Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm
this isn't a knife it's um
a

ok fine it's a knife  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:42 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
I am usually a very non violent guy but I am having thoughts of punching him in the face.

@Bedsick PUT THE KNIFE. . .DOWN
._. I've busted other people's kneecaps before with um proper application of body strength and sent them to the hospital in high school so people were too scared to ******** with me IRL. I've shattered kneecaps, twisted other people's kneecaps off, given bloody noses by kicks to the face, and punched faces in public.
Interweb jerkoffs are piddly problems. cool

...and PTSD trigger strength that breaks down doors fairly easily without kickin 'em in. I wouldn't grant him the pleasure of assault charge.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:06 pm
bedsick
a

ok fine it's a knife

I want the cake If your going to kill me at lest feed me first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:19 pm
really want to get an undercut but i am sure it;ll look terrible on me. i just want a kawaii fauhawk lookin thing

but then again

i dont want to look like skrillex.

that douche needs to change his hair so i can look better with that style  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:22 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
WTF I didn't think that not disclosing my IRL gender was considered an insult to masculinity?

Lololol@Kittenbutts

And whats this about masculinity?
Postin in manly man thread, dude was butthurt about me being a chick and saying I'm pretending to be a guy n' stuff.

D; Goddamn, if people asked me if I was really a guy, I'd tell 'em I've got ladybits, but it doesn't mean I'm compelled to tell the interwebz I grace their presence as an androgynous chick.

lol got plenty of backup from chicks and dudes alike which was nice ;D

not like it bothered me that much. Just irritating bullshit. Stopped being bothered by that kind of stuff when I discovered how to break kneecaps simultaneously using proper application of my own strength and center of gravit.

I like confirming sometimes... so I do not feel silly... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:15 pm
Qyp
No worries. I'm just bummed that the thread was slowly dying (when talking to some of the guys elsewhere) and that incident kinda made it worse.

Now for real bitchin: ******** FOUR SOLID HOURS OF LAB WITH NO COHERENT STRUCTURE emotion_donotwant
I can live without breaks for a class that long. I just wish it was better structured for us to practice on the SIMs mannikins and each other.

I get that its fast track nursing, but maaaan, I just would kill for something that has decent directions and a mission goal.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
No worries. I'm just bummed that the thread was slowly dying (when talking to some of the guys elsewhere) and that incident kinda made it worse.

Now for real bitchin: ******** FOUR SOLID HOURS OF LAB WITH NO COHERENT STRUCTURE emotion_donotwant
I can live without breaks for a class that long. I just wish it was better structured for us to practice on the SIMs mannikins and each other.

I get that its fast track nursing, but maaaan, I just would kill for something that has decent directions and a mission goal.

MISSION GOAL: DEVOUR THE SCROTUM.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:01 pm
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

gonk

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 pm
Slick Southpaw
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Qyp

gonk

Anyway, Wikipedia is down...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm
bedsick
a

ok fine it's a knife

i see u using my friends gif in ur sig. i see u doing it.

next time i am in nyc ill tell lacey u say hi mwah heart  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:43 am
meekstape
bedsick
a

ok fine it's a knife

i see u using my friends gif in ur sig. i see u doing it.

next time i am in nyc ill tell lacey u say hi mwah heart

stop knowing all the best people it's creepin me out mwah mwah  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:27 am
emotion_donotwant Would rather draw zombies, studly men and driders instead of studying for another quiz.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm
hate you wireless scanner mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:50 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
hate you wireless scanner mad

Let me know if it talks back.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:01 pm
meekstape
really want to get an undercut but i am sure it;ll look terrible on me. i just want a kawaii fauhawk lookin thing

but then again

i dont want to look like skrillex.

that douche needs to change his hair so i can look better with that style

also ugh ******** i was thinking of wanting to do this too sob
meeks stop jackin my swag
tho i have a feelin my parentals would not approve
and possibly my boss too  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games