Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
VGD:::Vidya Game Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:13 pm
The Undead Suitor
Sara Hysaro

The Undead Suitor
>install sim city 3000

>load pre-made city

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

>TORNADO

O_O Wow, that's some bad luck there. Was the pre-made city in Kansas?

No,

I was the one that caused the tornados.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I now love you.
biggrin

-traps her people in sims 1 in a room with no doors then sets a fire-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
I'm trying to palm off lvl 10 ditto x 4 for gen 1 starters ;.;
nobody in the pokeforum is taking a bite.. except one trolololol who offered me a lvl 100 metapod

Aww. D= I think I have some Gen 1 starters hanging around. I'd need to bring them up to Black/White, but that's not a big deal. Want them?  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:19 pm
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
nobody in the pokeforum is taking a bite.. except one trolololol who offered me a lvl 100 metapod

Aww. D= I think I have some Gen 1 starters hanging around. I'd need to bring them up to Black/White, but that's not a big deal. Want them?

<333
If all else dails, I will take you up on your offer. and pay you for it
I'm secretly using this as a chance to get more trade pals for dream world as putting my white in my new 3 DS deleted all my dream/trade pals  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:24 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland

<333
I'm secretly using this as a chance to get more trade pals for dream world as putting my white in my new 3 DS deleted all my dream/trade pals

Good news - They exist!
Bad news- They have terrible, terrible nicknames due to being named by my seven-year-old sister. Thankfully you can just breed them. xd The Squirtle is even female.

I'll go ahead and bring them up to the 5th gen in case you take me up on that offer. 3nodding Good luck! ^^

Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Was there a stat dedicated to repairing items? If not then it was probably just something introduced in The Sims 2. I don't let my Sims repair the TV until they're, like, level 7 of 10. Otherwise they might die of electrocution. xd

I don't remember as it's been a while, but I also had a habit of depriving my sims of anything that that they could use to kill themselves, with the swimming pool being the only exception.

Was the AI in that game really that poor? D= I think I've only had one death, and I'm still not quite sure how it happened. My sim was talking to that sim outside, and I went to go design the house for a bit. When I came back that sim had passed away somehow. Maybe NPC sims are allowed to walk into the the streets and he was hit by a car, but I've never seen them go into the streets before.

After having one of them set the house on fire, I came to the conclusion that sims are dumb and just wouldn't give them such things.

They are pretty dumb. I think my biggest problem with them (aside from a few refusing to clean up after themselves) was that they tended to just stand around and gawk at the fire instead of using the fire extinguisher on the wall next to them. Thank goodness for direct control in those cases. x_x  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:26 pm
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland

<333

Good news - They exist!
Bad news- They have terrible, terrible nicknames due to being named by my seven-year-old sister. Thankfully you can just breed them. xd The Squirtle is even female.

I'll go ahead and bring them up to the 5th gen in case you take me up on that offer. 3nodding Good luck! ^^
<333
thank you darling  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:33 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Was there a stat dedicated to repairing items? If not then it was probably just something introduced in The Sims 2. I don't let my Sims repair the TV until they're, like, level 7 of 10. Otherwise they might die of electrocution. xd

I don't remember as it's been a while, but I also had a habit of depriving my sims of anything that that they could use to kill themselves, with the swimming pool being the only exception.

Was the AI in that game really that poor? D= I think I've only had one death, and I'm still not quite sure how it happened. My sim was talking to that sim outside, and I went to go design the house for a bit. When I came back that sim had passed away somehow. Maybe NPC sims are allowed to walk into the the streets and he was hit by a car, but I've never seen them go into the streets before.

After having one of them set the house on fire, I came to the conclusion that sims are dumb and just wouldn't give them such things.

They are pretty dumb. I think my biggest problem with them (aside from a few refusing to clean up after themselves) was that they tended to just stand around and gawk at the fire instead of using the fire extinguisher on the wall next to them. Thank goodness for direct control in those cases. x_x

I remember them running around in a panic.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland

<333

Good news - They exist!

<333
thank you darling

Always glad to help. ^^ I do this sort of thing for my friends all the time.

Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

They do that too. But I mostly remember the ones who panicked in place right next to the fire. With the fire extinguisher right there. It was ridiculous. I'm glad that fires are rather rare for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm
What about Steam? Who's got some multiplayer games from there?  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm
I have Terririaieir whats its name

although I've only played it occasionally.

I bought it to play with a friend but we could never get a multiplayer thing set up  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 pm
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

They do that too. But I mostly remember the ones who panicked in place right next to the fire. With the fire extinguisher right there. It was ridiculous. I'm glad that fires are rather rare for me.

I'm pretty sure that happened to me also.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm
Sachie Whitby
Sara Hysaro
Sachie Whitby

I'm pretty sure that happened to me also.

I wonder what the AI is like in The Sims 3. Hopefully there is a personality trait in that game that allows them to overcome their primal fear of fire enough to actually do something productive about it. Or that fires are rather rare in comparison to the first game.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm
The Undead Suitor
I have Terririaieir whats its name

although I've only played it occasionally.

I bought it to play with a friend but we could never get a multiplayer thing set up
I'm actually completely uninterested in that game. Never had any urge to even try it. Dunno why. Just not compatible with my mind's operating system, I guess.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:05 pm
Sara Hysaro
I will take you up on your offer biggrin
Do you want my lil ditto? or just derps?

my friend code

Alice
3654 4261 2666  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:12 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro

my friend code

Alice
3654 4261 2666

Ditto is cool. ^^ Since I have all the games I tend to do stuff like this for free.

Ashley
3009 7395 3355

Okay, I'm all set. I'll wait for you in the Union Room.  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 pm
Sara Hysaro
AliceLoathesWonderland
Sara Hysaro

my friend code

Alice
3654 4261 2666

Ditto is cool. ^^ Since I have all the games I tend to do stuff like this for free.

Ashley
3009 7395 3355

Okay, I'm all set. I'll wait for you in the Union Room.

all my ditto? xD
just adding you nao
b there in a few mo  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out