Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
charms 2013 summer term final starts on the 6th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which house will win the bonus points?
ravenclaw
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
hufflepuff
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
slytherin
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
griffendor
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
house elves
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
adonis
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
poll whores
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
techpriest35
Tohru_luvs_catz

Kenzie steadies herself after getting nicked my the table. "Two can play at that game." Kenzie casts accio on a table behind the dummy. "Shoot!" The spell doesn't work and Kenzie runs to hide behind a near by pile of rubble...

Kenzie: 10
Dummy: 35

the dummy then drops the desk but tries to hurt your eyes by flashing lumos into your eyes but the spell backfires and the dummy is temp blinded with a flsh of light for 1 damage
kenzie 10
dummy 34

Kenzie tries Expelliarmus, hoping it will buy her some time to recover... The spell knocks the dummy off its feet for 2 damage!!

Dummy: 32

The dummy attempts to make it impossible to hear what spell he casts with Muffliato the spell is weak and the quiet drives you insane for 1 damage
Kenzie 9
Dummy 32

SharpProcess rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:45 pm
Crystal tries expelliarmus again, her voice unusually quiet.

It goes wrong again and she heals, again. She growls in frustration!

Stats
Me: 22/30 hp
Dummy: 78/96 hp

((Btw did you mean the final will end on the 12 or 24 of September?))

SharpProcess

ApostleOfTheWind13 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw

[ooc: Oh jeez! I'm so sorry.[/ooc]
Hailey cries out in pain as her teeth grow and stab her jaw. She raises her wand with watery eyes and somehow manages to force out "expelliarmus"!

It appears she couldn't enunciate clearly enough so nothing happens. Hailey heaves a frustrated sigh around her enlarged teeth.

Stats:
Hailey: 13/30
Dummy: 31/35

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

Tohru_luvs_catz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 pm
techpriest35
Tohru_luvs_catz

Kenzie tries Expelliarmus, hoping it will buy her some time to recover... The spell knocks the dummy off its feet for 2 damage!!

The dummy attempts to make it impossible to hear what spell he casts with Muffliato the spell is weak and the quiet drives you insane for 1 damage
Kenzie 9
Dummy 32

When Kenzie finally figures out what's going on she tries to confuse the dummy with a cheering charm. "TUOR VARDAMIRTHE" She shouts trying to hear herself.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Tohru_luvs_catz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:11 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
techpriest35
Tohru_luvs_catz

Kenzie 9
Dummy 32

When Kenzie finally figures out what's going on she tries to confuse the dummy with a cheering charm. "TUOR VARDAMIRTHE" She shouts trying to hear herself.

ApostleOfTheWind13

In her confusion though, Kenzie doesn't hit her own dummy but Hailey's instead!!!! Dealing 2 damage to Hailey's dummy...

Kenzie: 9
Kenz's dummy: 32

techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:29 pm
Mothette x
Crystal tries expelliarmus again, her voice unusually quiet.

It goes wrong again and she heals, again. She growls in frustration!

Stats
Me: 22/30 hp

((Btw did you mean the final will end on the 12 or 24 of September?))

The dummy sees a good chance to do some damage and casts the tarantallegra charm hoping you will dance into pain the hits and you dance for a few hours till your muscles are sore for two damage
Crystall 20
Dummy 78

(ooc i meant the 14th of september)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:42 pm
ApostleOfTheWind13

[ooc: Oh jeez! I'm so sorry.[/ooc]
Hailey cries out in pain as her teeth grow and stab her jaw. She raises her wand with watery eyes and somehow manages to force out "expelliarmus"!

It appears she couldn't enunciate clearly enough so nothing happens. Hailey heaves a frustrated sigh around her enlarged teeth.

Stats:
Hailey: 13/30
Dummy: 31/35

Hazel, 10 3/4"

Its ok at least you remebered how the spell worked even if you got the wrong name
The dummy sees you can barly speak so he tries the Rictusempra charm hoping you will laugh and cause more pain but instead of hurting her the dummy heals hailey for five points causing her teeth to shrink back to normal leaving a small scar on her chin
Hailey 18
Dummy 29

techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:53 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
Tohru_luvs_catz
techpriest35
Tohru_luvs_catz

Kenzie 9
Dummy 32

ApostleOfTheWind13

In her confusion though, Kenzie doesn't hit her own dummy but Hailey's instead!!!! Dealing 2 damage to Hailey's dummy...

Kenzie: 9
Kenz's dummy: 32

Seeing how kenzie didnt hit him kenzies dummy smiles evilly and says this is the end of you he casts Engorgio trying to make you so tall that you knock your self out on the ceiling you grow so big that you hit your head for 5 damage
Kenzie 4
Dummy 32

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
SharpProcess rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 am
Crystal wearily casts "petrificus totalus," unable to think of anything but stillness after her long dance.

It backfires. Crystal is almost relieved to stiffen up. Almost.

Stats
Me:19/30 hp

((Lol I didn't expect the third wheel in that typo to be in the middle. Thanks for clearing that up.))

Tohru_luvs_catz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 am
techpriest35

Seeing how kenzie didnt hit him kenzies dummy smiles evilly and says this is the end of you he casts Engorgio trying to make you so tall that you knock your self out on the ceiling you grow so big that you hit your head for 5 damage
Kenzie 4
Dummy 32

Kenzie realizes that she doesn't have much health left and shouts, "Confundo!" Hoping that she could convice the dummy to stop attacking her. It works and does two damage to the dummy...

Kenzie: 4
Dummy: 30

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ApostleOfTheWind13 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm

techpriest35

Hailey breaths a very relieved sigh as her teeth shrink back to normal and she even feels a little more energized! Hailey casts the Reducto spell!

Hailey watches in frustration as once again nothing happens!

Stats:
Hailey: 18/30
Dummy: 29/35

Hazel, 10 3/4"

techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:30 am
Mothette x
Crystal wearily casts "petrificus totalus," unable to think of anything but stillness after her long dance.

Stats

((Lol I didn't expect the third wheel in that typo to be in the middle. Thanks for clearing that up.))

As crystal stands up straight the dummy tries to stall by disarming her with the Expelliarmus charm
(ooc np i have a super sensitive key board barely touch a key and it puts four letters or numbers in)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 am
techpriest35
Mothette x

Stats

As crystal stands up straight the dummy tries to stall by disarming her with the Expelliarmus charm
(ooc np i have a super sensitive key board barely touch a key and it puts four letters or numbers in)
double damage  
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:33 am
techpriest35
techpriest35
Mothette x

Stats

double damage
x4damage o_o as crystal stands up straight the dummy casts a massive energy form that crackles as it flies through the air hitting crystal for 20 damage sending her wand flying and knocking her unconsious as the dummy casts profoessor telemar casts a death spell forbidden by the ministry of magic at the dummy destroying it completly
(will go back and calculate your points for your final totally didnt expect to roll 2 sets of 20s in one attack maybe some one else will destroy their dummy with 3sets of 20s for x8damage)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
techpriest35 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
techpriest35

Kenzie 4
Dummy 32

Kenzie realizes that she doesn't have much health left and shouts, "Confundo!" Hoping that she could convice the dummy to stop attacking her. It works and does two damage to the dummy...

Kenzie: 4
Dummy: 30

The dummy stands there for a little bit confused but eventually breaks the spell then pointing the dummys wand tries the Immobilise spell hoping to make you an easy target  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff