Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 pm

User Image

User Image

After about two hours, he came back from the market; already having a few small orders for protection spells for the home and some for good luck. "Oriax I am back," he called out.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:08 am

User Image Oriax had just dropped his catch when the other walked in. "Welcome back, I was about to go back out and get some more." he said in the form of a wolf.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 am

User Image

User Image

Seeing him, he smiled lightly before he went over to him. "No no this is fine, rest for awhile alright. You can come fishing with me unless you feel like resting here."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:48 am

User Image "I can get more." the daemon spoke quickly shifting back to his human form as the man approached him. "If you want me to i'll go fishing with you."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:44 am

User Image

User Image

"I would like for you to go with me," he said hugging him and kissing his cheek. "And sorry I didn't let you go with me...guess I was still in a bad mood," he explained. "But I want you to go with me even when stuff like this happens...I didn't feel so good with you so far away from me."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:48 am

User Image Oriax felt better when the other said he wanted him to go along. The with the return of the affection he felt even better. "You had a right to be in a bad mood, I should have never said anything about possibly taking our kit from you." the daemon said sheepishly. "I didn't feel great without you either...our bond is so new and strong."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:05 am

User Image

User Image

Nodding softly, he kissed his forehead before holding his hand. "Want to change into something that can help catch allot of fish? I was at the section that sold fish and there buying allot right which means we can make some money."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:11 am

User Image "Sure I can catch fish like no tomorrow." Oriax grinned. He raced out to the river shifting to a gray fox. Shaking off he stealthy entered the water and within a few moments he was tossing a fish onto land.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:18 am

User Image

User Image

Watching this, he quickly grabbed the bucket for the fish before following after him. He was amazed by his skill; really admiring how the other was. "Just keep this up until the bucket is filled then we can keep some for ourselves and take the rest into town."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Alikia Tsuki
User Image Oriax nodded when the other said if he kept going they would be doing great. He continued to do so for a good half hour catching over a dozen good sized fish. "Will that do, or should I get more."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

User Image

User Image

"No no these are fine, I need to clean them off first before we can take them into town," he said with a soft smile. "But three of these will be for us...a really good dinner will be made! Well we have the pork we bought the day before but we can make a nice stew."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:24 pm

User Image "That sounds wonderful." Oriax said smiling. He liked knowing he had done well. We will eat good then. Do you have something that will allow us to dry meat and store it. We should probably start storing for when the weather turns cold."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm

User Image

User Image

Thinking for a bit, he seemed to give a small shake of his head before sighing. "No but I am sure we can come up with a spell together to help dry the meat fast," he said simply to him. "But don't worry about the food alright, just worry about you and our kit okay."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:33 pm

User Image "I am worrying about the kit, if it is a cold winter and we can't get to town for food. There also won't be much out to hunt. It would be detrimental to the kit." Oriax argued softly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:38 pm

User Image

User Image

"Then I will ask the butcher in town how to preserve the meat for the winter," he said looking to him. "I promise that we won't be short on food alright...trust in me Oriax."
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games