Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:44 pm
Ophiuchus
uh. Giants are dogs of war, right?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mommy!

Yes. Yes they are. But I only get one unit to use, and would a Giant do better than a Steam Tank?

Yes?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:41 pm
Yes they count as a Dogs of war unit and my be played under the empire army list  

Professional Dead Person

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:57 pm
Then take some besiegers. They seem like a fun unit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:31 pm
Nota bad point O, and nice Alucard outfit 3nodding  

Reddemon

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:01 am
Mommy!

Ok, so I've decided on taking a Steam Tank and a Battle Wizard (level 2) of the Lore of Heavens. I think the wizard would be fun because each side will count as an army, so there will only be 2 dispel dice on the other side unless someone brings a wizard. And what are the odds they'll do that?

Yes?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:49 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Mommy!

Ok, so I've decided on taking a Steam Tank and a Battle Wizard (level 2) of the Lore of Heavens. I think the wizard would be fun because each side will count as an army, so there will only be 2 dispel dice on the other side unless someone brings a wizard. And what are the odds they'll do that?

Yes?
Never know. I'd say take something that has some buffs and other such happenings. Like Lore of Life, remember, aslong as the terrain suits it, you can really own  

Reddemon

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:57 am
Reddemon
Everlasting Chaos
Mommy!

Yes?
Never know. I'd say take something that has some buffs and other such happenings. Like Lore of Life, remember, aslong as the terrain suits it, you can really own
Mommy!

Yeah, but I'm still looking at the fact that we're trying to kill as many enemy units throughout the day as possible. If I get the comet I could do some unholy amounts of damage to them. And if not I still have 2 infinite range spells I could get, or one of the buff spells.

Yes?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Everlasting Chaos
Mommy!

Yes?
Mommy!

Yeah, but I'm still looking at the fact that we're trying to kill as many enemy units throughout the day as possible. If I get the comet I could do some unholy amounts of damage to them. And if not I still have 2 infinite range spells I could get, or one of the buff spells.

Yes?
Well, do you know what the tabel will be like? Your standard tabel with trees, rocks, and water?  

Reddemon

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:07 am
Well, it's over. My Wizard scored a kill when a Necromancer miscast and turned into a lightning rod. (Good old Uranon's Thunderbolt) My Steam Tank managed to hold off a large unit of Ogres at the last minute, denying the enemy another 4 points. In the end the good side won by 6.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:34 pm
If you've got a special character with the Runefang, and another lord choice with the Rune fang, you cant do that right?  

Reddemon

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:54 am
Reddemon
If you've got a special character with the Runefang, and another lord choice with the Rune fang, you cant do that right?
Mommy!

Right, though I suppose that doesn't really make much sense because there ARE multiple Runefangs in the Empire and only generals can use them anyway.

Yes?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:26 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Mommy!

Right, though I suppose that doesn't really make much sense because there ARE multiple Runefangs in the Empire and only generals can use them anyway.

Yes?
But when you have a named character and a lord choice, wouldnt the characters rune fang over rule the optional one?  

Reddemon

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:38 am
Reddemon
Everlasting Chaos
Reddemon
Mommy!

Yes?
But when you have a named character and a lord choice, wouldnt the characters rune fang over rule the optional one?
Mommy!

Oh, you're thinking of Karl and the special character with the Sword of Justice. Yeah I think in that case the special character would get the item and nobody else will.

Yes?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:03 am
official: all named characters are used "as is", and there are 12 Runefangs in Empire...  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Reddemon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:51 pm
Van Evok
official: all named characters are used "as is", and there are 12 Runefangs in Empire...
What dose that matter to the question?  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces