Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven Flagg

Durem Pirate

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 pm
Feevil
OMG, I can't believe I actually got 3rd place and with only 40 bumps. When you least expect it, dreams can and do come true! I want to thank the guild owners, my fellow bumpers, the academy and of course, Jebus!!!

Congrats AGAIN to my friends ZZ and GY for winning 1st and 2nd places. But hey, no love for Feev finally getting a piece of the pie, you two? mrgreen

Congratulations Feevil.
You did a great job.
pirate heart
Hopefully soon I can get back to bumping & grabbing a bunch of tanks again. For those who don't know this it Dread-Pirate-Isaac's mule. pirate

Congratulation also to Zengar, Gilliam & followthemoose.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm
Raven Flagg
Feevil
OMG, I can't believe I actually got 3rd place and with only 40 bumps. When you least expect it, dreams can and do come true! I want to thank the guild owners, my fellow bumpers, the academy and of course, Jebus!!!

Congrats AGAIN to my friends ZZ and GY for winning 1st and 2nd places. But hey, no love for Feev finally getting a piece of the pie, you two? mrgreen

Congratulations Feevil.
You did a great job.
pirate heart
Hopefully soon I can get back to bumping & grabbing a bunch of tanks again. For those who don't know this it Dread-Pirate-Isaac's mule. pirate

Congratulation also to Zengar, Gilliam & followthemoose.

Thank you, Pirate! And no, I didn't know Raven Flagg was your mule; good to know! 3nodding  

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

Zengar Zonvolt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:17 pm
Feevil

We do love you you know mrgreen heart

There really weren't many bumpers last week, probably because the no contest posted thing. Things look better this week already, at least! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 pm
Congratulations to all the winners. Still doing a fantastic job Panthers.  

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

i8u4dinner

13,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:17 am
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:19 pm
Zengar Zonvolt
Feevil

There really weren't many bumpers last week, probably because the no contest posted thing. Things look better this week already, at least! biggrin

I didn't get to bump much last week because of work. They were trying to work us to death before the holiday. xp
Then when I could play I was usually trying to build up some gold on a guild mule that I am mostly in charge of. The mule isn't in the panthers, but I do look for panthers when I'm in the forums (but I don't keep track of any of those bumps).  

Raven Flagg

Durem Pirate

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm
Raven Flagg
Zengar Zonvolt
Feevil

I didn't get to bump much last week because of work. They were trying to work us to death before the holiday. xp
Then when I could play I was usually trying to build up some gold on a guild mule that I am mostly in charge of. The mule isn't in the panthers, but I do look for panthers when I'm in the forums (but I don't keep track of any of those bumps).

Huh??? It say's ur in & ur on members list or u wouldn't be able 2 post here... Or did it go over my head??? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm
Nashoba1
Raven Flagg
Zengar Zonvolt
Feevil

Huh??? It say's ur in & ur on members list or u wouldn't be able 2 post here... Or did it go over my head??? rolleyes

Sorry for the confusion. I am a member, but I have been doing most of the grabbing with a third account (it is not in the guild).  

Raven Flagg

Durem Pirate

24,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:51 pm
Raven Flagg
Nashoba1
Raven Flagg
Zengar Zonvolt
Feevil

Sorry for the confusion. I am a member, but I have been doing most of the grabbing with a third account (it is not in the guild).

ohhhhhhh ok xd Well if u want put in a request 4 ur mule 2 join as well... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:30 am
Sup Joe. Get to counting, I have a fish dying in 10 hours and need a replacement lol

BACK TO BUMPING NOW, THESE TANKS NEED PLAYERS ninja  

Zengar Zonvolt

Razumi Yazura
Crew

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:10 pm
Well, guys. I have finally run out of tasks to do IRL at the moment. I'll start playing again. Hopefully my computer can handle it. It's been crashing every now and then from all the drawing in high resolution. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:23 pm

User Image
This week Winners are:
1.Zengar Zonvolt w/285
2.Gilliam Yager w/200
3.kittycross w/175

And I want to thank the rest that posted their bumps this past week:
1.followthemoose 2.Fred66 3.Feevil 4.h1sarmyw1f3 5.Dread-Pirate-Isaac 6.Queen Awesomolocity ...
And thank you all that bump Panthers that don't even post, It All Helps!!!

Way 2 Go Panthers!!!
Joe~

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Zengar Zonvolt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 pm
Gilliam's comment a few minutes ago "Damn it, I bumped too much again" rofl

Good work everyone, and thanks for the Coatl, Joe! Now I can add another one to keep company to the one I have mrgreen

...AND YOU. BRING IT ON, RAZUMI twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 pm
Zengar Zonvolt
Sup Joe. Get to counting, I have a fish dying in 10 hours and need a replacement lol

rofl rofl rofl

Congrats to Zengar, Gilliam and kitty!! And thank you "anonymous benefactor" for my Aquarium Memphis the Mermaid! I think it's time to donate to the guild again. heart  

Feevil

Liberal Lunatic

Gilliam Yager

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 pm
Second again, only beaten by Zengar's bumping addiction. lol Need to bump less, yuuuup. rolleyes Or just keep bumping and shut up. mrgreen Thanks for the Irrawaddy! cool

Great work everyone! ...Now let's try to keep up with the bump addicts. Which means...

BUMP MOAR PEOPLE. xd  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games