Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:16 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Since he had stayed behind in his class to talk to the teacher about graduating early, he couldn’t help but be breathless as he ran to the cafeteria. “Sorry I am late,” he said breathing heavily but smiling at him. “I need to stay to talk to the teacher sorry. But lets get our lunch before all the good food is taken,” he said with a smile as he grabbed his hand and dragged him into line.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren was more than a little relieved when Fuji appeared, worried that he'd been snagged on the way over. He'd been considering where to check first when Fuji arrived. "Alright." He agreed, chuckling as he was led to the lunch line. He got an ordinary turkey and cheese sandwich with soup and fruit punch. It wasn't the most glamorous lunch, but it was the most filling. Besides, he didn't keep this physique by eating the school pizza.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling, he went into the line and looked around what to get and was about to get the pizza until he saw what Darren got. Seeming to pout a little, he settled for the chef salad and soup with bread before smiling at him. “Come, lets go rest under that tree like you wanted before someone else takes it.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren blinked when Fuji reached for one thing, but got something entirely different. "Something wrong, love?" He asked, carrying his tray with Fuji to the tree. He didn't realize that Fuji changed his mind because of him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:29 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

At this question, he gave a small shake of his head before smiling as they sat down. “No, just figured I should probably watch what I eat is all,” he said simply as he sat down. Once he sat down as well, he leaned a little against him and as he slowly began to eat. “Remember how before I said I would visit you on your last hour at work…can I still do that or do you just want me to wait for you at your place.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:28 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Alright." He kissed his cheek. "Of course you can, though I'd rather come home to see you there, and getting far more of me, for free, than what you'd pay for at the club." He smiled and kissed him softly. "That's your decision, though, my little prince."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:34 am
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Thinking a bit, he seemed to get an idea before he began to blush a little. “I think I will just wait for you at home then,” he said with a soft smile. “But I don’t want you smelling of perfume though…make sure to get rid of that smell.” With that, he began to eat happily as he began to plan what outfit he would be in when he got home.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren kissed him softly. "I'll take a shower the minute I get home." He promised, since that was the fastest he could get the smell off. He ate his food gracefully, relaxing with his lover.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Hearing this he couldn’t help but blush and seem to give a light laugh. “Really…I might just have to join you,” he added in a soft voice. Even though he was new to this all, he couldn’t help that Darren seemed to bring this side out of him. “That is if you aren’t to tired from work.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:57 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren let out a quiet groan before kissing him. "I'm never too tired for you, love." He kissed his neck and smirked. "And, if you join me in the shower, I can get you squeaky clean. Every. Last. Inch of you." He purred. Gods, he loved Fuji.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji couldn’t help but give a soft laugh at this before slowly nodding his head. After he finished, he set their trays to the side before moving to sit on his lap. “So for when you get home what food do you want me to make? Or do you want me to order in for us,” he asked tracing his face with his fingers.

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren practically purred as Fuji got on his lap. "Well, I can order us something... and we can shower together while we wait for them to deliver it." He told him, kissing his neck.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He couldn’t help but smile and blush as he felt the kisses. “You are terrible…why are you trying to test me in school,” he asked softly, pulling his skirt down a little lower. “You know I can also play that game…I would be careful Darren.”

anime_wiccan_chick

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nuzzled him. "Because you're so cute when you blush. It makes me want to just eat you up." He purred, nibbling on his earlobe. One of his arms wrapped around his waist, gently holding him. He wasn't going to try and feel under his skirt. He was trying to tease, not do something like that in school. He didn't want things to go any farther than these tender kisses to his face and neck.

TheHappyRedFox

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Hearing him, he couldn’t help but smile and nod as he relaxed with him. “Don’t forget this weekend my sisters are coming over to your place…make sure you have at least one day off,” he said gently to him. “I want them to like you so everything has to be perfect.”

anime_wiccan_chick

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas