Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:02 pm
oooh your avy is pretty MistressPaco  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:07 pm
OMG! perry ur signature is AWSUM!  

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:49 pm
So how is everyone here?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:13 am
Just to let everyone know, I invited roughly 30 quality Rpers from Barton Town, and across Gaia here, *pants* It's quite a bit of work to find so many. x.x

Hopefully a few of them will join up, and start RPing here. If they do, be sure to welcome them.  

Syntria
Crew

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 am
ooh thank you its art done by a friend on mine  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:23 am
*shyly raises hand* I has Idea, would anyone be interested in doing an all boys Shakespeare themed roleplay?  

Lee-pun

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 pm
I'd be interested in that, though I'd like to hear more details.

Is anyone interested in an Axis Powers Hetalia RP on FF? There are many spots available. We only have a France, England, and S.Italy right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 pm
Hmm, i'm considering starting a Alice in Wonderland themed yaoi RP if anyone is interested you can drop a line an reserve charactors.

(For the record i'm reserving the male Alice for myself. >.> )  

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:58 pm
Join fxxxingLAWLtr0n's Advanced Role Play - A modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast inspired by Alex Flinn's, Beastly. In need of two Ukes and a Seke!

Beastly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 pm
Good luck with the RP Fxxxing~  

Syntria
Crew

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:51 pm
Is s/he particular or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:06 pm
Pardon?  

Syntria
Crew

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 pm
Hello! Konnichiwa! Bonjour! Bienvenue!

I've been searching for a very long time now for someone willing to do a 1x1 or a small (max. three couples) thread RP.

I would like to set up a Yami no Matsuei RP, a Gravitation RP, and a Naruto Shippuden RP.

For Yami no Matsuei, couples I prefer are:
MurakixTsuzuki
TatsumixTsuzuki
TatsumixWatari
TsuzukixHisoka

Gravitation:
YukixShuichi
HiroxShuichi

Naruto Shippuden:
NarutoxGaara
NarutoxSasuke
SasukexItachi
KakashixNaruto
JirayaxNaruto
KakashixJiraya

Just PM me if you are interested, please and thank you! heart ninja heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:47 pm
BLATANT ADVERTISEMENT!

And coming from me... that's rare...

I am looking for people who are interested in joining two Shounen Ai RPGs that I have recently created!
Please check out my advertisements below, and look through the threads. They took quite a long time to make (4 hours each at least... cursed dialup...)
So please... please please please please please... JOIN US!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 ~ Call To Arms

• The year, is 2305 AD, two years before the events of the first season of Kidou Senshi Gundam 00.
  • Celestial Being is in the early stages of it's final preparations, and has just picked their four Gundam Meisters. The future fates of Setsuna, Lockon, Allelujah, and Tieria have been determined, but their pasts have... well... NOT!
  • The world remains ignorant of the actions which will begin in two years, but things go on for the Human Reform League, the AEU, and the Union... much as they always have. Whereas the Gundam Meisters are bringing a part of their lives to a close, before the real battle begins...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yami no Matsuei ~ The Eternal Struggle

• Two Years after the Kyoto Arc... in the year 2000 A.D...
  • After failing to acquire a shikigami of his own, Kurosaki Hisoka returns from GensouKai (The Imaginary World) empty handed. Not only does he come back to Meifu, but Tsuzuki Asato is with him as well. A war began to brew in the GensouKai, a war that only the shikigami themselves can decide. Because of this, the gateway which Wakaba opens has been sealed shut for the time being... and no shikigami can be summoned to the Real World.
  • Meanwhile, Watari Yutaka and Tatsumi Seiichirou somehow managed to exorcise Yatonokami, who was possessing Kurosaki Nagare in Kamakura. Since that time, they have returned to Meifu... only to find themselves in deep trouble. Having attempted to hack Mother (the Meifu computer system that Watari helped to create), Watari is put on probation by Enma Daiou-sama, regarding the Meifu network. As such, Watari is not allowed to access ANY files from the Meifu system and has been ordered to disconnect his own computers and systems from the Meifu network at this time. Tatsumi however, was somehow able to talk his way out of any punishment for the offense.
  • In the world of the living, Mibu Oriya is still trying to find some lead as to the whereabouts of Muraki Kazutaka. The yearly visit from Sakuraiji Ukyou is due soon, and he was hoping to be able to give the woman news about the doctor.
  • As for Muraki himself... his fate is perhaps the most troubling aspect of all...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers