Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:22 pm
Cadassi takes the other two water balloon and the neko dolls and the rubber chicken.Cadassi watched leitha as they perused this room. He had no clue how he had made it this far. Last time he had messed with the erotes, it had been nothing quite this...severe. He was a bit depressed though that he couldn't find any feathers. He had come to relish finding them.

Looking down at his feathers and his shield, he wondered what good the feathers were going do him anyway. That was when he noticed the Rubber Chicken. It was beautiful. Grabbing it up, he looked it over. There seemed to be a hole in the beak. And it's legs were stretchy. He fiddled with it a few times, thoroughly amused by this...contraption.

Then he noticed the little dolls. They were pretty too. For a girl's item. He wondered if Leilani would like them. She didn't really seem the type for dolls. But, if she tried to kill him, he could always bean her with one. Definitely a smart choice.

Noticing that Leitha grabbed one of the ballons as well, he grabbed the last 2. He didn't know what was in them, but it never hurt to be prepared.

Then he watched her as she grabbed the jar and let loose whatever was inside. Now that....did no seem smart. She always seemed so smart and yet she was doing a stupid move. "What the hell?" He mumbled to himself, slowly backing away and brandishing his chicken like a weapon. Feathers or not, this buzzy thing was not his friend.

"Leitha? Maybe we should go..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:50 pm
Nafretiti

He glanced at the candles and nodded. "Good idea. The sooner we get out of here the better I say." he said as he attempted to climb up the hedge himself while still trying look dignified. It didn't work.

After a few moments of trekking carefully across the hedges, something whizzed past and caught his attention. "What on earth..." he paused before he found himself tumbling down into a pile of dirt and straw. Panicked, he flailed his way to the top of the hay stack, gasping for air as if he had just been pushed underwater. "Great heavens!" he shouted, glancing around for his sunglasses.....and then Lust. He had no clue what was just thrown at him and he didn't want to find out either. He scrambled out of the hay stack and over near a barrel, his back plastered against it. "What ever did you do to your family?!! I should have stayed at home!!" he shouted in horror.

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Mutilated Moogle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:24 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Fea Line
Nafretiti

He glanced at the candles and nodded. "Good idea. The sooner we get out of here the better I say." he said as he attempted to climb up the hedge himself while still trying look dignified. It didn't work.

After a few moments of trekking carefully across the hedges, something whizzed past and caught his attention. "What on earth..." he paused before he found himself tumbling down into a pile of dirt and straw. Panicked, he flailed his way to the top of the hay stack, gasping for air as if he had just been pushed underwater. "Great heavens!" he shouted, glancing around for his sunglasses.....and then Lust. He had no clue what was just thrown at him and he didn't want to find out either. He scrambled out of the hay stack and over near a barrel, his back plastered against it. "What ever did you do to your family?!! I should have stayed at home!!" he shouted in horror.

Lust had followed as best she could along the maze wall and was about to answer when she slipped off the side of the maze and onto the ground below "ow!" She cried as she got up just in time to see the spear hurling towards her and quickly dodged, missing being skewed by inches, checking herself over, besides what could probably be a sprained or twisted wrist she was alright "Hoity, please, calm down!" She said as she looked from him to the one over in the corner "oh s**t! Not you!" She said looking at the one in the corner "umm, Hoity, you can panic later please?" she said taking a deep breath then continuing ."This is my aunt, Phaenna, she is...um...well, she is a Spartan, one of my grandmothers most deadliest of fighters but it is alright! I promised I would protect you and I will! I swear!" She said as she looked around and noticed that they were in some sort of training ground "well, at least now i see where the training takes place" she said as her eyes landed on a a barrel of weapons and protective gear.

"Hoity, get down from there and run over to the barrel of weapons and protective gear and find something to put on, yes it isn't fashionable but unless you want to be injured or worse, injured more then you would without the gear then you better use it!" She said as she looked at her aunt "aunt Phaenna, this is not how I wanted to meet you! But please, listen to me" she said as she moved over to the barrel, picking up what she could from it and around it and put on some greaves, grabbed a practice sword, even though she knew that probably wouldn't help, a shield and a helmet. "Phaenna, please! Come to your senses! You are not like this! My aunt, Aglaia, always used to tell me stories of the things you have done! They were some of my favorite stories when I was a child! Please, come back to your senses!" She begged, knowing it probably wouldn't work but the least she could do is try, she didn't want to fight her and she knew she would be dead if she fought her so, for the time being she would try and reason with her before she got a crash course in how to use a wooden sword.

((Because trying to reason with an evil spartan is ALWAYS the smart thing to do. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:28 pm
"USELESS PIECE OF PINK FLUFF! "

Eris's voice boomed loud enough the entire Labyrinth would be able to hear it.

"I suppose you have to have a mind to be mind-controlled in the first place." Eris remarked, pointedly agitated as she materialized in the air in front of Aglaia. With a swish of her finger, Moana was knocked off the Grace's foot. Eris' eyes glowed deep read, and appeared to burst into purple flame as she glared at Aglaia. How did this twit manage to avoid the mind-control? No matter, she'd make the Grace pay.

"I know you. I know your reputation. I doubt anyone will come looking for you." Eris snarled, actually knowing very little of Aglaia aside from the fact that she looked like her mother when she was younger. So maybe some of this pent up rage was bias against Venus.

Eris held her hand up in a fist in front of Aglaia. Aglaia would be unable to move as long as Eris 'held' her like this. As Eris's eyes burned with purple flame, Aglaia's own eyes would light up a brilliant purple. Eris' crazy rage could have burned a hole right through the Grace, but Eris was trying to see why the mind control did not work. By all accounts, it should have. If she had ordered this worthless bug to eat her own arm, she should have done so with a curtsy and 'yes ma'am'.

"Venus is somehow interfering through her clone. Then I shall send her a clear message about meddling in my games. I will show her what I do to pesky little bugs."

"If you make a sound, your legs are next." Eris turned her fist, lifting Aglaia slightly into the air, pointing her wings up. With her free hand, Eris pantomimed the action of grabbing Aglaia's wings as if she was a caught grasshopper. And without even giving it a second thought, Eris ripped Aglaia's beautiful, translucent pink wings right off her back and threw them on the ground in front of the Faun and Naiad that were there to witness Eris' rage.

Aglaia is a deity. She will not bleed. But it will be incredibly painful when she regains her mind and remembers what happened.

Eris looked to the scared couple in the rock garden and sneered at them. "Get me that jar," she growled as she pointed to the one with the spider inside.

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:33 pm
The blow came from nowhere, taking her completely by surprise and sending Moana flying across the path into the opposite hedge wall. There was some give when she hit the foliage, but it was still a shocking impact, and rough as the brambles scraped her exposed skin and tore her dress, the Naiad dropping limply to the ground. There she lay, shocked, but mostly unharmed, trying to regain her senses. She looked up from the ground, the booming voice commanding one's attention, and what she saw...she had no words for.

The young Court Naiad had never witnessed such brutality with her own eyes. Hand over her mouth, eyes wide, she could only watch in horror. Even if she'd possessed any such abilities to help, she wasn't sure she could have moved. Wasn't it supposed to be times like these that one found out whether they were really as brave as they believed themselves to be? Where the truly brave leap forward to rescue those in danger? Even if that one had been previously threatening them...okay, not very well, but...

And yet, when the glowing woman pointed and yelled, Moana winced, cowering before the thundering figure. She glanced to Terran, unsure what to do...but she was the closer of them to the jar. Was there anything they could do but obey? Afterall, what this woman had just done...to a Grace...

The Naiad scrambled from the dirt, reaching for the jar as she thought, '...maybe sometimes bravery has nothing to do with it. Common sense tells you when you're out-classed. Best to survive for another day...' She didn't say anything, just kept her head down and held the jar up towards the frightening, glowing deity.

Fea Line rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:37 pm
Hoity glanced at Lust, making little sense in his mind. "Me?! Put on that?! I'm not sure I want too!" he whinned and flailed about, bumping into the barrel of water as it sploshed a tiny bit out onto his glorious mane. "Aahh, my mane! I spent hours perfecting it!" he shouted, flailing himself backwards into a bin filled with hideous looking traning supplies. "Consider our deal off! I'm going to die in here I just know it! Uhk what filth!" he shouted, picking up a helmet or... something. He didn't even know what it was and in a fabulous fit of rage, swung his arm and chucked it as hard as he could int he Spartan's direction. "Ew get it off me I saaay!"  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm
Fea Line

Nafretiti

Phaenna and an uncharacteristic smirk on her face as the two fell into the dead end. Oh she was going to have fun dragging the tip of her spear over their faces. Her orders were to hunt those in the maze, stop them...No rules about maiming them and having fun doing it. She gripped her spear in her hands, ready to strike. The spear handle was either made of gold or at least gold plated while the tip seemed to have been crafted from some other worldly crystal. Whatever it was made of, it was sharp.

Phaenna focused on the two before her. One, some sorta faun...Horse...Thing...With a lot of hair...He could use a hair cut, maybe she'd do him a favor. His date...Oh his date.."Well well well...So fate has delivered the ungrateful, entitled, spoiled little brat to my neck of the woods huh?" She snarled lightly as Lust spoke to her. "You really think I don't know about you? I know ALL about you...How you are such a little slut...You really think we don't watch you? Ha! You have brought nothing but shame and dishonor to the aspect you were born into. No wonder mother took away your powers." The purple in her eyes flared as she started to move, though not towards the two. She was dancing, sending her spell to them both. One that used to be a dance of glory, now disgrace and shame. As soon as the spell hit she raced foward, her spear pointed outward with the full intent of harming them both. She would end both of them in this maze here and now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:59 pm
Eris took the jar from the trembling Naiad without a word. She smirked, glad to instill fear into a new crop of mortals. Maybe word would spread fast. She looked in the jar, and clicked her tongue. "Poor baby. Are you hungry?" She cooed at the spider, displaying complete sympathy for the arachnid, where she shows complete disregard to the Grace.

The lid of the mason jar unscrewed itself (Eris's magic) and Eris tossed the jar at Aglaia, followed by tossing the lid after. It happened very fast, but the jar seemed to swallow Aglaia as she shrunk small enough to actually fit inside. The lid landed on the jar, and if the two present pae were paying attention, they may have heard the jar burp before the lid screwed tight. Eris held her hand out and the jar flew up to her hands. She grinned as she peered inside at Aglaia passed out on the floor of the jar and the spider looking over her.

"Don't move. I will be back to deal with you two in a moment. I have a special delivery to make," she says to Moana and Terran.

==================

Back in the ballroom of the Temple of Venus, Eris strolled into, not even bothering to cloak herself or prepare a dramatic entrance. She didn't even bother flying. She just marched right up to Venus, handed the jar to the Love Goddess, and with the same flourish as before, she swirled her mist and vanished.

==================

Appearing above the Naiad and Faun once more, she floated down to their level. "It's not your fault my pet was a failure. How was I to know she didn't have a brain in that pretty little head. As consolation, I'll give you a little something you can use." She snapped her fingers and a small chest appeared in front of her. She snatched it out of the air and handed it to Terran. "No hard feelings, by the way, I'd take that path." And she pointed towards a brand new hole in the hedge.

The hole would lead to path 17.

((This is an official warning. Aglaia was given a simple instruction: Act mind controlled, and hunt the couples. Not to be herself in a different situation. The mirror was the prime item to distract her, yes, but she wasn't supposed to just get out of their way off the bat. I don't care if she's not a fighter, if she's mind controlled, she'll do as she's told. She didn't have to fight, she still could have messed with them. Aglaia's wings will grow back eventually. By next Valentine's Day, they'll be good as new.

I don't do this to all Pae, only IPCs who are not following directions.

Terran and Moana are not eliminated, because it's not their fault this happened. They can respond as if they chose path 17, which is the next prompt that will be posted.))

HelMel

Nafretiti

Teigra

Wolfs Heart

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

Menelie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 pm
"This is a terrible idea, Thad," says Namaqua as he climbs into the hedge with his mate. "Why do I let you talk me into these things?"

Right as things were about to get interesting, however, Nama senses a....disturbance. "Thad. Thad, hang on." He looks around. "We've got to get out of here, the hedges are moving!" He grabs Thaddeus' hand and tugs him out of the hedge just before the moving figures were to grab at them. "Whew...dodged that one," he says. "Better keep moving, don't want to get caught in any more tr--"

And that's when the wave of sadness had washed over him. Strange, he'd been in relatively high spirits. The depression weighs like a heavy cowl on his shoulders, pressing him down. What could be causing this? Turning around, Namaqua sees a fetching, but crazy-eyed yellow goddess moving toward them. She must be it; her presence must be causing this crippling sadness.

Wiping away tears, Nama looks around for something with which to subdue her. He spots the tiara. Ladies like tiaras, right? "Thad," he says in a low murmur. "Go get that tiara and try to sneak around back of her. I'll distract her." He sniffles miserably. He moves toward the table with the glasses and pulls out the decanter of wine.

"Oh goddess!" he mourns loudly at Euphrosyne. "Why must you cause such anguish?" He pours wine into a glass. "We were only having a bit of fun...."

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:28 pm
Hymnaios smirks openly as his bolts hit their target dead-on. He'd never missed a shot.

He begins to walk toward the newlyweds, slowly, almost sauntering. "We are gathered here today," he begins, addressing the nonexistent congregation in a low, sinister tone, "To witness the solemn union of these two souls." He shoulders the crossbow and picks up a giant leatherbound book that had been sitting on the podium he was standing behind.

"For richer, or for poorer." He keeps coming closer.

"In sickness and in health." Closer still. Hymnaios begins to brandish the large book as a weapon.

"As long as you both shall live." Here he stops, only a few feet away from Aquos and Celestia.

"UNTIL DEATH DO YOU PART!" he screams suddenly, charging them, tome raised high.

Twitchapher the 3rd

o0_Daisuke_0o

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:42 pm
Round 3 Results
(post 5 of 9)

Results for couples who chose path 17 ONLY
    Thom + Amadorine
    Terran + Moana

======================================================

Quote:
17. There is no way the gap in the hedge is the trap. The well-lit path is definitely the trap. It's only obvious. You squeeze through the gap, further ruining your fancy clothes, and your date follows behind. Once on the other side, it's dark, with the exception of the white, glowing doe at the end of this corridor, staring straight at you.

*Moana and Terran were given a free pass by Eris to this location*

Once through the gap, the doe darts off, but stops suddenly and looks behind to make sure you are following. It wants to lead you somewhere.

It's pitch dark, not even the moon is visible in this area because unknown to the couples, they are in an orchard, and the trees created a canopy, and only the light of the doe gives any indication of where entrances, exits and hedges are.

On the ground are many apples, leaves and a few apple baskets.

24. Following the doe, but staying cautious in case this one of Eris' traps, you notice the doe stops at the another glowing white doe, but this one appears injured. You decide to make sure the injured doe is not really hurt.

25. You don't want to fall into an obvious trap, so you decide to wander in the dark, hoping to find an exit somewhere on the opposite side of the obvious trap. You've also by this time, discovered this is some sort of apple orchard.

27. You noticed when the doe jumped through to the maze path, there was two exits on that side, so you decide to try the one the doe did not go down.

Choice Code:
[color=blue][size=14][b]((Pae'il 1's name)) + ((Pae'il 2's name)) chose option number ((#))[/b][/size][/color]

((Please put any items your Pae'il may pick up in bold at the top of the post from here on out.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Fea Line

Fea Line

((Alright, so lets get this over with by semi-starting again))

Lust growled at the other "if I didn't know you were not yourself i would answer you back but I know you, I know you are NOT like this so I won't bother replying with anything" she said as she said as she was hit by the spell, feeling disgraced and even ashamed at the thoughts she had been thinking about wanting to say to her aunt. Yes, she wanted to say something to her but she wasn't sure if she should since she knew it would be pointless in this state, if she was of her own mind then she would of but this wasn't the Goddess of Glory she was told about from her Aunt.

Lust backed back, holding onto the things she had picked up, trying to get the thoughts she was thinking out of her mind, at least for the time being and looked around to see if there was anything she could use to maybe knock her out because blunt spears and wooden swords just were not going to cut it.

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 pm
Round 3 Results
(post 6 of 9)

Results for couples who chose path 18 ONLY
    No one chose this option

======================================================

Quote:
18. This is a tough decision, as you're not sure which is the trap and which isn't. You look back from where you came, and notice a glowing butterfly fluttering aimlessly in the direction you came. You take this as a sign and decide to head back. Maybe you missed something important and the butterfly will help you find it.

This was a save by Psyche.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 pm
Nafretiti

[quote"Twitchapher the 3rd"]

Some strange spell hit Hoity and the worst feelings in the world weighed down upon his chest. He felt disgusted in himself, shamed of all he had done. He shouted nonsense out of no where, turning around to run far far away from the Spartan. He flailed on and crashed into the water barrel with full force, knocking it over, sending water flooding to the ground...as well as something shining. "What..." he blinked and rubbed his head before crawling over the barrel in a most undignified fashion. "...is this.." he said and picked up the tiara. It was beautiful, sparkling silver and the most gorgeous thing he had seen all day, even over his date. Sorry but the man's priorities are pretty much set in stone.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Daisicle rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:41 pm
-just rolling for the challenge-  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games