Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ Growth Requests [closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:16 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Nimueh
Class Promotion:Massif (Fortress)
Current Location: Jauhar
Journal: JOURNAL
RP 1: Snowfall
RP 2: Green Eyed Monster
RP 3: The Talk
RP 4: Bit of Advice
RP 5: Finally Some Good News
Journal Entry 1: Unexpected Labors
Journal Entry 2: Lazy Day
Journal Entry 3: Hatred
Battle 1: Callum vs Nimueh
Battle 2: Staff VP
Class Quest Solo: Class Quest
Items:
Keen Shield (weapon) - Nimueh only fights defensively, so the pose can be more passive if you like. I don't need something super dynamic unless it calls to you.
Saviors Hammer - color of shield
Comb - Hair is no longer dreaded! It is now straight hair, but still tied up in the same style. Refer to reference.
Change of Clothes - Necklaces, pants, belts, and boots are all the same. But the top is different. Please refer to the reference, the front of the vest is open
Reference , please let me know if you need more references for anything!
Body Type: Nimueh is very tall, and slightly muscular. Broad shoulders, narrow hips - but not macho man muscular either. His expression is very restrained lately, so he might have a small smile but more likely to have a more neutral expression.
Preferred Artists: hades loves elephants, kana, krashed bets, and myself if no one is available
Livestreaming: Sure thing!

Scarlett Arbuckle
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:55 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Akiyal Attlee
Desired Class: Guard (Berserker)
Current Location: Tale
Journal: Boop
RP 1: CYOA
RP 2: Tune For the Trees
RP 3: Not Your Boyfriend, Baby
Journal Entry 1: Ride Along
Journal Entry 2: The Bridge Near Southbluff
Class Affinity/Choice Solo: Remember When We Never Had to Remember
Class Quest Solo: A Change in the Wind
Items:
Etching Nail x 1
Cloak x 1
Comb x 1
Niiribi Root x 1
Traveler's Scarf x 1
Shaving Kit x 1
Tattoo Kit x 1
Obsidian Ring x 1
Pelt x 1
Gloves x 1
Change of Clothes x 2
Sewing Kit x 2
Go forth and use whatever you want to. Be freeeee.
Body Type: Aki is not a small boy in either height or girth. He's not muscular or particularly pudgy, just... not wee.
Preferred Artists: Lines: Kana, Uke, Krashed Bets, hades loves elephants :: Color: Uke, hades, Smerdle
Livestreaming: Sure, if the artist(s) would like.

Fluffesu
User Image

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:07 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Sauron
Class Promotion:[Rider (Rider) ]
Journal: Link
RP 1: But Why Daddy?
RP 2: Hey Nice Spear!
RP 3: The Pale Shifter with Lana
RP 4: Shopping! with Bushi
RP 5: Barter and Haggle World Event
RP 6: Remembering the Past World Event
RP 7: World Event with Vepkia
Journal Entry 1: Solo 001
Journal Entry 2: Monsters World Event XxX
Journal Entry 3: Solo 003
Journal Entry 4: Solo 003
Journal Entry 5: Solo 004
Battle 1: Fight in the marketplace X
Battle 2: Beast Battles Tale Trip 1 + 2 X XX
Battle 3: Vs Chalcedony: Chalcedony Win!
Battle 4: VS Ime: Sauron Win
Battle 5: With Chalcedony: Chalcedony Win
Class Quest Solo:Class Quest
Sauron's class quest presents him with his ultimate problem. A supposed crime that he would never consciously commit against the most important person in his life. This inner turmoil is so great that he will always carry the scar from it, no matter if he finds out if he did anything or not. This was the only way I could think of to build upon his character, he was far to content otherwise to continue on as he was. This has been an unexpected challenge in his life and the following aftermath should increase his character value exponentially.
Step one for him is telling his wife, this is something he could never hide from her...and the suspense is heavy.
Items: None
Body Type: Same
Preferred Artists: Kana lines/ Smerd Color, Kana style 1, Kana style 2 Uke Lines/Smerd Color Livestreaming: Yes Please

Weapon Pm sent previously

Duke Edward Drake
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:44 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Ming'we
Class Promotion: Hunter (Sniper)
Current Location: Sauti
Journal: Here
RP 1: The Good Stuff
RP 2: On the job training
RP 3: Reunion
RP 4: The journey continues
RP 5: Are you alright?
Journal Entry 1: Seeking a healer
Journal Entry 2: Coming Storm Meta Point
Journal Entry 3: That Moment
Battle 1: Callum vs. Ming
Battle 2: Dem vs. Ming
Class Quest Solo: See what they see
Items: Change of clothes (Inventory) - Her top will change to something along the lines of a bikini with a tight "bolero" type covering. See Ref for better description. (( I am horrible at describing.))
Comb (buying) - I would like her hair to be up in a ponytail but keep her bangs so she can hide the scars where her antennae were.
Hair Ornament (buying) - CC.
Familiar Motif (Inventory) - Sailscale img on her pants
Obsidian Ring (Inventory) - CC on this. (simple or fancy, either works.)
Shoes (buying) - Change her sandals to a pair of loose boots that only reach her ankles. Design is CC.
Necklace (buying) - A large crystal and feather on a cord with beads descending in size.
Keen Crossbow (buying) - self explanatory

Reference - Feel free to change things as needed. CC over all, just a guideline. <3
Body Type: More curves. No Antennae.(She cut them off)
Preferred Artists: Kana(Lines and Color), Kana/Smerd, Scar
Livestreaming: Sure

Heras Box
User Image

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:22 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Sol
Journal: x
RP 1: x
RP 2: x
RP 3: x
Items:

Hair ornament, Niiribi Root, and Comb - Length should be roughly near his bum, in something akin to the bottom right ref image. As for the hair accessory that's completely artist choice. If feathers are used, however, I would like them to be roughly the same color as the one in his youngling art.

Traveler's Scarf, Change of Clothes (x2), Shoes, Pelt, Belt - I would like to see a top with detached sleeves, but the design/color choices are up to you. Pants are a must, as are boots; it's too cold in Zena to go without them!

Sketch courtesy of Scar. I leave it up to the artist to decide if you would like to go with her version or not. Or even a blend of ideas!

Not every item needs to be used, so I'll leave it up to the artist as to what ones they choose in the end.

Necklace and Metal Band - A necklace with natural gem stones as pendants. Also length of beaded, spider silk ribbon wrapped around his forearm. (An idea on shape minus the cross)

Preferred Artists: Scar, Scar/Smerd, Smerd, Kana/Smerd, Kana/Jay, Peppermint Coffee
Livestreaming: Go for it!

Painted Moose
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:20 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Ceylinae

Desired Class:Blade (Bow Wielding Guardian)

Current Location: Yael

Journal: [x]

RP 1: [1] Ceylinae & Akeldama (( C:12 A:12, DONE ))
RP 2: [2] Ceylinae & Many Others (( Meta VP ))
RP 3: [3] Ceylinae & Zayana (( C:11 Z:10, DONE ))

Journal Entry 1: [1] (( 1137 Words ))
Journal Entry 2: [3] (( 1166 Words ))

Class Affinity/Choice Solo: [2] (( 1149 Words ))

Class Quest Solo: [x] The Bow Challenge (( DONE ))

Items:

~ Simple Bow + Weapon Extension: I'd like her to wield a long bow, please! <3

~ Other: Anything else the artist wants to add is cool though not too heavy on accessories, please! As much as I would love to fancy her up she isn't interested in that sort of thing. lol

Body Type: I'd like for Ceylinae to continue to have this sort of build. She's spends a lot of time training so being strong and muscular will always be her look. <3

Preferred Artists: Kana/Jay (( Same style as last time she colored Cey? But she can always feel free to fiddle as much as she likes, too. Any of Jay's styles are good by me. <3 )) Kana (( Either style! <3 )) or Scar (( Her lines & colors or her lines with another colorist, either is good by me ))

Livestreaming: Sure! <3

Orpheus Solon
User Image

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:31 am
Non-Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Nadiya
Class Promotion:Bard (Minstrel)
Current Location: Jauhar -> Matori
RP 1: [1]
RP 2: [2]
RP 3: [VP]
RP 4: [4]
RP 5: [5]
RP 6: [6]
RP 7: [7]
Journal Entry 1: [1]
Journal Entry 2&3: 2&3
Journal Entry 4: [4]
Journal Entry 5: [5]
Class Quest Solo: [Quest!]
Items:

Change of clothing x 2
[x] [x2] - An outfit based off of these, especially #2. Definitely keep her same scarf from the previous stage as well **** scarf
*Shoes - CC -can be sandals, boots, etc-
*Gloves - fingerless ones laced up the sides; can be something like these or more like the refernce 2 ones. [x]
*still has her flute
*Hair is same style with ribbons, however can be a bit longer from natural growth.
*Still can have the bell necklace and her golden belt
Body Type: Same boyish, petite frame.
Preferred Artists: Kana, Kana Collab (Jay, Smerd, Serg, etc), Krashed/collab
Livestreaming: sure!

Sabra Knight
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:54 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Damissan
Class Promotion:Knight (Assassin)
Journal: Journal
RP 1: The Quhar Whisperer
RP 2: Sins and Virtues
RP 3 & 4: Sandstorms and Fish
RP 5: Discussions in Monotheism
Journal Entry 1: Words On A Wing
Journal Entry 2: The Stands [META]
Journal Entry 3: Prayers to Serin [META]
Battle 1: Carnal Entertainment and Its Afterparty Cousin: Deep Regret (Damissan and Xilarn vs Wadani x 20)
Battle 2: Damissan vs Xilarn (Loss)
Class Quest Solo: Whispers to the Moon
Items:
- Dye x 10
- Cloak
- Dancer's Ribbon
- Gloves
- Shoes
- Change of Clothes x 2
- Sewing Kit x 2
- Belt

- Keen Blades
- Etching Tool
- Hammer

This is what I have in mind for Damis' stage three outfit. If his left ear shows please keep his stud earrings. Damissan is leaving Jauhar and moving into Tale (and beyond) this stage, and with this physical progression, is also changing his attitude a little toward the locals - my intention this stage is that Damis stick out slightly less as a blazing flag of Oban glory and match the landscape a little (hence greens, browns, and less desert garb) while still holding onto remnants of Oban color (red).

I was just too lazy to draw in the full weapons so ignore the fact that only the hilts are in the ref - with the two weapon edits I'd like for the blades to have some kind of etched/gilded pattern on them or maybe like this (??), and to have the little wing-a-ding hammered out of the hilt if possible. Also please use a dye to color the hilt red/brown/dark green/black/gold (artist choice on specifics - just something that looks decent with his overall outfit and not orange). Not super picky on the weapon - just do something you think looks cool and fits the general theme. :3
Body Type: No change - Damis is still tall and broad-shouldered, well-built with notable musculature without being bulky.
Preferred Artists: Kana (lines)/Smerd, Serg, or Lilia (colors) || Kana (lines and colors) || Krashed (lines)/Smerd, Serg, or Lilia (colors)
Livestreaming: Sure!

The Only Black Uke
User Image

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:53 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: Aldren
Desired Class: Spirit Worker (Shaman)
Current Location: Zena
RP 1: Caught in the Cold
RP 2: At Large (I don't control the title on this one, but it is finished, and can be moved at your leisure <3)
RP 3: Tournament Round 1
Journal Entry 1 & 2: Fires in the Night (double word count; counts as two)
Class Affinity/Choice Solo: Dreams of Grandeur
Class Quest Solo: Lingering
Items: Change of Clothes x2, Fetish x2, Dye x5, Cloak x1, Bag x1, Niiribi Root x1, Comb x1, Traveler's Scarf x1, Dancer's Ribbon x1, Hair Ornament x1, Gloves x1, Shoes x1, Sewing Kit x6, Belt x2, Pelt x1, Weapon Extension - I would like his staff to be as close to this as I can get, please.
Body Type: He's a tall, lanky derp of a dude.
Preferred Artists: Lines: Uke, Kana /// Color: Lilia, Smerd, Phieth
Livestreaming: Either way is fine.

Fluffesu
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:08 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Abie
Class Promotion: Lancer
Current Location: Oba
Journal: [Link]
RP Growth Point Links:
RP - 5 pts
Rp- 5pts
RP- 5pts
RP- 5pts
RP- 5pts

Class Affinity/Choice Solo:
[Link]
Class Quest Solo: [Link]
Items:

Weapon- Trident, use Trinkets to add beads or feathers. [CC]
Appearance- Keep the braid he has in his hair, other than that his hair is free flowing and fluffy. Niiribi Root is for growing it a little past his shoulders. Artist is free to put it back in a loose braid or what ever.
Tattoo Kit- got two just in case. But gunna put a large tribal Snapptrotter on his torso. The head resting over his heart in whatever pose artist picks, the body should be mostly seen as the tail flows to curl along his lower back.
Bag x3 + Belt - You can add onto the rope belt he has or overlay it with this new one, the bags are for various sizes and perhaps a rather large one since he'll be dealing with beasts [TREAT BAG~!]
Obsidian Ring- On his right ring finger, ring of any color.
Change of Clothes- Alter his pants to be more baggy. Top should remain the same kimono-like style and tucked around his belts. Or if the artist prefers loose around his arms, i would like to show off the tattoo.
Sewing Kit x2 + Dyex2 - Add floral pattern to top and maybe pants? Dye is to give it a little pop of color, darken the colors of his shirt.
Metal Band x3 - He has fingerless gloves i'd like him to keep, add a band to the top of each gloves and...put the last one wherever.
Ragdoll- Snapptrotter plush, if possible? [CC]

Body Type: More muscle, cause he's been training his tail off. Bit taller cause he's growing older. Face can stay a tad immature. Eyes can narrow if Artist feels its proper.
Preferred Artists: Uke [full color and lines], Uke [lines] / Tasi , Kana [Lines] / Jay
Livestreaming: Yes, LS!

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
User Image

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:10 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Xewai
Class Promotion: Spirit Walker (Shaman)
Current Location: Matori/Oba (He goes back and forth between the two ALOT)
Journal: [URL Link]
RP Growth Point Links:
5pts - [FIN] [PRP Matori] Seaside Snoozes - Masika x Xewai
5pts - [FIN] [PRP Matori] The Error of a Showoff - Tera/su x Xewai
5pts - [FIN][PRP Matori] Ineptitude in Most Things (Terasu x Xewai)
5pts - [FIN][PRP Oba] More Than Surface Tells (Aaricia x Xewai)
5pts - [FIN][PRP Oba] In the Twilight Lo I see (Sajah x Xewai)

The Sea and Her Blessing
Class Quest Solo: A Final Contemplation
Items:

In a general sense, I'd like for his new art to be very light hearted. He looks super excited to now be this person with power. He's happy so very happy!

Comb - Same wavyness, just let down, kinda wildly flying everywhere. He still has the Pin in his hair.
Change of clothes x 2 -- General Body suit is still wanted, just minor changes, Up to artist, since it seems silly for him to be wearing the same exact things (maybe no sleeves, different colors? idk). The fish line around his neck is still there.
Display of Power- BUBBLES. It's a showmanship power, but i'd love for him to be casting some sort of bubble spell or being fascinated by what he cast.
Dancer's Ribbon x 3 (arms and waist)- The rags on his hips and arms have now been replaced with something more elegant. He's boy band fancy material now, so he needs to look the part.

Basic Staff
Weapon Extension - I'd like the staff to be taller than he is, if possible.

Body Type: Thin and lanky
Preferred Artists: Lines: The Only Black Uke, Kaname || Color: Sergio, Smerdle, Tasinei
Livestreaming: Sure

Kapoodles
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:55 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Ergon
Journal: X
RP Growth Point Links:
X 3 points
X 5 points
X 5 points
X 2 points

Items:
Shirt to show off shoulder gems
Pants Dark brown fabric instead of black
Shoes
And artist's choice on what happens to the flowers he's currently holding~
Preferred Artists: Full: Uke, Kana ; Color if not full: Tasi (style 2), Coffee
Livestreaming: If the artist wishes

Cornetified
User Image

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:52 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Akeldama
RP Growth Point Links:
You re and OG
What do you think?
Slacking off
Items:
Reference Img - I would like her hair to have the layered look like in the pic. <3

Change of clothes - Something similar to, or the same as, the shirt in the reference pic.

Keep her earrings.

The rest is CC.
Preferred Artists: Kana, Kana/Smerd, Smerd, Peppermint Coffee
Livestreaming: Either

Heras Box
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:21 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Jolanta

Class Promotion: Swordsman (Sentinel)

Current Location: Pajore, Yael

RP Growth Point Links:

Journal Entries

[3] (( 1250 Words, 4pts ))

RP

[1] Jolanta & Fallon (( J:31 F:30, DONE, Counts as 3, 15pts ))

[1-2] (( 2101 Words, 6pts ))

Class Quest Solo:

[1] Gathering Slime for the Sanctum (( DONE ))

Items:

~ Sword + Weapon Extension: If he could have a really big, really cool great sword that would be so epic!

~ Hair Ornament: If possible I'd like this to be used to give him a pair of glasses. The idea of a sexy, glasses wearing swordsman is something I love the idea of. That and I always found the glasses that the Yaeli where to be quite interesting! I will leave it up to the artist to pick their design, so long as they go with the rest of him I'm good. <3

~ Other: I'd like him to keep the hair band that keeps his long bangs out of his eyes, please! I'd also like him to keep the same serious expression he has in his prentice stage as well. Jolanta is a serious man that rarely smiles so if that could be reflected in his art that would be awesome. <3

Body Type: I'd like Jolanta to become a strong, muscular swordsman with time given that he puts a lot of effort into his training. The ideal body for him type is similar to this guy here, please!

Preferred Artists: Kana/Jay Collab (Jay's choice of colors. I know she's busy IRL and don't mind waiting if she wants to take him on. I also understand if she can't since she's so busy. ^_^ <3 ), Kana Style 1, Uke Lines with Jay/Smerd/Tasinei Style Two Colors, or Krashed Lines with Jay/Smerd/Tasinei Style Two Colors

Livestreaming: Yeeeeees! That would be fun to see! I miss them from time to time but when I can catch them it's always a good time. <3

Orpheus Solon
User Image

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:51 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Arima
Class Promotion: Healer [Scholar Path w/Staff]
Current Location: Oba
RP Growth Point Links: [Solo 4 pnts]
[Solo 6 pnts]
[RP w/Saraf 10 pnts]

[6 pnts]
Class Quest Solo: [x] In this Arima decides to go against her mother's wishes of marriage to instead finally venture away from home so that she can learn healing - in hopes of helping to save her mother's life.
Items:

Change of Clothes x 2, Boots
[x] - For an outfit loosely based on this idea, can change colors at will but would prefer Oban colors with gold swirls/accents still.

Comb - [x] Her hair has been pulled back with a braid into a ponytail as well, so something roughly like this idea. [x1] [x2] A golden, ornate hair piece can be added to her hair as well (design totally up to artist).
Hair Ornament
If the jewelry from her previous stage can be kept that would be awesome too - I understand if the collar/necklace won't work, but the headpiece definitely would be great to keep.

Journal She loves to read so if you want to incorporate a (can be fancy/leather/etc) book into her pose then that's definitely alright with me. :3
Other Optional items
Cloak
Bag - for medicines/plants/etc
Sewing Kit
Dancer's Ribbon (Sash)
Cosmetics
Basic Staff
W/ Tumbling Jar - [x] The crystal should look like this (can't have the dangling pieces, but the rest is viable. <3 Can either be that blue or a glowy pink color or something...CC )
Body Type: Rather petite and doll like with big eyes and a slender frame.
Preferred Artists: Kana (full) or Kana Collab(Jay, Serg, etc), Uke Collab
Livestreaming: Go for it <3

Sabra Knight
User Image

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items