Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:02 pm
MadAzrael
Adonis Sang Raal
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Azrael-sama hates having to leave the guild and Gaia for a while...but he has to... crying Azzy-sama has a lot of things to do, and work has been piling up... Azzy hates it. The break will be the only chance Azzy-sama can work... I'll miss you guys... I'll try and be on as much as I can during break, but no promises...
HIYA~!!!
Hello, Cami-chan... *hugs* I'm feeling down cause I have to leave during the break... crying
OMG! YOU CHANGED- YOU'RE SO CUTE NOW. But now we're not twins... crying
xd Don't worry, Raal-chan. I'll change back..some time. Or you can. wink Aeyuki-chan, he's sad that we don't look the same because we've looked alike for so long. Don't worry, Raal-chan. Azzy-senpai will be your twin in spirit. wink

Ooooh! Now I see! Now I didn't reconize you! Jenn had me do a picture of you Azzy-sama and I did it of your old one. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:15 am
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
I hate being on spring break and having homework... sweatdrop
You too eh? How much stuff do you have to do?
A project, read this really boring book, and a couple of other things that I forget what they are... sweatdrop  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:14 am
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
A project, read this really boring book, and a couple of other things that I forget what they are... sweatdrop

Whatever you do don't forget about having homework. I did and I screwed myself over on it. I completely bombed my health test. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:39 am
Aeyuki-chan
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi

Whatever you do don't forget about having homework. I did and I screwed myself over on it. I completely bombed my health test. sweatdrop

Ahh homework...Yeah it sucks. sweatdrop  

Jennoasis

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:40 am
Aeyuki-chan
MadAzrael
Adonis Sang Raal
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
Azrael-sama hates having to leave the guild and Gaia for a while...but he has to... crying Azzy-sama has a lot of things to do, and work has been piling up... Azzy hates it. The break will be the only chance Azzy-sama can work... I'll miss you guys... I'll try and be on as much as I can during break, but no promises...
HIYA~!!!
Hello, Cami-chan... *hugs* I'm feeling down cause I have to leave during the break... crying
xd Don't worry, Raal-chan. I'll change back..some time. Or you can. wink Aeyuki-chan, he's sad that we don't look the same because we've looked alike for so long. Don't worry, Raal-chan. Azzy-senpai will be your twin in spirit. wink

Ooooh! Now I see! Now I didn't reconize you! Jenn had me do a picture of you Azzy-sama and I did it of your old one. xd

*Falls* Yes Azzy we shall miss the old you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:05 am
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
MadAzrael
Adonis Sang Raal
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
HIYA~!!!

Yes we shall.  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:53 am
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi

Ahh homework...Yeah it sucks. sweatdrop
Aww ;-; Too late for that I have no clue what my other homework is... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:13 am
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
MadAzrael
Adonis Sang Raal
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
HIYA~!!!

Yes we shall.
As long as you're still yourself senpai I can get used to the change. But now I have a twin in spirit! *give Azzy-senpai a big hug*  

Adonis Sang Raal

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:35 am
Adonis Sang Raal
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
MadAzrael
Adonis Sang Raal
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
HIYA~!!!

Yes we shall.
As long as you're still yourself senpai I can get used to the change. But now I have a twin in spirit! *give Azzy-senpai a big hug*

The...the kawaiiness...It...It moves me to tears. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:28 pm
>___< I CAN'T EAT ANYTHING!!!  

Dariram
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:33 pm
Dariram

Huh? Why not?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:59 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
That don't sound like fun, but at least you're better off than me. Try to have fun, alright? 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:10 pm
Dariram
me too. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:12 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
me too. 3nodding
eek You can't eat anything!? But weren't you just eating dinner? sweatdrop  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:16 pm
Dariram
me too. 3nodding  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games