Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:00 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
❄ Chakra :375/375 ❄ Stamina :315/315 ❄

Wanryoku gave her report and then sat waited for any more orders. Samuru said that he would take the caverns, and left to do just that. Moments later a scream sounded from the direction of the caverns, and Wanryoku made haste towards them. Trying to keep up the safest she could, She arrived at the cave to find the giant's ball and chain anchored to the ground and a suprisingly nimble man using the chain to repel down into the cave. moments later Wan exited the cave, puppeteer in hand. As he dashed towards Kumo the giant told everyone to stay in the area. Although she wanted to try to help she knew that it would be best to stay and await his return. Walking over to a safer area of the mountain, Hatsu patiently awaited Wanryoku's return, eager to know Samuru's condition.

[Who I'm Interacting With]
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanfaer

Tao_Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Wanryoku returned shortly, only having been gone an hour at most, his body bearing several tell tail signs of wear and tear from a scrambled exit. He also came back empty handed, without any sign of Samuru to be found. Coming further into the valley the giant raised his voice, noting that people around the area were not in any way moving. This...upset him. So, instead of waiting for them to give excuses, he gave orders. "Myurai. You and I go mine, others collect and gather and make ready for transport. We begin mining now." That was for everyone, and he was true to his word. Moving towards one part of exposed ore, and held out his hand to his side. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 1/5 → Incomplete]

-----Clenching his fist into a tightness that turned his knuckles white, the giant slammed his fist into the earth, first one and then the other. As he retracted them he utilized one of his newest techniques, and covered them in stone, giving his hands more protection. Looking down at the beginnings of the ore, Wanryoku considered where to begin, as he had never mined before, but settled on just going in as he always did. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 2/5 → Incomplete]

-----Hauling back, the giant slammed his fist into the stone, shattering it around himself, but also sending ore flying. With his gauntlets he raked at the stone, tearing chunks of stone away without any concern, for at the moment he was protected. What he found didn't matter, only that he found something, and that meant wailing on and on. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 3/5 → Incomplete]

-----Turning his head slightly to get a deeper breath, he continued on. Rock exploded under his fists, and were raked outwards to expose more owe without any seeming concern. Even as he dug, Wanryoku looked to ensure each new mining attempt did not end with lava spraying ont him, for though he was strong no one was that immune to pain and damage! Looking downwards, he did not realize just how far he had come already, with the side of the melted region now four feet deeper than it had been before, forming a crawl space. Well, a crawlspace for a normal person, that is. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 4/5 → Incomplete]

-----Finally, with a resounding crack, his gauntlets shattered and shrapneled into the distance. Stepping back, it was only that that he realized that mounds of ore had been made along with the dirt. Looking around, he called out to the others as he prepared another barrage of mining. "All right! Everyone grab some and move!" [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 5/5 → Complete]

►►O → O → C◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 2 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:53 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥ Konin ¥
¥ Anbu Captain ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Canine Sage ¥ Adviser ¥
¥ Ryo: 70235 ¥ AC:072,275
¥ Chakra : 1605 ¥ Sage Chakra: 000/535 Stored Chakra : 800 ¥
¥ Stamina : 935 ¥

So that had happened, Samuru somehow got injured in a cave. Wan in a admittedly impressive display of agility climbed down on his massive weapon got him, climbed back up, and then presumably headed back to the city to take care of him. He admittedly felt no concern for samuru's well being. The man was capable of taking care of himself and had he died on the way to the city then he knew that the giants reputation would be demonstrated. Upon the massive man returning Myurai raised a brow when he began giving orders. It was an odd feeling being ordered around by one his junior, though he did not debate his words.
(1/5)

Making his way up to a patch of exposed ore he held his hand up to the exposed mountain side and using very controlled blasts of fuuton chakra began to blow away the dirt and leave the heavier ore behind. Using small bits of suiton to augment the process he splashed the water upon the rocks and let it sink in. Forming a seal with his left hand he froze the water that had sunk in and used it to break the rocks apart using placer mining.
(2/5)

[jutsu used]
weaker versions of the following.
Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu [ Water Shuriken Technique ] D-Rank
Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ] D-Rank  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:34 am
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

Myurai and Wanryoku pounded away at the rock sending chunks of ore and earth flying. Finishing the first stretch of mining, Wanryoku ordered her to gather the ore that flew off the wall. "Is Samuru going to be okay? From the way you rushed him out of there it seemed like he was in bad shape, and I fear for him." She sifted through the dirt on the ground to find the loosened ore as she gave her concerns for Samuru in a calm yet concerned tone. "That's all I could find. You're going to go at it again? Good luck." While she did have her mission to complete, all Hatsu could think about was whether or not Samuru would be okay. She grabbed at her chest with one hand as if she could feel his wounds through her own.

Lanfaer

Tao_Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Risen

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Lanfaer generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 18!

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:11 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----The little girl, the one with such a wise-cracking attitude and a rudeness that he found aggrivating, actually seemed to care for Samuru's well being. That was a shock. Still, it would be rude not to answer her. Leaning down, dragging his hands through the dirt and caking them with stone, Wanryoku turned to look at the alcove he had made. Once more he raised his voice, even as he brought a fist down to start the mining. "Samuru...he is well, now with Medics in Kumogakure." [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 1/5 → Incomplete]

-----Stones flew out from his hands as he scraped away the "s**t" looking for the "diamonds" within. This was...proving difficult to accomplish. "I left him there, for this my mission. I can't leave without you." Another chunck flying through the air only to splash in one of the puddles Myurai had created. Grunting with the effort, the giant realized that before him was a great boulder of immense size, and it was being stubborn about him breaking it. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 2/5 → Incomplete]

-----Digging his claws around the edge, Wanryoku hauled with all his strength and threw it out behind him. Those outside would have to duck if they were in the way, else they might get brained. "Keep gathering. I will mine until next party here." And with that, he began digging again, this time raking out another foot of material from before him. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 3/5 → Incomplete]

-----This hole was getting very deep, and it was likely that the roof would collapse if he kept it up much longer. Sighing with annoyance, the giant turned and looked to his left, where the wall stare at him suggestively. With a grunt he shoved his fist into its mouth, and ripped the face away. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 4/5 → Incomplete]

-----As he proceeded to fist rape the walls, Wanryoku shouted for Hatsu and others to get ready for more. At this point the walls around him were spread out enough for a small family to live relatively uncomfortably. Looking to the side, he stared at the growing mound as he felt his gauntlets shatter another time, their use spent. Growling, Wanryoku leaned down to try again. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 5/5 → Complete]

►►O → O → C◄◄

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 2 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

"Ah, okay. As long as he is doing well......." Hatsu went through the dirt on the ground again and looked for any ore that she could find. When she had finished she got back and waited for the next barrage to finish. "Your gauntlets are taking quite a beating. Would it be possible for me to fill in for a while?"

Lanfaer

Tao_Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Risen

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

astrasinthewild generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 7!

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:22 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 565 | Stamina 85 |✠

[✠]Arriving back at the mountain spot, Samuru slid down part of the hill carefully, doing a small jog as he got to the flat plains. He could see everyone wandering around and gathering ore that Wan was apparently ripping out of the ground "..." he just shook his head and walked closer, moving to crouch out of the way of the flying dirt Seriously....this guy. he stood, running a hand across his forehead. Might as well see if he could concentrate on at least a small bit of jutsu, he mused internally Pelleg...Peilli. he made a sign and sent out two strings of chakra, pulling his two puppets from their box. [Actual Mining! I B ranked 1/5]
Without hesitation, the puppets leaped down to deal with a portion of the alcove Wan had made without interrupting the giant. Knives slid out of Peilli's fingers as he began to cut and remove pieces of the wall with ease, depositing the smaller portions on the ground. Pelleg took the swords that were embedded in his calves and, with quick sharp motions, sliced huge chunks of stone out, Peilli alternating between catching and setting the chunks down and cutting his own section. [Actual Mining! I B ranked 2/5]

Samuru leaned back, adjusting his position so he could sit and concentrate on keeping Peilli and Pelleg productive. His side ached as he sat and he ground his teeth before letting out his breath as below, Pelleg faltered just a moment. But the puppets quickly resumed, with Peilli now breaking apart the stone chunks that Pelleg cut from the wall. As they worked, the more important minerals began to break free of the stones which Peilli placed aside. Samuru, above, wondered for a moment what everyone else was doing since this was a job for the higher ranked shinobi Surely there's a reason the genin are here. he thought, looking sidelong at the girl.[Actual Mining! I B ranked 3/5]

Pelleg's swords were beginning to dull but, thankfully, both puppets could be used for this kind of work. Handing off the swords to Peilli as the knives in Peilli's fingers slid back in, Pelleg set to work using his hands to break apart the stone. While his skin looked real, it was actually a composite of steel and porcelain that had been a design of Samuru's. It looked real but as the puppet ripped apart stone, it was clear that it was much harder than it actually was. Peilli was a little harder for Samuru to make cut things with large blades but he did a decent job, shaving off parts of the stone and merely slamming a foot into it to shake it loose.[Actual Mining! I B ranked 4/5]

Giving both puppets a rest, Samuru stood to look down. The pile wasn't nearly as large as Wan's but he didn't have to worry about paying for repairs "....not bad." Peilli had successfully broken the important minerals away from the useless stone, dividing the piles as Pelleg took back his swords, replacing the now dull blades in their slots I'll have to sharpen those before I do anymore. reaching into his back pocket reflexively, Samuru winced as his damaged skin pulled along the side Damn! Pelleg came up and removed the blades, handing them to Samuru who took a seat again to begin sharpening them.[Actual Mining! I B ranked 5/5][✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:51 pm
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----From behind him he would hear words, likely from the Genin once more. Part of him realized that acting as he did towards her was the epitome of rudeness, and should stop, while the other side wanted to lose himself within the activity of mining. The former won out, if only because of his duty as a Jounin and mission leader. "No. My gauntlets made by technique of Iwagakure no Taijutsu. Worry not." Dragging his fists across the earth he reformed his weapons, but this time as he turned to look at the wall he found that puppets had joined nearby. It seemed Samuru had returned, and that made him smile. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 1/5 → Incomplete]

-----Looking to the wall once more, the giant clenched his fists and grinned with mischievousness. "Hatsu. You and Seiji are Genin, not allowed to mine. But your jobs to collect ore, bring to Takumi under guard. Both of you, begin gathering, and transporting. Both at same time, too, for safety." And with that, he slammed his fist into the wall with enormous amounts of Stamina. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 2/5 → Incomplete]

-----Just as the puppets finished, the wall nearby exploded inwards, downwards, and backwards to create an enormous cloud of debris and ore. There was coughing from within as Wanryoku fought for breath, but a moment later the air was sucked back downwards by power of implosion, revealing that Wanryoku had actually moved thirty feet further into the side of the mountain. Also, that he was standing at the edge of a black pit that seemed to eat the light nearby. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 3/5 → Incomplete]

-----Looking about himself, the giant took in the sights. Below, he could see many reflections from the light above, indicating at least the presence of several higher quality ores, if his guess was correct. Looking back over his shoulder to see if Hatsu had moved yet, Wanryoku bent down and rustled in the dirt, grabbing at something that had fallen earlier during his mining. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 4/5 → Incomplete]

-----Looking back at the puppets, Wanryoku pocketed the shining stone and shook his hands free of the dust particles from the vaporized gauntlets. Samuru sat nearby, that much he could see from his current distance, and so he moved towards the fellow jounin. As he neared the end, Wanryoku looked down a bit and noticed another small, glowing ore, though this one was not glowing nearly as bright. It was embedded within a stone formation, and seemed reluctant to be free of it. So without, further concern he smashed his foot into it, breaking away the stone, and exposing what could only be Oricalcum. For the moment he ignored it, and moved on anyways. [Mission :: Title: Actual Mining! I → B ranked :: 5/5 → Complete]

-----Looking to Samuru, Wanryoku nodded. "You mine, too, after injury. Good. How are you?" His eyes wandered, however, to see if Hatsu and Seiji had done as ordered, and began collecting the ore he had mined so far.

►►O → O → C (New Mail Arrived)◄◄

Posted Roll Here. I got a 17!

→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

GalagaHero

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 0 0 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 7 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
Hatsu Yuki Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄

Her bag heavy with a large amount of ore, it was almost at max capacity and ready to transport. Hatsu then heard a small clattering sound and saw two puppets appear and start breaking through the wall along with Wanryoku and Myurai. Looking around for him, she spotted him, above. She finished filling up her bag went over to Samuru, giving him a saddened yet calm look. "Please don't do that again, you had me worried sick...." She re-positioned her bag because it was digging into the wound on her shoulder, then sighed, turning towards Wanryoku. "I'm all ready to go when everyone else is! I can't safely carry any more!" Hatsu shouted to Wanryoku just as he was finishing up another assault on the wall. She returned to where the giant was to show him the ore she had gathered, and then started rubbing her shoulder.

Lanfaer

Tao_Benshin

Wolfe Whitehorn

Azeiel The Risen

[OOC]

I'm adding a fear to Hatsu's profile now: Death of a Teammate.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:13 am
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

|
|
|
|

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 565 | Stamina 85 |✠

[✠]Samuru paused, the stone he was using to sharpen Pelleg's a few inches above the blade. Looking up at the giant as he came near, Samuru set the stone down "..." How was he? He narrowed his eyes for a second, trying to determine if Wanryoku was going to be the same issue that Kaileer was becoming. Before he could reply though, the little Hattori girl was coming over to speak to him as well ... he said nothing as she finished, moving to speak to Wan. He went back to sharpening the sword, sliding the stone along the fine edge "Nothing broken." he replied, eventually, to Wan's first inquiry as he checked the blade then set it aside. Taking up the second blade, Samuru put it across his crossed knees "I'm not about to give up my first experience of fresh air in over a year because of bruises." the stone caught on a particularly nasty distortion on the blade and he stopped, quickly checking the spot to see if the blade would be damaged if he worked it. Seeing that there was no danger of that, he took out a small sheet of steel with miniscule ridges and began sanding at the distortion "Do the genin need an escort to Takumi?" Samuru looked up from the sanding, eying Wanryoku still. He looked bored and uninterested...but, again, he was waiting to see what Wanryoku would do.[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

GalagaHero

Lanfaer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Tao-Benshin

Azeiel The Risen

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:43 am
User Image
Seiji Satoshi Hattori
❄ Kumogakure ❄
❄ Suiton ❄ Fuuton ❄
❄ Genin ❄
¥ Ryo: 450
AC: 0000825
❄ Chakra :---/395 ❄ Stamina :---/360 ❄

"Good to see you're back, Samuru." Seiji called in response to Samuru's return to the mountainside.

He then cast a wary eye from his perch down towards the others and began inspecting another subset of ores that he had found glimmering not too far away from the first. Setting himself upon the work with a renewed vigour he made his way into the collection and found a few hints and signs of decent mineral deposition.
[ 1/4 ]

"We were worried about the spill you took when Mountain Man Wan had to dive in and dig you out, I was too far away to make it in time to get you out. You well enough to be back out here, or being the stubborn self Myurai warned me you could be and just doing your own thing and proving your strength now that you're allowed out of the village? Either way, I don't blame you man." The man said as he slid further down the mountainside and continued pausing to inspect open mineral sources.
[ 2/4 ]

Bringing himself a little nearer to everyone he shifted his stance and slowly slid down a slight incline, coming up before Wanryoku. Inspecting the hardened man, he shook his head.

"There's a few good spots up there, there, and there. General composition of materials, I'd say most likely containing coals, granite, hopefully a bit of iron from what I was seeing, but you'd have to dig for it. I've marked the exact locations down on this scroll." He said removing a scroll from his pouch and handing it up to the man.
[ 3/4 ]

Giving a bow to the Mountain Man the genin gave a nod and walked in the direction of Samuru, holding a closed fist out towards the man, as if hoping he'd bump fists with him.

"No, really, I'm glad you're okay. Not a lot of people like you around, something about you is different, something that I can feel for." The Hattori said in a manner that seemed entirely off base for him to anyone who knew him as a general person.

Normally he was very closed off to people outside of his own blood and family.
[ 4/4 Mission: Scouting I Completed ]

"So are we taking this to Takumi?" He asked, looking at the amassed ores that the experienced miners had pulled out.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

GalagaHero

Azeiel The Risen

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:02 pm
O.O.C.

Here's a list of the ore that has been collected thusfar to be delivered to Takumi. The numbers will decrease as ore is taken.
Coal - 24
Granite - 40
Limestone - 36
Iron - 13
Pyrite - 30
Obsidian - 27
Graphite - 24
Quartz - 21
Gypsum - 19
Hematite - 17
Magnetite - 0
Copper - 0
Mica - 2.75
Orichalcum - 0
Jade - 1.75
Opal - 1.25
Silver - 0
Total: 256.75 lbs

Each person going may carry 50 lbs max. Let me know what ore you take. After this mission, your seven days are up and, unless you have been told otherwise, you are to return to the village. AC and ryo rewards will be given upon return.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:53 pm
[OOC]
Hatsu took these ore:
20.00 pounds Coal