Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
HOGWARTS GRADUATE
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara apparated at the entrance to the village of Hogsmeade and smiled to a few of the people she recognized in the village. She brushed herself off and started up the road, looking into the windows of a few shops. She saw that the for sale sign on Tomes & Scrolls had been removed and that a new family was starting to move in. Good, she thought happily. That will make my stay here a little easier. Hoping that her plan would work, she headed towards Honeydukes sweet shop. She hoped Siobahn and Kenzie still owned the shop. She walked up to the sweet shop and, drawing in a calming breath, pushed open the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:52 pm
Streets of Hogsmeade User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Standing on the streets of the famous Hogsmeade Ronyo waited on his three friends who would be accompanying him to meet Tamara for their personal dueling lessons and also to exchange information from the past few days. Ronyo had a feeling not only would this series of meeting prove beneficial to Ronyo's group but also Tamara as she would be able to stay informed about what went on inside Hogwarts.

This being the first outing the school provided students upon being third years Ronyo found himself excited about the new freedom and respect the school showed the students as the progressed through the years. It was also a nice break from the extra classes that one could take with the electives provided by the school. As with all first Hogsmeade outings it was cold and a bit of snow was already on the ground. Ronyo had on a pair of brown pants, white long sleeve shirt with a brown vest on. A large green overcoat helped keep the cold at bay as did a crimson scarf his mother had given him that flapped playful in the breezes. His white fedora topped his head as it was now accustomed to doing as Ronyo waited on his fellow chimera club members.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara walked out of the Three Broomsticks and turned to look back at the door, waiting for the woman named Eleanor. She spotted Ronyo out of the corner of her eye and made a motion to him for him to stay back. Whatever this woman wanted, she didn't want him to get involved. Maintaining her false smile, she waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:22 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Ronyo had not expected to see Tamara until he and his friends made their way to the Three Broomsticks. Seeing her so suddenly and with what he could see was a sign to hold his position or even back track a bit Ronyo could feel something was up. As much as Ronyo wished to help the young woman who had begun teaching him how to better defend himself he also understood how much he was likely out of his league.

Tamara had applied to be an Auror, a fitting occupation for the head of the dueling club, which meant anything she thought he should stay out of he would follow...for now. With a nod Ronyo tipped his hat low over his face and made sure to tuck his crimson scarf in more so as not to draw to much attention. He probably did not need to go to the lengths as more students were about on the Hogsmeade outing making his reason for being there no secret surprise. Still Ronyo would make sure to pull his friends aside and wait for Tamara to give them the all clear.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗

So wear me like a locket around your throat.
Ill weight you down.
Ill watch you choke.

╚══════════════╝

Stepping out three steps behind the young witch, the woman's steps were slow but clearly holding and pacing her with a rising eagerness - a job ready to be completed and a need of leaving the village grounds demanding. One hand tingled to reach into her pocket and simply give the wrapped object found there to the girl with no explanation and disappear from the place. However, that would seem all the more suspicious when added to how she had appeared and how she had carried herself into an introduction. The mysterious motives aside, the very ostentatious image her natural person gave off was already a job to be handled. The only disguise covering her now was a thick clock and a dark dress. It if wasn't for her tongue and mouth having become almost numb to the disgusting bitterness of Polyjuice Potion, she would have also used it for some sort of better mask. Yet laziness always had a funny affect on the witch, she found.
Those thoughts of the situation she found herself in were suddenly and perfectly broken at the caught glimpse of a sudden shock and determination in the girl's eyes. The slight gesture of her hidden hand as well as her momentarily stolen gaze was enough of a hint for the adult witch that there was another not too far from where they both stood. She stopped, quickly surveying where she found herself. She was still in the doorway of the tavern, her head and hair and left leg all still on the margin of the famous restaurant with only wisps of her cloak and right leg showing to whomever stood there.
She was still invisible to everyone and everything but the target in front of her. And for a moment she felt the cold slip of panic that she had misread the Hogwarts' Students Hogsmeade Visiting schedule. This was enough privacy, she decided.
"I will be to the point then, Ms Tamara. Whatever suspicions you have for me, let them be. I have no been sent by anyone and I am here on my own bidding. I take it you are familiar with the name and doings of Remington Jagger Nott?"

User Image
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:27 am
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara saw the woman's defensive posture and resisted the urge to respond in kind. The woman's hand was in her cloak, possibly grasping her wand, but Tamara dismissed that as well. Just because she didn't have her wand out didn't mean she was unarmed. Smiling inwardly, she was glad that she was a wandless magic practitioner. When the woman started speaking, Tamara paid close attention to her words. When she mentioned Remington, she allowed a sneer to crawl onto her face and remain there. "Yeah, he's a worm," she said, trying her hardest to maintain an even tone. "I also know he's being investigated by the Auror's Office. What of him?" She was struggling to keep her vile hatred of him down to a mere simmering, but even she was failing at that.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ill weight you down.
Ill watch you choke.

╚══════════════╝

The witch chuckled at seeing the flaming hatred spread like rust and toxin over the young face of Tamara Radcliffe.
"'A worm' is a bit light, would you not agree. Though I am pleased you are aware of his current...legal situation. As i know your father is looking for some break in the case, I was hoping to help."
Her hand then emerged from her pocket, revealing the leather bound bundle. Small and tightly kept, it was not a large thing, but that did not make it unimportant or safe by any means. Keeping it close to her still, she continued, "I have my own demons with Remington, but you in your position will have better use of this." she said out stretching her hand closer to Tamara.
"It won't be of use in the investigation, but it will put a greater price on his head. Remington was an early starter with dabbling in these sorts of affairs. Most of which he made sure turned out unsolved, he was never one to leave a mess. But he was foolish enough to keep a trophy. I hope it brings him to justice."
Her hand and arm completely out in length now, bordering on contact with the young woman as she offered it. Eyes then turning dark, she spoke in a grave tone that darkened the previous almost bounce in her voice previously.
"It is best you keep this to yourself until the time comes. Flaunting this is a mistake I hope you have learned not to make. There are more shadows looking for this than I would care to tell you, and sharing this with those who could be put in danger by it, is criminal."
The woman stood, like a stone statue cold and harsh, awaiting the girl to take the package from her hand.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Her eyes were cold and firm as she watched the witch remove a small bundle from her cloak and offer it to her. Tamara accepted the bundle while she listened to the woman speak. Silently and wandlessly, she ran a quick check to make sure there were no enchantments on the bundle, of which there were none. She understood the woman's meaning and nodding, tucking it into her magically extended bag. Moving a little closer to the woman, she said in a low and controlled voice, "What is it that's so dangerous?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
╔══════════════╗

Ill weight you down.
Ill watch you choke.

╚══════════════╝

SHe smirked and placed her hands over the bundle that was now in Tamara's hand. Unravelling the thin twine holding the leather in a makeshift parcel to revel a skeleton key.
"The danger is those who may come after it. But you are a strong girl, aren't you?"
And with that, her arms recoiled to her side and with a breath an a chuckle that sounded twisted, the witch Disaparated into nothingness and left Tamara Radcliffe in the streets as flakes of snow just began to fall.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara looked at the key and then back at the woman as she spoke. Tamara was about to ask the woman about her cryptic answer when she disapparated. Tamara curse and looked back towards Ronyo. "It's safe to come out now," she announced. Then she poked her head back into the Three Broomsticks and alerted Raine that she was alright and her encounter with the woman was safe. She waited for Ronyo to join her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:36 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

Ronyo had done his best to avert his eyes during the encounter but his ears had done their best to pick up some measure of conversation. Unfortunately between the distance, and direction of sound Ronyo heard only feint words that carried no real form or value. Hearing Tamara speak to him directly had the boy turning to see that the girl was alone but something told him that had just recently become true. A subtle scent lingered in the air and his sixth sense told him someone else had just been standing not two feet from Tamara.

Ronyo decided not to bother with the matter for the time being as if the young woman wished to divulge the information that she wished him to stay away from she would do so when she choose. Ronyo made his way to Tamara and gave a smile and a wave as he got close enough to speak without having to raise his voice. He still wanted to wait for the other three before he entered the place so they would not think he had been a no show.

"Hello again Tamara, I hope you have been well now from last time we meet. The others will be along shortly I hope and I believe I have some information you might find interesting as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara nodded to the boy as he approached, her mind elsewhere as she felt the key in her pocket again. When he said he had information for her, she perked her head up and turned, clearing her thoughts. "Hm, information? Let's..." she paused. "Oh, I sense you're waiting for others. Phi and Colton?" she guess, a smirk creeping onto her face. She was distraught by what the woman had said. She was also curious as to who she was. Tamara would be checking in with her father to see what he knew about her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Third Year

"Jane as well, our quartet is complete it would seem and so are the founders of the Chimera club," Ronyo smiled as he actually said the secret clubs name for the first time to someone other than his three friends, "Although that is something no one else knows," Ronyo gave Tamara a wink as he held his smile from the pride he felt for his friends and what they were so close to accomplishing after so long.

Ronyo could see that Tamara was not completely in the present moment, something easily perceived by the sharp eyed fox of the Slytherin house. It was likely more to do with the other presence he had felt just before making his way over to Tamara. Not wishing to pry but also not wanting to be a poor friend Ronyo thought best to just ask.

"Are you well Tamara? Something looks to be on your mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

HOGWARTS GRADUATE
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara turned her head and offered an honest smile and nodded at Ronyo's question. "Yeah, I'm alright. I just have several new subjects to look into. It seems like my work is never done." She tilted her head to the side as an idea struck her. She was doing private research into Aldanis Varren already, now she was going to be looking into Eleanor Flore and Remington Nott. It was as if she was a private investigator. And that's what she should do. Suddenly, her face lit up. 'I got it! I'm going to be a private investigator. I was wondering if I should be an Auror or a HitWizard, but now I decided. I'm gonna help both offices but be beholden to neither!" She turned to Ronyo, her smile beaming. "And I'll still be able to train you while I'm working." She looked around. "So, where is the gang?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 am
User Image
User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog. Lior
That which dances through my mind: It feels like it's been so long
Swirling within me: Nostalgic, mostly happy, a ting of regret

There was a crack in the air as another wizard appeared in the snowy streets of Hogsmead. Dark hair fell into a pale face as he had long ago gave up on trying to tame them. Sapphire blue eyes took in the familiar scene that felt simultaneously welcoming and foreboding. Why did it feel like it had been a century since he had been here? He saw this place often in his visions but still it felt so strange. Was it because the last few months had been so dream like? Snow was falling in lazy circles and Yuan couldn't help but smile at the sight. He used to spend so much time down here and winter always looked wonderful on the little village. A light breeze tugged at his long cloak and from his arms came a giggle. His gaze dropped to the small boy in his grasp as a smile crossed his face. There was a definite highlight to today. This was Lior's first trip here.

"What little star? Do you like the snow?" Yuan asked the small child as he nuzzled him lightly to the boy's delight. Lior was only a few months old but already he was becoming rather alert. The boy probably wouldn't remember but he had been born in the U.K. after a trip that brought his mother's health down severely. Lightly Yuan shook his head banishing those thoughts, today was not a day for them. Today marked his first day back within reach of friends and family. After graduation, literally the moment he could slip away after the ceremony Yuan had fled the country in pursuit of a vision that had been plaguing him for months. Half of Yuan regretted following it through...the other half wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Now we just have to go wait for daddy's friends. I think you'll like them little star. Come on let's get you inside, the Three Broomsticks will be nice and toasting for you huh?" Yuan tossed the little boy into the air and was treated to a chorus of giggles. Catching him easily a gloved hand reached out to brush feather thin dark hair out of his son's face. This little boy had made everything worth while. Did he like being a dad so young? Not particularly, in all honesty he had planned to be older when he had his first child, preferably married too. Though over the years he had learned that no plan is honestly set in stone just like the future. No matter how one could wish it somethings couldn't be messed with and Yuan would never regret bringing Lior into his life. With a smile and a spin, which got another giggle, he slowly made his way to the Three Broomsticks to await the recipients of the letters he had sent.

For you see, each day I love you more.

...Today more than yesterday...

...and less than tomorrow

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games