Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 pm
Gakupo smiled and she grabbed some eggplants.

Aoi quietly climbed in the car.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm
Luka turned around and gave Gakupo a light kiss. "The thing's I do for you." She said before walking out back to the car.

Shinzo started the car and put on some music to calm him down a bit.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:17 pm
Gakupo chuckled softly. "Thanks," he said, following her to the car.

Aoi stared at his lap. He probably got Shinzo angry. Great.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:25 pm
Luka got into the car and waited for Gakupo. They still had some time before Gakupo's parent's came.

Shinzo started to drive back to the house. He really wanted a smoke right now and maybe even a beer.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:28 pm
(Gtg goodnight )

Gakupo got into the car and started it up.

Aoi didn't know what to say so he stared out the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:33 pm
( Awwww DX)

" Alright I now have dinner pland." Luka said with a smile.

Soon Shinzo pulled into the drive way and parked the car. He opened the door and got the cat stuff before walking to the door.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:18 am
"That's good, I bet they'll love it," Gakupo said, starting the car up and driving home.

Aoi followed him back back to the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:03 am
" I hope so..." Luka said as she looked out her window.

Shinzo walked into the house and Medna came running at him meowing. Shinzo walked to the bathroom and set up the litter box for her.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 pm
( I cosplayed at school today :3 )

Gakupo pulled into the driveway of the house.

Aoi laid down on the couch and covered his eyes with one arm. He just wanted to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:43 pm
( Oh? As...? =3)

Luka got out and grabbed the bag's. She walked up to the house and waited for Gakupo to open the door.

Shinzo walked to the kichen and set up Medna's food dish. "Aoi are you hungry?"  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:38 pm
(Death the Kid from Soul Eater o w o )

Gakupo got out of the car and locked it. He walked up to the door and unlocked it and held it open for Luka.

"It's okay, I'm really not that hungry," Aoi said. He didn't feel like eating right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:52 pm
( Oh cool XD)

"Thank you." Luka said before walking into the house and putting the bag's in the kitchen. "You knooooow we do have a little time before we I have to start cooking."

Shinzo pet his cat for a bit before going upstair's to his room. He shut the door and pulled out a smoke, lighting it.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:33 am
( People either thought I was awesome or totally weird XD But I dont care )

Gakupo smirked. "Oh yeah?" he asked, walking behind Luka and hugging her by the waist. "What do you want to do then?"

Aoi sighed and didn't move from his spot for a while. He felt his cellphone buzz and pulled it from his pocket. "Ryuu..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:46 pm
( lol XD)

Luka smirked a bit. "Well when your parent's are over we wont be able to make out now will we? We better make up that time right?"

Shinzo sat on his bed and blew out smoke. He hated it that Ryuu was back in the picture and Aoi was standing up for him.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:57 pm
Gakupo smirked. "Indeed, you're right," he said, spinning Luka around and kissing her.

"I think I made Shinzo angry, I'm sorry," Ryuu's text read. Aoi stared at the screen for a few minutes before slowly typing back. "It's my fault too..."  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games