image
Sato was surprised that the man touched out of his own free will this time and it was a really nice feeling even though it was short. "Well, since its for you, Jason" he finally saying the man's name once more instead of sir, only because he was upset with him back then, "And both of two's future so I humbly volunteer my body as a medium. Besides I will have plenty of energy leftover afterwards" he said and mentions the positive side of it all.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
kimmico13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:28 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks over at the new student when he was done with his warm-up. Seeing as his teammate has returned he figured he would need an replacement and other person would be the new student. So he passes the ball to Skyler before walking over to him, "Hi, I need someone to take my teammate's place for the game until he gets back from the teacher's office. Could you be his temporary replacement?" he asked Ren. He was sure this would be allowed since he has seen this done in a basketball game before.
kimmico13
Ringill

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:27 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei looked over to Elliot and seen him with his camera. He smiled and waved at him a bit.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler watched Moris walk over to Ren and asked him to fill in. He smiled and jumped up and down a bit excited. "Yeah fill in for him, it will be fun!"

Genkawolf
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Ringill

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:31 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled at Kei and waved back. He was ready to take pictures of them playing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:38 am
kimmico13
Ringill
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods, "Yes, I would allow it" he said because he is the referee. He wished he has a whistle right now, but then again he isn't fond of the sound it makes.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:07 pm

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Ringill

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason blinked a bit and slightly as he took a deep breath and nodded gently before sitting back down onto the make shift bed. "Alright but I swear if I see that you are starting to get weaker I want you to stop okay Sato"he said firmly looking up at him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:20 pm
User Image
Sato didn't think it was possible for him to stop because he won't have any control of what happen to his body. "Ok, Jason" said pleased that the teacher cares about what happens to his body. He walks over to the bed and takes a deep breath before letting it out slowly as he allows himself to be open as a medium. Feonix's spirit enters his body then Sato's eyes change color to what Feonix's eye color used to be to indicate what has happened.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:36 am

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Ringill

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blinking softly he looked at the other seeing him walking over to him again, Jason just watched the other worried slightly. Seeing his eyes change he blinked softly and bite his own lips while he watched what happened but held Sato up incase he was starting to get weak.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:03 am
User Image
The possessed Sato blinked once process is complete and he would had liked being held by Jason if he were still himself, but he isn't Sato anymore at the moment. "Feels good to be held by, Jason even though its through someone else`s body" he said with a smile and he sounded just like Feonix. "Sorry about how things worked out for us" he apologies with a apologetic expression on his face as he looks at Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:38 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei got up and walked over to Elliot, smiling. "So what are you doing?"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:41 am
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot looked at Kei when he walked over to him. He smiled a bit at how happy he looked. "I'm getting ready to take pictures of the game."

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:38 pm

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Ringill

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked up gently as he took a deep breath as he bite his own lip softly a bit worried but he reached up rubbing his cheek a bit for both Feonix as well Sato's sake. "Its alright Feonix, I knew I shouldn't have left you alone for that time period we were going to class and teaching. I wish I was there when you died so you didn't have to die alone and in pain"he said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image
The possessed Sato nuzzled into Jason's hand when the older male rubbed his cheek. "Its not your fault and there was no way you could have predicted what was going to happen to me, but you are here now and thanks to Sato I'm getting this chance to speak to you one last time" he responded. He gazes into Jason's eyes for a moment knowing he can't use this body for too long yet he wants to make sure Jason has some closure. "Take care, Jason and good bye" he said to him softly only to stay in the body long enough to hear a response.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:55 pm

kimmico13

Genkawolf

Ringill

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening he took a deep breath as he leaned forward putting his head gently on his stomach as he bite his own lip slightly. "I do feel like its my fault, if I was there I could have protected you and you would still be here. I do not want you to leave me but I know you need to go so you can have some closer and peace but I just can't bear being without you. But I will let you go have peace because I want you to have some" he said gently.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games