Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:45 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax tried to keep staying up by the support of his arms, but he was so tired that he just collapsed on top of Andrew. His breath was heavy. He closed his bright, brown eyes for a moment, lightly touching Andrew's skin with the tip of his fingers. Andrew reminded him of Cameron with the cuddling. He looked at the younger boy with a small smile. "Challenge complete - good enough?" he said with a slight Russian accent.

OOC;; Indeed! Very poetic!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew gasped when Jax collapsed. He wrapped his arms around the man, planting tender kisses on his neck. "Perfect." he said in his normal British accent. He kissed up to Jax's ear, then softly, lovingly bit the lobe. He looked into the bright, brown eyes in front of him, his own blue eyes sparkling with excitement.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yay! }}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Perfect. That was just the answer Jax wanted. He wanted to know he was good. Andrew gently placed light kisses on his neck and up to his ear just to gently bite the earlobe. "Good... I don't want to be less than perfect" he said. Jax smiled a bit and looked at the boy beneath him. Met his bright blue eyes. Just like Cameron. Jax carefully ran his hand through Andrew's hair and placed a soft kiss on his lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew sat up slowly, still supporting Jax. "You know... If we find Cam, we can steal his virginity... together." he whispered, asking consent for a threesome. His eyes held mischief and plots, but only to those that knew him. He was a dirty pervert, an alcoholic, and a drug-user. He was fine with it all.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Twincest, anyone?}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:09 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax wrapped his arms around Andrew as he slowly sat up. In a whisper he said that if they found Cameron they could take his virginity together. He was simply asking for a threesome. Jax couldn't help but smile a bit. "But I stole his virginity yesterday, but I would be more than happy to do it again" he said and looked into Andrew's eyes. It didn't take him long to figure out that he was a bit dirty minded person, just like he was, and he loved it. "I've barely known you for an hour, but I really like you.." Jax said and gently touched the younger boy's face. "'Cause you seem to be just like me."

OOC;; Twincest - give a new meaning to the phrase "go ******** yourself". <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew looked at Jax with wide eyes. "You stole... how?!" he asked, thinking of his super nerdy brother, who would never let a stranger touch him. He thought about the man's second comment "Just like me..." "Must be weird, eh? I look like Cammie, but act like you!" he said, a light giggle escaping.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Hahahaha! Okay, I'm gonna drive super fast to the library, school's wi-fi keeps blocking our page for "Elicit Sexual References" Ha!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

The expression Andrew got when Jax said that he already stole his brother's virginity was priceless! Jax couldn't help but giggle slightly. "I met him at a local bar, got him drunk and stole it" he said with a small smile on his lips. "I suppose it was a bit of a...wild and crazy night that ended the way I wanted it."

Andrew seemed to be thinking for a moment, then he said it must be weird for Jax to be with someone that looked like Cameron but acted like himself. That gave Jax something to think about. It was easy to see that he was thinking it over, 'cause he got this small wrinkle between his eyebrows. "Yeah... I guess it is kinda weird. And interesting" he said after a few seconds of thinking. "But I like it." Jax would really like to spend more time with Andrew to get to know him. But he also wanted to spend more time with Cameron. The thought of having a "relationship" with both of them crossed his mind. That would be fantastic. Have someone to toy with - Cameron - and be toyed by someone - Andrew.

OOC;; Hahahah! <3 I wonder why!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew nodded. That was how he'd lost his virginity. Aah, alcohol. Making awkward, the most beautiful things in life. "Did Cammie at least like it? How did he react?" he asked curiously. He thought about Jax for a moment, woundering why he was admitted into the hospital. He also woundered why Cameron was in here, but he chose not to ask. Instead, he commented on Jax's statement. "Just don't get us confused! Wouldn't that suck, expecting a mind-blowing night and getting stuck with Cam!" he said in a teasing voice.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Hmm.... Gonna take a guess... it was not our elicit sexual references SEX!!!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:13 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Andrew seemed most interested in this and asked how his brother had reacted and if he had liked it. Jax thought about it, trying to remember. "I guess he liked it quite a bit actually. He really wanted it and he wasn't actually that scared of getting hurt. He...kinda wanted it rough" Jax said after thinking for a while. He scratched his neck and realized that he didn't actually remember too much from that night.

Jax giggled slightly when Andrew told him not to get them messed up. "I won't. I know Cameron has braces and and you don't and that's what I'll look for. At least to start with" he said, laughing a bit at Andrew's comment about getting "stuck" with Cameron if he was expecting to be with Andrew.

OOC;; Sex?!? What sex?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew smiled in disbelief. "No. No way. He did not! I don't believe it!" he said, shaking his head slowly. He licked his teeth slightly when Jax talked about his lack of braces. "There are more ways to tell. You will figure them out, I promise. For one, Cammie is a goody-two-shoes in medical school!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Haha! I don't know what "sex" you're referring to!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:30 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax smiled when Andrew said he didn't believe him. "He begged for it" he said and gently placed a kiss on Andrew's lips. "And hopefully we can make him beg for it again." Jax wanted to try having a threesome with twins. It could be fun. He had only had a few threesomes before and would like to try it again. But he still thought twins were kinda creepy...

Andrew said that there were more ways to separate the twins than the braces. Jax just smiled a bit. "I'll get down to it sooner or later. Because I have to agree that it would suck to expect a great night and get Cameron. Not that there's anything wrong with him but..." he said, shrugged slightly with the small smile he had.

OOC;; I don't know! There hasn't been any sex involved in this! Right?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew shook is head. His brother... Wow. He snickered a bit when Jax agreed that it would suck to get Cam. "...But, he is a wossy little girl compared to me?" he teased. He kissed Jax again, excited to hunt Cameron down, and drag him to bed.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: *shifty eyes* nope. PG-13!}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax just smiled when Andrew compared his brother to a girl. "It's easy to tell that he's more careful and perhaps a bit more childish than you. But that can be cute" he said. "But sometimes I like it rough and painful." He felt Andrew's warm lips against his own. With a smile he kissed the boy back and gently nibbled his lower lip. He thought about how strange this situation actually was and how the hell this happened in the first place. Not that it was something that he regretted, but still... The whole situations was actually quite bizarre.

OOC;; Absolutely! PG-13 aaaall the way!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew sighed. "You know, we still have to hunt the woss down... If our plans are planning to work." he said lightly. He helped Jax stand, then began to tug his clothes back on. He grabbed a spare set of clothes from his knapsack, and handed them to Jax. "Lets see how you look, when not wearing a dress." he said with a suggestive wink.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Well... maybe PG-18... at times}}

Psykfall

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:08 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Andrew said that they had to find Cameron if they wanted to have that threesome with him. Jax agreed. He got some help from the younger boy to stand up. He was just on his way to get that ugly hospital outfit when Andrew handed him some of his clothes. Said that he wanted to see how he looked without a "dress". Jax smiled and rolled his eyes slightly before getting dressed. The clothes fit almost perfect, but just almost. The pants were just a liiiittle it too big and slid down a few centimetres but still stayed on his hips. Jax looked at his reflection in the mirror and tried to fix his messy hair. He then turned to Andrew with a small smile on his lips. "Better than the dress...thingy?" he asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

OOC;;.....maybe. -innocent look-  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games