Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:56 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorThird YearReserve SeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romulus sat in the stands, watching and waiting. Tevye had already fallen, and it was just a matter of time before someone else followed in his wake. That was the one thing he hated about these games, having to watch his friends get hurt. Blue eyes shimmered behind Quidditch goggles as the boy watched the game carefully. He wasn't about to miss a detail, except the few during the Chaser brawl. His Firebolt sat in his lap, ready to fly, should he be called in.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:26 am

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina looked at a Hufflepuff that came. She immediately recognized her, being David's sister, Chloe. When she cast a spell, the Slytherin looked at the boy. He seemed better. " Mhm, I guess, " she nodded, relieved that it was nothing serious. Just then, a professor came, and told them that he'll be fine. Serafina smiled, glancing back at forth towards Chloe, the first year, and the professor. Somehow, she was curious at what the professor said as she flicked her wand at the boy. Rennervate. She was sure to remember that for future purpose. After thinking, she heard a groan and looked at the first year as he got up, asking what happened. When Chloe started to explain, brown eyes looked at the boy, then to the game. As soon as the third year mentioned that the first year's name was Hunter, her eyes widened. Is he the Hunter that Tevye was talking about? So that's why he was so worried. Now that everything was going well, she returned to the stands, and sat down a higher seat, not minding her whole body being...well completely soaked. As she looked back at the game, there was an almost never ending steals. And would you look at that, a first year was on the roll. Slytherin is slowly making the gap widen, but the Gryffindors still hasn't given up yet. She looked around and saw a Gryffindor, perhaps a reserve, beside her. She smiled at him then looked back at the game. A question came up: When will the snitch be caught? ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Relieved
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Watching

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Was that a healing spell? Charm? Or something?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Quidditch Stands

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Everyone watching

Out Of Cookies:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Former Gryffindor Arithmancy Professor Werewolf Quidditch Fanatic

So we’ve been outnumbered, raided, and now cornered
It’s hard to fight when the fight ain’t fair
We’re getting stronger now, find things they never found

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

ᗩḰᓮᖇᗩ smiled when the boy woke up. She was glad that he was okay. "As the girl said, you are at a Quidditch game, dear. If you're feeling the slightest bit woozy or dizzy, tell me, alright?" she said, patting the boy on the shoulder. Looking to the Ravenclaw who called Chloe "amazing", Akira nodded, and looked to the Hufflepuff girl. "She's right, Chloe. That was quick thinking on your part, and you remained calm during an emergency. Ten points to Hufflepuff, for your excellent actions, Miss Chloe." Akira was impressed with this young girl. Yes, she would go far in this world. The wolf turned her attention to the game. The Gryffindor Seeker was calling for the Reserve to come in. Could he do that? She shook her head, figuring that it couldn't be done.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

They might be bigger, but we’re faster and never scared
You can walk away, say we don’t need this
But there’s something in your eyes, says we can beat this

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

shabatha

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

The past is gone. It went by like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way. Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Hunter looked up at Akira as he remembered what happened to his brother."Is Tevye ok?"He was worried for his older brother. Then he remembered that he was high up."C-can we go on the ground. I don't like heights."

Sing with me, sing it for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear

Xistund

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:44 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stand

Chloe didn't believe she was amazing at anything. She just helped when students need it she didn't think it really meant anything. "Oh I don't know about that... I was just helping..." she said trying to put it off as something less than it was. "Thank you Professor." Chloe said smiling lightly. She had just done something of real importance and it felt nice.

"I'm sure Tevye is okay..." Chloe said trying to sound sure to help calm him down. "Sure, I'm not a big fan of heights myself." she admitted. Chloe in the back of her mind wondered if David was alright after getting hit. The last thing she needed was her brother injured in his first game of the season.

With: Serafina, Shayna, Hunter, Noah, Professor Astra

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke was watching the game intently. He wasn't sure who he really wanted to win, to be honest. He was just here announcing, and right now it seemed like people didn't like it. Oh well, he was just telling the truth. With the end of the game, he breathed a sigh of relief. No matter how much he didn't like his house, he really didn't like seeing people hurt. That was one reason his pranks never were violent. Childish, nonsensical at times, and purely for a good laugh, but never harmful. "And with a brutal match, Slytherin wins one hundred and ninety to forty. Maybe this will be a kick in the rear that Gryffindor needs to pull itself together to try and win the next match. Turn out for the next match, Ravenclaw versus Hufflepuff!." After that, he turned and started walking out of the commentator's area to return to the castle. Honestly, he was tired.

User Image
State: Announcing
OOC: RIP Luke XD

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 7:34 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina watched at how the match went on. She was staring at the two seeker's battle, then smiled when Belle caught the golden ball. As David went down, she thought that he was just gonna congratulate the rest of the team, bit he didn't. Instead, he walked off of the pitch quietly, heading towards the courtyard. She first looked at Shayna, then to the Slytherin team. She bit her lip as she gave a pat to her friend's shoulder. " I'll go fetch him, " she said, starting to exit the stands. Nothing went well for David, and he must have been feeling horrible. She clenched her first, seeing Xavier, another friend of hers near the wall...sleeping? She gave the chaser a pat on the head as she smiled at him. All of them did great, but for them, it wasn't enough. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Happy, Worried
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Following David

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : Oh I hope he doesn't hurt himself

Out Of Cookies: Exit to Courtyard

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with The qudditch pitch stands! and wondering Oh David....

User Image

Shayna had been cheering for David as he got closer and closer. She pulled out her camera and zoomed in on their hands. She took her picture as Belle caught the snitch. She sighed slightly, he had done a great job. He really had. But he seemed disappointed. He even stalked off the field... When Serafina said she would go fetch him she nodded slightly... She wanted to follow, but she felt that more than one would be a crowd. But she quickly said by to Noah."Well, I hope you come the next game to cheer me on if I get to play! See ya around."She said before hurrying after Serafina. She wanted to make sure her boyfriend was okay.

(*Exit to Courtyard*)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:22 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Third Year
Gryffindor Second Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands

David walked slowly to the Quidditch area and over to the stands. He walked all the way up to about midpoint and took his seat at the front. He wasn't overly excited as his mind was floating around what happened the last time he was present near the Quidditch pitch. Despite not being overly happy David wanted to be there to cheer on Ravenclaw.

Chloe skipped to the Quidditch stands. It was her house versus Ravenclaw and she was excited. Dressed in Hufflepuff colors head to toe she rushed over and up to her spot midpoint and not quite to the front. Chloe took her seat and quickly spotted her brother David sitting a few rows ahead of her. "Hey David!" she called to him.

Hearing his sister's voice David turned around to face her. "Hey sis!" he replied gesturing for her to join him. Chloe walked over to David reluctantly as he was right up at the front. "Just don't look down." he told her turning back to the game as it started. It started off well for Hufflepuff. "Right..." she replied.

"I'm surprised you came... Are you cheering for Ravenclaw?" Chloe asked him. "Yeah..." David answered solemnly. "Look I didn't mean anything by it." she told him. "And what is my house team not good enough to cheer for when it comes to your girlfriend's?" she asked teasingly. "My girlfriend's house team is far more important than yours." he told her with a faint smile. "Well then I hope Hufflepuff wins." she said smiling back at him.

With: David

With: Chloe

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth climbed into the stands once again. What was with this weather? The wind chilled her to the bone. Gah, she wished she had worn warmer clothes... and pants. Glancing down at her shorts, she sighed, and wrapped her blanket that she had brought to sit on around her thin frame. She still shivered, but not as much. "Come on, Tobi! Show 'em how to play a real game of Quidditch!" she called. Maybe he would hear her. Maybe not. Oh well. Anna wondered if Bradley would come out to watch their friend play. She hoped so. She could use the company.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Crystal blue eyes looked over the stands as he arrived, his camera around his neck. He sighed. "Why did I come?" he wondered as he sat beside Annabeth. He was mad at Tobi. The boy was barely spending time with him and was even, or so he heard dating that Luke kid, who, it seemed, was trying to embarrass Bradley at every chance he could. I am only here for the pictures. he thought as he sat and snapped a shot of the Ravenclaw captain throwing the quaffle to the goals.

This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Hufflepuff Halfblood

❝Heart beats fast... Colors and promises... How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?❞

Iяɪs climbed into the Stands, taking her seat with a warm jacket pulled over her arms and a blanket over her legs. She was here to cheer on the Hufflepuff team, as well as her Ravenclaw friend if he got to play. "Let's go, Hufflepuff! You can do it!" she called out at the top of her little lungs. She hoped her house would win today. It would give them confidence for their future games!

❝But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow... One step closer...❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:42 pm
User Image

Please just follow me. I thought you wanted me.
Cause I
want you all to myself. Make me feel

Darius watched the game he was turthfully watching Ver. She was on fire tonight hitting Heather twice. He missed playing with her. He hated that she broke up with him. Why was he still pining for her. He wanted to get over her but here he was watching her game, wanting her to win.

I'm under the gun, you're the only one.I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I
wanted, but I can't keep my filthy

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anna looked up to see Bradley. He wasn't happy, and who would be with that rumor going around? Tobi and Luke? Dating, of all things? Ha! That would be like if she and Bradley... She glanced at her friend. Ugh. No. Just no. "Uhh, to cheer on your best friend? Or to keep me company, 'cause that's always fun, right?" she said, smiling and poking at his side. He needed to get happy. Right now. She hated when her friends were upset like he was. "Bradley Goldwind. You smile right this instant. Or so help me, I will give you something to pout about." Anna retracted her hand from his side and pulled the blanket around her again. It was too cold for this teasing of hers. She turned to the game, watching as one of the Hufflepuff Chaser's aimed a shot at the goals. "Who do you want to win, anyways?" she asked. The girl was curious, like always.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier climbed up the stands, hoping to watch the game between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, which might be the first game he ever watched. Walking to find a seat, he spotted David and his sister. He waved at the two as he sat down,not noticing that he actually sat beside Annabeth, a fellow Gryffindor. When he cheered for both teams, that was the only time when he had noticed that he was actually sitting beside someone.
" Go Hufflepuff! Go Ravenclaw! Do you be-- Oh, Annabeth. Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there.....I was watching and....umm, I didn't realize I was actually...s-sitting beside you...erm. " He scratched his cheek, smiling sheepishly at himself. He placed his free hand in the pocket of his jacket, one in which he bought from a muggle store, and saw a flash of camera beside Annabeth. He took a peek, seeing a black-haired boy from Ravenclaw. He realized that it was Bradley Goldwind, Tobi and Annabeth's close friend. He happily waved at him, too oblivious to know that he was in a bad mood. In his mind right now, he was happy to have met a new friend.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Interested , Embarrassed
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: That's kinda embarrassing
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Watching

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games