Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:21 pm
Louisa Iris

Maybe they were giving you a break with her battle. XD

Yeah, I really dislike that too. I understand wanting the person to take your advice to heart, but they don't have to actually do it to prove that they listened to your advice. They need to do what works best for them, and if it isn't what you suggested, then too bad, leave them alone.
Haha yeah, my parents would curse a lot. Hell, they probably did it more often when I was a kid than now. xD At least my stepdad anyway, my mom still curses like a sailor. x:

I'm not exactly sure. When I look it up it says you can't play Gameboy or Gameboy Color games, only Gameboy Advanced, but I don't exactly remember if that's true. .-. Though if it says it online in multiple places it's probably true.
Ah yeah, I forgot Lilligant can have Own Tempo, that makes it a better attack to use. o 3o At least for Lilligant. xD
I really like Lilligant too. xD It's one of those Pokemon I didn't realize I'd love so much in the end lol.
My parents wont even listen anymore. rofl

Haha yeah. The only other thing that can affect gold are the items since there isn't any other currency (you can argue that Cash is one, but that's not readily available to everyone and it honestly doesn't affect much in the long run on it's own). So yeah, just applying the rule "if there is a lot of it, it's not going to be worth much" would explain why gold is devalued. ; w;
Sometimes I'd much rather deal with virtual, real life is really confusing. xD

Wow, that sounds even worse. That doesn't leave much room for creativity, what's the point of it if you have to do exactly what's already been written. I guess they aren't really helpful to anyone unless you already know what to do. They might be lazy and just don't want to explain things or guide anyone. :c

Lol yeah, I would honestly think if someone had 23 pages they weren't as new anymore. XD I changed the OP though haha.
It's too bad I'm not really interested in it. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:28 am
Yokies

Maybe they were giving you a break with her battle. XD

Yeah, I really dislike that too. I understand wanting the person to take your advice to heart, but they don't have to actually do it to prove that they listened to your advice. They need to do what works best for them, and if it isn't what you suggested, then too bad, leave them alone.
Haha yeah, my parents would curse a lot. Hell, they probably did it more often when I was a kid than now. xD At least my stepdad anyway, my mom still curses like a sailor. x:

I'm not exactly sure. When I look it up it says you can't play Gameboy or Gameboy Color games, only Gameboy Advanced, but I don't exactly remember if that's true. .-. Though if it says it online in multiple places it's probably true.
Ah yeah, I forgot Lilligant can have Own Tempo, that makes it a better attack to use. o 3o At least for Lilligant. xD
I really like Lilligant too. xD It's one of those Pokemon I didn't realize I'd love so much in the end lol.
My parents wont even listen anymore. rofl

Haha yeah. The only other thing that can affect gold are the items since there isn't any other currency (you can argue that Cash is one, but that's not readily available to everyone and it honestly doesn't affect much in the long run on it's own). So yeah, just applying the rule "if there is a lot of it, it's not going to be worth much" would explain why gold is devalued. ; w;
Sometimes I'd much rather deal with virtual, real life is really confusing. xD

Wow, that sounds even worse. That doesn't leave much room for creativity, what's the point of it if you have to do exactly what's already been written. I guess they aren't really helpful to anyone unless you already know what to do. They might be lazy and just don't want to explain things or guide anyone. :c

Lol yeah, I would honestly think if someone had 23 pages they weren't as new anymore. XD I changed the OP though haha.
It's too bad I'm not really interested in it. rofl

User Image User Image

Yeah, maybe so rofl

I know right? I had one friend who asked me an advice. Turns out she asked someone else for advice as well, and we gave her conflicting advice. In the end, she was asking an advice as to which advice she should follow. Crazy eh?

Yeah, I have heard about that. Looks like I have to try and search for a ROM. I once played Yellow in my GBA emulator, but my real GBA's busted you see sweatdrop
      Yes, she really is not someone you can easily ignore. I've searched around and it looks like one of her Hidden Ability's Fire-type o.o I just think she's really awesome!
      Well, in truth yeah, virtual life's really easier to study. But then there comes a time when it becomes too boring, so the real life complication's really not that bad. It spices things up. But if only things weren't that complicated all the time rofl

Oh all right, it's a Harry Potter guild sweatdrop They simulated Hogwarts, so there were students and teachers and all the magical creatures around. It wasn't that strict, but they have this "school year" that we have to follow. But we just can't join in the role play act itself because of that school year, and that was what I was asking, when I could join. I don't know if they were lazy or too busy to explain things, but still. Not a cool way to welcome newbies :c

Yeah, I just read it. It really is funny how people seem to think you're still a newbie rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:39 pm
Louisa Iris

I wonder why it suddenly chose to make her suck. xDD

That's just.. really really weird. xD Asking for advice on which advice she should take? That's basically just telling her the original advice in the first place, trying to decide which is better for her lolol. I can't imagine having to give advice for something like that. xD

Aw. My GBC is busted, but I think my GBA still works. Though I'm not sure where it is so yeah. xD I'm sure you'll be able to find a ROM for them.
Fire-type? o.o How does that work?
Haha yeah. Virtual currency definitely can get boring to think about sometimes. People like the complicated real life economy, but yeah, I'd much rather not have to deal with it all the time. ; w;

Oooh. Well that makes more sense haha. That's still kind of odd though, that they couldn't answer that question.. or don't let it in a few people once they've started. That's a long time to have an RP going with the same people, was it supposed to last like a few weeks or a month or something? Either way, they could have just answered the question without being snarky about it. ._.

Yeah, I wouldn't think I was TOO new with the Crew title slapped under my name at the moment. XD; And the dates too, but people tend not to look at those I suppose.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 pm
Yokies

I wonder why it suddenly chose to make her suck. xDD

That's just.. really really weird. xD Asking for advice on which advice she should take? That's basically just telling her the original advice in the first place, trying to decide which is better for her lolol. I can't imagine having to give advice for something like that. xD

Aw. My GBC is busted, but I think my GBA still works. Though I'm not sure where it is so yeah. xD I'm sure you'll be able to find a ROM for them.
Fire-type? o.o How does that work?
Haha yeah. Virtual currency definitely can get boring to think about sometimes. People like the complicated real life economy, but yeah, I'd much rather not have to deal with it all the time. ; w;

Oooh. Well that makes more sense haha. That's still kind of odd though, that they couldn't answer that question.. or don't let it in a few people once they've started. That's a long time to have an RP going with the same people, was it supposed to last like a few weeks or a month or something? Either way, they could have just answered the question without being snarky about it. ._.

Yeah, I wouldn't think I was TOO new with the Crew title slapped under my name at the moment. XD; And the dates too, but people tend not to look at those I suppose.

User Image User Image

Maybe because the game felt too bad for me because I've been trying to beat her for the passed 30 minutes already rofl

I know right? In the end, I just told her to stick to what she originally planned before she asked those advice. And you know what, she followed it. Seriously, I was laughing so hard when I heard about it... at the same time, I can't help thinking, "How stupid can you get?" :p

Well, it still works, but something happened to the screen such that I really can't see what's going on if I don't have a 100-megawatt halogen light behind me. Yeah, I'll just go search for ROM one of these days. Right now, I'm thinking of whether I should go and try out Pokemon Conquest or not emotion_dowant
      I have no idea. But it says so in one site I found (I can't remember what). Well, if that's true, then Lilligant really is a strong and a very formidable Pokemon.

Yep, school years last only 2 months. I was already a member of the guild, but apparently, I missed the sorting ceremony. It is quite a long story, but yeah, how hard could it be to just answer "Yes, you can join/No, you can't join yet". So, I just left the guild... I decided they're just not worth it.

Maybe people are just really eager to welcome you? Or you could be a newbie-crewbie rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:30 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah that might also have been a reason. XD

Lol wow. I mean if she really, really just wanted to do what she planned anyway, she could have just done that. xD I mean I understand not being sure, but asking for advice, then asking for advice on the advice just seems a bit excessive to me haha.

Aw that stinks and is actually kind of weird haha. ROM searching can be fun sometimes. You can find things you didn't even think you wanted to play. XD I think I heard that people generally thought Pokemon Conquest was good, but it felt kind of short. I mean, I think it's probably a good game, but people who are like.. really into Pokemon will get through it quicker than most.
It's too bad I never get to set up properly with mine in the PWT. xD

Yeah, it wouldn't have really been that hard to just tell you yes or no. It would have taken two seconds, it's not like they wouldn't have already known and had to look it up themselves or anything. If that were the case, then they'd be really terrible guild owners lol, but it sounds like they are anyway.

Haha maybe. It'd make me feel nice that way. rofl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:26 am
Yokies

Yeah that might also have been a reason. XD

Lol wow. I mean if she really, really just wanted to do what she planned anyway, she could have just done that. xD I mean I understand not being sure, but asking for advice, then asking for advice on the advice just seems a bit excessive to me haha.

Aw that stinks and is actually kind of weird haha. ROM searching can be fun sometimes. You can find things you didn't even think you wanted to play. XD I think I heard that people generally thought Pokemon Conquest was good, but it felt kind of short. I mean, I think it's probably a good game, but people who are like.. really into Pokemon will get through it quicker than most.
It's too bad I never get to set up properly with mine in the PWT. xD

Yeah, it wouldn't have really been that hard to just tell you yes or no. It would have taken two seconds, it's not like they wouldn't have already known and had to look it up themselves or anything. If that were the case, then they'd be really terrible guild owners lol, but it sounds like they are anyway.

Haha maybe. It'd make me feel nice that way. rofl

User Image User Image

Yeah, it really was kind of weird. But, I guess I couldn't really blame her 100% 'coz she's been undergoing a lot of pressure lately. So I'm guessing her mind's all bonkers as to what she should do with her life. But still, it was just weird to ask that kind of advice.

Yes, it really is weird. But even before, it was already like that, albeit I don't need the halogen light. Usually if I just sit with the sun behind me, I'm good already. Ah well, I've had it for about 15 years already, so I think it's time for it to retire sweatdrop Yep, it could be fun, as long as you don't download a malware or something xD
      Hmm... from the sounds of it, I might finish it in just one day xD
      Come to think about it, I haven't really done the PWT. I should go try it out soon, I can't wait to battle all the gym leaders again.

Yeah, I don't think they are good guild leaders. They don't want to hear any negative comments on the way they handle the guild. I mean, it is your thing, but what's a little suggestion to you? Do they really have to give you a warning for saying something that's true? Ah well, that's done now.

I do think that this is the longest running "Hi I'm New" thread... albeit, you have changed the title rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 am
Louisa Iris

I suppose the pressure just got to her or something and she just didn't believe how she wanted to do things was the best way. xD
Or at least the way she would eventually come to do anyway.

Haha wow. That's really weird, since usually you can't see those screens when you're in sunlight like that. I wonder what happened that it's like, the opposite now. xD Yeah, malware is there to ruin everything haha.
Well I don't think you'll finish it in just a day. xDD I think it just depends on how you approach the game honestly. I don't know exact times that people finished in, I just know that some people believed it was kind of short. I wish I knew exactly how long it took them to play though lol.
It's pretty tough. I keep getting wrecked by Brock. He is one tough buttface. gonk His Onix is faster than my Lucario! LUCARIO! I don't know what kind of drugs he gives his Pokemon but I want some. ; w;

Just sounds like they're babies who want things done their way and don't like hearing any criticism. Probably why their guild loses people and is seen as unfriendly. Really, if you can't handle someone not liking something you do or think something could be better, then you shouldn't be running something like that in the first place. Not everything you do is perfect and it never will be, which includes setting up stuff like that. rofl

I changed it just so people wouldn't welcome me as much, which is funny to think about now since people still kind of did it. rofl Though now that I've edited the OP it seems no one is speaking anymore lolol. I still do want conversation so hopefully someone pops in sooner or later. I just thought it was unnecessary and a little awkward to keep getting welcomed when I'm not really new anymore. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 am
Yokies

I suppose the pressure just got to her or something and she just didn't believe how she wanted to do things was the best way. xD
Or at least the way she would eventually come to do anyway.

Haha wow. That's really weird, since usually you can't see those screens when you're in sunlight like that. I wonder what happened that it's like, the opposite now. xD Yeah, malware is there to ruin everything haha.
Well I don't think you'll finish it in just a day. xDD I think it just depends on how you approach the game honestly. I don't know exact times that people finished in, I just know that some people believed it was kind of short. I wish I knew exactly how long it took them to play though lol.
It's pretty tough. I keep getting wrecked by Brock. He is one tough buttface. gonk His Onix is faster than my Lucario! LUCARIO! I don't know what kind of drugs he gives his Pokemon but I want some. ; w;

Just sounds like they're babies who want things done their way and don't like hearing any criticism. Probably why their guild loses people and is seen as unfriendly. Really, if you can't handle someone not liking something you do or think something could be better, then you shouldn't be running something like that in the first place. Not everything you do is perfect and it never will be, which includes setting up stuff like that. rofl

I changed it just so people wouldn't welcome me as much, which is funny to think about now since people still kind of did it. rofl Though now that I've edited the OP it seems no one is speaking anymore lolol. I still do want conversation so hopefully someone pops in sooner or later. I just thought it was unnecessary and a little awkward to keep getting welcomed when I'm not really new anymore. XD

User Image User Image

Well, her situation is enough to drive anyone crazy. I mean, had it happened to me, I know I wouldn't know what I would do.

I know right? But ever since I got it, it was like that. That's why they were a bit skeptic about buying me a DS because they thought it would also be like that. Malware's are just a pain in the bum. Did you know, one time Bulba had a malware problem? Google Chrome wouldn't load the page because of that malware. I was fairly desperate because I was researching on Lilligant back then sweatdrop
      Yeah, at the rate things are going now, I don't think I'll be even able to play it, let alone finish it. Ah well, maybe one of these days, I'll have the time.
      I haven't faced Brock yet... I just tried it once, and I lost to Cress. I wonder what would happen if you play using the 3 starter types? Is Lucario a fast Pokemon? I'm sorry, I've never really trained him sweatdrop Where do you even get one in Unova?

I know right? I mean, it is nice to have things your way, but not everyone thinks like you do; you just have to make allowances. They're fairly popular though because I think they were the first to establish such role play guild for Harry Potter that closely resembles the plot in the books, that's why they don't have trouble with applicants. But I guess they're turnover's greater too considering that they still advertise every now and then.

Yeah, it is a bit weird and funny to see greetings considering the number of pages this thread already have. I think as long as they see the word "new" in the title, they think that you're a newbie rofl Or maybe because they're intimidated by our long posts? I mean, you're like reading a novel already because of our long paragraphs and such rofl Don't worry, someone will come soon enough and join us in our many rambles ^^

By the way, did you know there's already a Gen VI Pokemon?! I think it's going to be in 3DS, but still, now I'm giddy all over... either from excitement or from anxiousness because I don't have a 3DS. But still, so soon?!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 am
Louisa Iris

Aw that stinks. I suppose it's good that she at least tried to get advice.

Well, they didn't have a backlight on their handheld systems until the DS (or was it the SP? I forget, I think the SP might have had one), so you always had to have some kind of light to see, but I never heard of having to use one like that. O.o Haha yeah, I was actually getting mad at that one day. I had to go through so much just to get on a page. xD Nothing was even wrong with the site, someone falsely reported it.
Yeah, one day. :3 You still have plenty of time, it doesn't have to happen today or tomorrow. xD
I beat the Unova one and I think.. well I'm not sure, I know I've beat two of them but I can't remember the other one lol. Lucario isn't THAT fast, it only has a base speed of 90, but it's still scary that Onix is faster. XD You can get a Riolu in that farm (where all the Mareep are), but it's really rare.

I see. I suppose them being the first to have that makes them pretty popular, and despite their bad attitude towards some things, people still want to be apart of it eventually. But I suppose not everyone sees that and you just happened to be unlucky with them.

I suppose that's true. I usually try to to check the dates and stuff first. xD Yeah, they might not know how to jump into our conversation or start a new one lol. Hopefully sometime someone will come in and talk to us. xD

Yes! I just did! ; A; It looks so amazing. I'm so pumped it hurts. I can't believe we're already onto another Generation. Black and White barely came out in 2011, so this is kind of surprising. I suppose it still will be late in the year though. ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 am
Yokies

Aw that stinks. I suppose it's good that she at least tried to get advice.

Well, they didn't have a backlight on their handheld systems until the DS (or was it the SP? I forget, I think the SP might have had one), so you always had to have some kind of light to see, but I never heard of having to use one like that. O.o Haha yeah, I was actually getting mad at that one day. I had to go through so much just to get on a page. xD Nothing was even wrong with the site, someone falsely reported it.
Yeah, one day. :3 You still have plenty of time, it doesn't have to happen today or tomorrow. xD
I beat the Unova one and I think.. well I'm not sure, I know I've beat two of them but I can't remember the other one lol. Lucario isn't THAT fast, it only has a base speed of 90, but it's still scary that Onix is faster. XD You can get a Riolu in that farm (where all the Mareep are), but it's really rare.

I see. I suppose them being the first to have that makes them pretty popular, and despite their bad attitude towards some things, people still want to be apart of it eventually. But I suppose not everyone sees that and you just happened to be unlucky with them.

I suppose that's true. I usually try to to check the dates and stuff first. xD Yeah, they might not know how to jump into our conversation or start a new one lol. Hopefully sometime someone will come in and talk to us. xD

Yes! I just did! ; A; It looks so amazing. I'm so pumped it hurts. I can't believe we're already onto another Generation. Black and White barely came out in 2011, so this is kind of surprising. I suppose it still will be late in the year though. ^^;

User Image User Image

Yep, it was the SP that first had the back light system... although I'm not sure if GBC also has one. I seem to remember borrowing one from a classmate of mine, and I didn't have to have any light behind me. Well, bully for him! XD
      Actually, I just tried it now... and who would've thought, I won sweatdrop How come they only give out 1 BPs?! But I guess I was only lucky, they kept on sending out Pokemon weak to Fire-types sweatdrop
      Well, considering his size and bulk, it is quite amazing that he is fast. Maybe its one of the mysteries of Pokemon, like the Dragonite who had an early evolution.

In all fairness to them, it is an interesting guild. Yeah, I guess I just really don't like their way of running things :s
      Don't give up on it. Soon enough, many people will come in here ^^ Maybe Roxy could include it in the announcement as one of the longest running "welcome newbie" thread in the guild rofl

Yep, it will come out in October. The news is in Bulba. According to them, things are still in preparation stage. A lot of things might still be changed... but still, why only in 3DS?! Although I have to say, the starters are not as cute as the previous ones.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:24 am
Louisa Iris

I don't think the GBC ever had one internally, but there was an accessory you could use that had a light and a magnifying lens to see the screen better. I had one, it was pretty helpful lol.
That's awesome. :3 I really don't know why it's 1 BP. It changes depending on which one you're doing, like Triple and Rotation Battles will get you two. Only in the World Leaders and Champions can you get more than 3 points, but it's depending on how many Pokemon you have left after the battle ends. If any of them faint it gets deducted from your total BP winnings. Haha yeah, Brock even had a berry on his Onix that made it even faster when it got into red HP! I was like oh come on. xD

The way people run their guilds isn't for everyone. Sometimes you just can't click with them and if you can't get along with the people who own it it becomes hard to enjoy being there.
I wouldn't give up. That would mean we'd stop talking and I don't want to do that. Oh man that'd be hilarious lol.

Preparation? They'll be done with the game in such little time? With localization for all languages it'll be released in? o.o Man, I really hope that doesn't mean the game itself will feel rushed. I wonder if they have most of the Pokemon designed already if they're not that far along in the actual game yet. I actually like the starters. xD At first I thought Chespin was a little funky but he's growing on me. I actually really like the Frog. I hope he evolves into something super awesome. I guess it's on the 3DS because they want to fully move on to the new handheld console. The DS is "dead" in a sense now, since the 3DS is now doing better since the price drop and with all the new titles coming out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:21 am
Yokies

I don't think the GBC ever had one internally, but there was an accessory you could use that had a light and a magnifying lens to see the screen better. I had one, it was pretty helpful lol.
That's awesome. :3 I really don't know why it's 1 BP. It changes depending on which one you're doing, like Triple and Rotation Battles will get you two. Only in the World Leaders and Champions can you get more than 3 points, but it's depending on how many Pokemon you have left after the battle ends. If any of them faint it gets deducted from your total BP winnings. Haha yeah, Brock even had a berry on his Onix that made it even faster when it got into red HP! I was like oh come on. xD

The way people run their guilds isn't for everyone. Sometimes you just can't click with them and if you can't get along with the people who own it it becomes hard to enjoy being there.
I wouldn't give up. That would mean we'd stop talking and I don't want to do that. Oh man that'd be hilarious lol.

Preparation? They'll be done with the game in such little time? With localization for all languages it'll be released in? o.o Man, I really hope that doesn't mean the game itself will feel rushed. I wonder if they have most of the Pokemon designed already if they're not that far along in the actual game yet. I actually like the starters. xD At first I thought Chespin was a little funky but he's growing on me. I actually really like the Frog. I hope he evolves into something super awesome. I guess it's on the 3DS because they want to fully move on to the new handheld console. The DS is "dead" in a sense now, since the 3DS is now doing better since the price drop and with all the new titles coming out.

User Image User Image

No, I can't remember how I used that GBC. I wonder why the GBA didn't have that kind of magnifier? I also had some sort of lamp that you can attach on it, but then it eats up a lot of energy from the battery, plus it's not that bright. Ah well, thank goodness they thought of adding a back light to it.
      You know what, I have been looking forward to this tournament. Before I used to wonder how it would feel like to battle the other gym leaders from the rest of the regions. I guess I'm not the only one who thought about that. But somehow... I'm now focusing on Diamond instead of PWT sweatdrop
      Why not just pump him with some water? Onix might be fast, but that's still Hydro Pump, right...

Yeah, and the only way you can deal with it is to leave that guild.
      Why not make it a challenge for both of us to keep this thread alive for the whole of 2013? Or to find out how long we can keep it alive? emotion_dowant

Well, I'm not really sure. It just says there that it would be ready by October. I'm not sure if it's only in Japan, or for the whole world. Maybe they developed both B2 and the new generation at the same time? I mean, there wasn't much changes in B2, so maybe they cut the whole team in half? sweatdrop
      But still, that stinks. I mean, are we always to buy new consoles every time there's a new game on hand? I dunno, I just think marketing-wise that they would have a wider range of customers if they make their games available for all the DS family...

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:25 pm
Louisa Iris

I think it didn't because it was more complicated to have things attach to it. The controls were on the side and everything, it would probably have cost too much to make something that would have fit on it, and not interfered with your gaming. xD I think the one I had had a separate pack for it's own batteries. I don't really remember though.
You're playing Diamond right now? xD Haha yeah, I guess a lot of people started wondering what it would be like to battle a bunch of gym leaders and the like in a tournament type thing.
I don't have a Water-type haha. At least not one that is reliable. xD

And leaving can suck at times. D8
Ah man that sounds kind of scary in a way. xD But I think we could keep talking for that long!

It's going to be a worldwide release, so it's going to have to be done for everyone, at least in the same month, if not the same week/day. xD Though that's true, they could have divided up the team to get started on the new Generation right away.
Well, it would take more time and work to make it available on the other consoles. The DS can't handle the graphics they're going to implement either, it wouldn't really be the same game, not the same quality anyway. It would cost them much more money to make it available on both, I think that's the biggest issue. Plus if they never make games for the newer consoles, the people who bought them will feel cheated, because there is no awesome new Pokemon game for them, you know?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:44 am
Yokies

I think it didn't because it was more complicated to have things attach to it. The controls were on the side and everything, it would probably have cost too much to make something that would have fit on it, and not interfered with your gaming. xD I think the one I had had a separate pack for it's own batteries. I don't really remember though.
You're playing Diamond right now? xD Haha yeah, I guess a lot of people started wondering what it would be like to battle a bunch of gym leaders and the like in a tournament type thing.
I don't have a Water-type haha. At least not one that is reliable. xD

And leaving can suck at times. D8
Ah man that sounds kind of scary in a way. xD But I think we could keep talking for that long!

It's going to be a worldwide release, so it's going to have to be done for everyone, at least in the same month, if not the same week/day. xD Though that's true, they could have divided up the team to get started on the new Generation right away.
Well, it would take more time and work to make it available on the other consoles. The DS can't handle the graphics they're going to implement either, it wouldn't really be the same game, not the same quality anyway. It would cost them much more money to make it available on both, I think that's the biggest issue. Plus if they never make games for the newer consoles, the people who bought them will feel cheated, because there is no awesome new Pokemon game for them, you know?

User Image User Image

That's true. I remember that when I attach the lamp, my GBA resembles an angler fish rofl
      Yep 3nodding I've downloaded it before, but it was after I've played Black, and I was like "Meh, the graphics suck". So yeah, I've just started.
      Well, it is kind of interesting. I mean, it's just one Pokemon world divided into different regions. If ordinary trainers can travel to other regions, how hard would it be for gym leaders to do that? Now, I'm also waiting for a version where you can battle E4 members from other regions as well, harharhar emotion_awesome

Yep, we certainly can. With Pokemon as our topic, I don't think we'd run out of common ground rofl Plus, we keep on adding some other minor topics (like this one), so that should help in some ways.

Really? I thought they were going to do it the same way they did with Black and B2. Well, at least it's going to be faster now... not like before where you have months of agonizing pain while you wait for the English version.
      True, it would be unfair for those who bought the newer consoles. Kind of like the GBC, GBA, and GBA SP. Ah well, looks like we're going to have to start saving money again rofl
      But truth be told, I don't know if I can play with 3D. Maybe it really isn't nice to play one on a DS, but it usually makes me nauseous.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:59 am
Louisa Iris

A GBA angler fish sounds hilarious. xD
How is it going so far? I think out of the three of them (for Sinnoh), I liked Platinum the most because it had more to it. ^^;
Well it's not really as easy for Gym Leaders because they're tied to a Gym. xD They can't just leave whenever because they have to be there for challengers. It would suck to show up one day and the Gym Leader is gone on a two week vacation. XD; Yeah, I wish they added the E4 members into the PTW. They matter too!

Yeah, if we're going to be talking about Pokemon, especially with a new game coming out, I don't think we'd ever run out of anything to talk about. XD Minor topics definitely do help.

I think they just really wanted everyone to have it at the same time this time around to avoid pirating issues (of people getting the game and patching it for other languages) and of course so people don't have to pay more money in importing a Japanese 3DS and a Japanese version of the game. Plus no one gets spoiled when everyone has it at relatively the same time, we don't have to wait months seeing spoilers on the net before we even get the game, which is good as well.
I'm sure you'll be able to do it! We have until October, so I think you'll be fine. c: Maybe it can be another early Christmas gift haha. You don't have to play with the 3D on thankfully, there is a sliding switch that also lets you have as much 3D as you want, so it doesn't have to be very strong either. You can adjust it to what is comfortable for you, or just not have it on at all. ^^

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games