Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Then I will meet you back here." the voice said before it was gone.

@Sirea: Raph: He grumbled a little as he also searched.
Xena: She gives a nod before disappearing.

@ Raph: "I wish she didn't make this so difficult." She sighs a bit then looks at Raph. "You can keep searching around town if you want. I'm going back to the Ghost Zone and see if Danni and Serena had any leads."

"Aight." he said with a nod.
She nods before heading back to where the bar is.

Not too long after Sirea left, an invisible force attempts to grab hold of Raph's wrist and send an electric jolt to knock him out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Then I will meet you back here." the voice said before it was gone.

@Sirea: Raph: He grumbled a little as he also searched.
Xena: She gives a nod before disappearing.

@ Raph: "I wish she didn't make this so difficult." She sighs a bit then looks at Raph. "You can keep searching around town if you want. I'm going back to the Ghost Zone and see if Danni and Serena had any leads."

"Aight." he said with a nod.
She nods before heading back to where the bar is.

Not too long after Sirea left, an invisible force attempts to grab hold of Raph's wrist and send an electric jolt to knock him out.

"Ey, what tha he..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhgggg!" he exclaimed as he got shocked and went unconscious.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:38 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Ey, what tha he..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhgggg!" he exclaimed as he got shocked and went unconscious.
After Raph went unconscious, it would seem like his body just disappeared on its own.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

After Raph went unconscious, it would seem like his body just disappeared on its own.

He growled at himself for not being more alert. He had let his worry for Xena get the best of him. Soon he would start to wake back up though, it not taking his zombie body long to kick back into action.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

He growled at himself for not being more alert. He had let his worry for Xena get the best of him. Soon he would start to wake back up though, it not taking his zombie body long to kick back into action.
If Raph were to look around, he would find himself in a dim-lighted room on a chair. His wrists were strapped down, and upon his head was some sort of device that seem to look like a reverse bear trap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

If Raph were to look around, he would find himself in a dim-lighted room on a chair. His wrists were strapped down, and upon his head was some sort of device that seem to look like a reverse bear trap.

He could help but make an annoyed sigh at his predicament. "Xena!!! XENA!! Is this necessary!? Honestly!?  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:21 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

He could help but make an annoyed sigh at his predicament. "Xena!!! XENA!! Is this necessary!? Honestly!?
Xena: She stood near the doorway of the room, a crimson glow coming from the pupils of her eyes. "You're just like the rest of them..." She said. "First it was my body that gets tweaked, then my memories were nearly taken away from me, and now you want to tweak me even more? You're no better than those fools who refused to listen to me or my mom. They rather believe a fool necromancer, whom just allowed my father to die rather than saving him." She looks at Raph for a moment. "He was wrong. They were all wrong. Hearing their words hurt me greatly. Now you hurt me as well." She pins her ears back slightly. "I leave you with one message....Game over." With that, she would walk out the room. As she slams the door, the cord that was attached from the door to the reverse bear trap would come off, causing a timer to start.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: She stood near the doorway of the room, a crimson glow coming from the pupils of her eyes. "You're just like the rest of them..." She said. "First it was my body that gets tweaked, then my memories were nearly taken away from me, and now you want to tweak me even more? You're no better than those fools who refused to listen to me or my mom. They rather believe a fool necromancer, whom just allowed my father to die rather than saving him." She looks at Raph for a moment. "He was wrong. They were all wrong. Hearing their words hurt me greatly. Now you hurt me as well." She pins her ears back slightly. "I leave you with one message....Game over." With that, she would walk out the room. As she slams the door, the cord that was attached from the door to the reverse bear trap would come off, causing a timer to start.

"XENA!!!" he screamed out. He then growled before looking at the contraption around his neck. "******** sucks.... Ya know.... if ya still out there, I'm sorry. Ya right. I shouldn't have tried to find a way ta do what I said.... I shoulda left it alone.... probably shoulda talked it over for a bit or somethin...... I shoulda kept my mouth shut. I apologize, aight?" he called out.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:42 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"XENA!!!" he screamed out. He then growled before looking at the contraption around his neck. "******** sucks.... Ya know.... if ya still out there, I'm sorry. Ya right. I shouldn't have tried to find a way ta do what I said.... I shoulda left it alone.... probably shoulda talked it over for a bit or somethin...... I shoulda kept my mouth shut. I apologize, aight?" he called out.
Xena: She had heard what he said as she walked, but she didn't look back.

~Ghost Zone~

She had returned to Danni's domain, and waits for Danni or Serena to return.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Xena: She had heard what he said as she walked, but she didn't look back.

~Ghost Zone~

She had returned to Danni's domain, and waits for Danni or Serena to return.

".......GODDAMMIT XENA!!! Fine! If this is what you want.... if this is what will make you feel better, then fine! I'll let it all end right here for me!!! Just know one thing before I go. I love you and I want ya ta be happy! So......See ya round, Fox Girl....." he said as he looked down. His face was burning red and he knew he was blushing. He now wanted the contraption to go ahead and just kill him. Maybe then he wouldn't fell so stupid. "Slow.... I'll be bored to re-death before actually getting killed for the second time....." he grumbled.

@Sirea: Danni: "Anything?" he asked as he appeared beside her.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:56 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

".......GODDAMMIT XENA!!! Fine! If this is what you want.... if this is what will make you feel better, then fine! I'll let it all end right here for me!!! Just know one thing before I go. I love you and I want ya ta be happy! So......See ya round, Fox Girl....." he said as he looked down. His face was burning red and he knew he was blushing. He now wanted the contraption to go ahead and just kill him. Maybe then he wouldn't fell so stupid. "Slow.... I'll be bored to re-death before actually getting killed for the second time....." he grumbled.

She looks over to Danni and shakes her head a bit. "Nothing. Raph did manage to find her for a brief moment, but she disappeared again." She would lower her head. "Raph is still searching around town for her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

She looks over to Danni and shakes her head a bit. "Nothing. Raph did manage to find her for a brief moment, but she disappeared again." She would lower her head. "Raph is still searching around town for her."

"Guess we'd better go look for him then. I suppose Xena will return when she's good and ready." he said with a sad sigh.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

"Guess we'd better go look for him then. I suppose Xena will return when she's good and ready." he said with a sad sigh.
She nods a bit, though she had a sadden look on her face. "He should still be in town." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

She nods a bit, though she had a sadden look on her face. "He should still be in town." She said.

Danni: "Let's go." he said as he tore a rift to get back to the town.  

Bardock Yurei

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Princess Snow KaguyaxX
Sirea Angelie
Princess Snow KaguyaxX

Danni: "Let's go." he said as he tore a rift to get back to the town.
She goes through the rift back to town. "Do you blame me for what Xena has become?" She asked softly.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff