Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:53 pm
Rayn's heart broke more with each tear that shed from his wolf's beautiful eyes. Try as he might, he kept making Bray cry. The thought stung worse than any physical pain the human had ever felt. He began to wonder if he would ever make his love truly happy. As Bray burried his head into Rayn's chest, he reached out and held the wolf boy close to him, letting his fingers instinctively stroke though his hair. "I've got you" he said in a soft whisper "I'll never let you go"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray breathed softlycalming as Rayn held him and ran his hands through his hair. After a few minutes Bray had calmed enough to stop hiccuping and his crying had completely ceased. Pulling back a bit green eyes searched Rayn for any expression that would be out of favor for the wolf boy.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:21 am
Rayn felt Bray's breathing slowly become more steady, until his deep, gulping breathes turned even. Letting out a soft sigh, the human pulled away to look into his wolf's eyes. Bray seemed to be searching his face for something, analyzing his features carefully. "Is something wrong?" he asked calmly, forcing his thoughts away as he focused on the beautiful boy before him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray shook his head when Rayn asked him if something was wrong. Laying his head against the man's chest again he sighed. "Your really not mad at me..." Bray muttered a bit awed. He was so used to his father hurting him when he couldn't do what was asked it was hard to imagined that other alphas didn't do the same thing. But Rayn was a kind alpha, he wasn't going to hurt him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:23 pm
Rayn knew Bray wasn't used to being treated with kindness, but did it really surprise him that Rayn would rathe rhold him than hit him? Rather kiss and comfort him with soft words than shout angrily? He wasnt so sure Bray would ever understand just how much he meant to him. "I could never be mad at you" Seven small word were all he could say, but each was lace with his purest feelings. Rayn knew he could't have any ill will towards to the beautiful wolf boy that lay in his arms. God help him, he loved the boy and he would do anything it took to stay with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:26 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray nodded when Rayn said that he could never be mad at him. He didn't believe it but it felt nice to be told such."Its secure outside for the moment." came Kuro's voice as He entered the den. He paused in his step seeing Rayn holding onto Bray. He had never seen Bray's human form and he scented the air for a moment before he relaxed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:32 pm
Rayn's head jerked at the sound of Kuro's voice. Realization came into his eyes after a second, and he relaxed. Though he hadn't even noticed hed tensed until he did so. "For the moment" he repeated, looking wistfully at Bray, wondering if they would always have to run like this. Still, at least they had this moment's reprise.

A small frown formed on the human's lips as Kuro sniffed the air. "Is something wrong?" he seemed to be asking that a lot recently.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:05 pm
Green_Jay13

Bray tensed as Rayn did looking to Kuro. Looking to the dark haired man he lowered his eyes as he saw the man sniff the air. "Nothing, we have never seen the pup in his human form. Just making sure it was him and our scents are a bit different in human form. Just taking his scent in and cataloging it. Have no fear pup." Kuro said gently seeing Bray avert his eyes submissively.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:15 pm
Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:39 am
Rayn nodded. It made sense after all that their scents would be different when they were in human form. Less hair, or rather fur, and more skin and all that. He looked at Bray trying to avert his eyes and frowned, gently tilting the wolf boy's head so their eyes met. "Bray...what's wrong?"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:04 pm
Bray looked up when Rayn tilted his head when upwards. Green eyes showed confusion at Rayn asking him what was wrong. "He is doing nothing more than following his instincts to not aggravate a wolf of higher rank. I doubt he ever knows hes doing it." Ian spoke up appearing and moving towards Kuro. "Omegas tend to do so less within their own pack but seeing as though Bray recently thought you were angry with him hes more likely to be submissive right now." Ian continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:13 am
Omegas acted submissively by nature. It made sense, in a way, but Rayn couldn't help but wonder just how Bray's father had made him this way. How many attacks did his poor wolf have to indure for this nature to be engraved in his mind. "I hate this" he whispered. "I hate that your pack made you this way. I hate that they hurt you and made you feel so inferior. But most of all, I hate that I don't seem to be doing anything to help" Rayn knew he'd spoken aloud, but his words were for Bray and Bray alone. Turning to Ian and Kuro, he tried to keep himself calm as he addressed them. "How is rank chosen in a wolf pack? How does one wolf become Beta, when another is Omega?"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 pm
Bray, Ian and Kuro looked quite surprised by Rayn saying he hated this. Bray squirmed a bit uncomfortable unsure what to do when Rayn continued to explain that he hated that his father's pack had made him the way he was. "Your not doing anything wrong." Bray protested softly when Rayn started to include himself in the blame. Ian and Kuro looked a bit unsure of what to say at it all and remained silent until they were addressed.

"Rank is mainly instinct." Ian explained. "Most know where they belong in the pack as soon as they join it." he continued. "our instinct tells us whom we are above and whom we should listen to."

"Some fight for higher standings, it is how we sometimes get those in a beta position move to alpha, but most are alphas in their nature. Omegas rarely move up in ranks, but being an omega is not a bad thing. Omegas tend to be the thing that keeps the pack together. When fights break out over something foolish the omegas are the ones who calm everyone. For normal packs if an omega gets hurt the pack rallies to defend them." Kuro continued Ian's explanation.

"Bray wasn't part of the pack despite being born to it." Ian spoke up. "Were you?" he questioned the human wolf, Bray shook his head in answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 am
Rayn remained silent as he took all the information in that Ian and Kuro were giving him. In all honesty, he was furious as Bray's pack already and this was only amplifying that. However, he managed to stay calm and think through what he would say next.

Rank was pre-determined by fate or some other ridiculous force. It was a load of turd and Rayn understood that. Free will was something more powerful than fate and, given that the wolves were at least partially human, this rule would apply to them as well. He was sure they wouldn't understant if he said this directly, but he knew in his heart it was true.

"In my pack, you will belong" the human said to the timid wolf boy. "You're never going to be hurt like that again." He turned then and addressed the other wolves-in-human-form. "I don't know how different packs are able to collaborate, but you two have been amazingly helpful to us. I consider you friends, and I want you to know that even if we're in differing packs, I will always accept you." Rayn thought it over and smiled in spite of himself "Zero as well, though I think he should stay in his own pack. I already have to fight Bray's father for him, I'd rather not have to fight another Alpha for power...at least not for a while"

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 am
Bray still shifted a bit uncomfortable sensing Rayn's fury at his father's pack. Even though the wold boy knew he wasn't at fault for the anger he was still wary.He could only give an understanding smile to Rayn when the human declared that he would belong and he would never be hurt in such a way again. Listening to Rayn more about him welcoming Ian and Kuro the wolf boy spoke up. "They don't have a pack now." Bray pipped up looking to Ian and Kuro then to Rayn.

Ian smiled softly when Bray outed them about their dissolution from Zero's pack. "Zero thought you might have more use of us then he would." Ian spoke with a smile. "If you would have us that is." he continued.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff