Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:57 pm
hello!!! i was grounded for two days (evil mother..........) but i'm back now mrgreen

Kaccee......

*is braindead* uhhh, yeah.... what should i do?  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:59 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OoC: My guy is little more thna background character, apparently.))

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:02 pm
yay a person, wheres your charry so i can have Kaccee say hi  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:23 pm
Gregory smiled at Mira and nodded. "You are gorgeous. And red as a tomato." He kissed her cheek softly and blushed. A nearby waiter walked up and handed them each a menu.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

She smiled when he kissed her and thanked the waiter for the menu. So... What should we order? She asked, leaning on him in a cuddly way.

{{lol Kaccee. Why don't you go see Melody? I'm going to be posting her little... Activities in a bit anyway. She's walking around the edge of town if you wanna catch her. ^.^}}

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:11 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

When Ryuu finished he was sweating up a storm. He grabbed a towel and wiped his torso off then put his shirt back on. Then, he walked outside and saw the store across the street that Gregory works at, "hmm I wonder what all they sell." Then, with that he walked across the road and went up to the desk and said, "Life is an endless river of crimson torment."[/b] Then, he waited for someone to come to the desk.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Hughes then raised up as he had been busy searching for something behind the desk for another customer. Upon seeing Ryuu, Hughes grinned mischeviously, which might've startled Ryuu more than Hughes actually working there in the first place. "Yes, Ryuu? May I help you?" said Hughes in a kind of mischevious tone.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 pm
*dies from waiting* YAAAY someone to talk to!!! btw, i joined your other rp :3 i'll rp Galded for a bit

Galded walked with his hands in his pockets, his eyes looked everywhere around town, he stopped and saw a girl, he had been lonely lately and hadn't talked to anyone much, so he walked over hello  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Look I need something so I can hide my dragon eye's do you have anything," Ryuu said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Gregory smiled and put his arm around Mira. "Well, I've heard good things about the steak. I think you should order whatever sounds best to you, though."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Hughes's expression the became thoughtful as he pondered what all was currently avaliable. Then Hughes aid "I'm not sure. Let me go to the back and check." After he said this, he walked off to the back room, checking to see if there was anything remotely similar to what Ryuu described.

((o.o Does BLB have anything like that, Gregory? I've only ever been to one Hot Topic and, to my knowledge, they never had contacts. Just sunglasses.))

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:33 pm
((OOC: Yes. That's one of the joys of having a wider selection of products. X3 Don't get me wrong, I love Hot Topic, but they could stand to mix it up a bit more. And frankly, some of their eyewear is a bit... poorly constructed... Bought a pair of glasses, and one of the danged lenses fell out the next day. -_-; ))  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

((Well, okay then. Off we go.))

"Ah, here we are." said Hughes as he took a box down from the shelf beneath the top shelf. Hughes then exited the back, pulled up to the desk and said "Well, well, what do you know, we actually have some." Hughes then pulled out a small container that looked similar to that of a figure-8, only one side was light green while the other was white and each loop was replaced with a screw-on cap.

Hughes then spun the object on his right index finger and said "These puppies here cloak a creature's eyes and make them look like a normal human's eyes. They're similar to the ones I have on, except for the fact that mine are custom made and only affect human or sub-humans. These will affect everything." Hughes then stopped spinning the object around and placed it on the counter and waited for Ryuu to decided whether or not he would buy them.

((Where shall we be based? What country, I mean? I want to know so I know what kind of currency I'll be asking for.))

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:58 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"How much do I owe you," Ryuu asked.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:00 pm
((OOC: Why don't we just go with dollars? Nice and simple. >w>; ))  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games