Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Her ears twitched as she heard the voice but she didn't stop. "Trying to save a relative and a friend." She growled

??: "You're playing too rough. You've hurt the guards and some of the other senshi." she said. When Michelle next looked around, she'd be in Elision. A bright summer day in a park behind the palace.

Michelle slowly let down her weapon as she looked around. "Elysion? But.....Raph.....Xena....."

"The spy and your cousin? Baby....how did you learn the name of the spy?" her grandmother asked as she stepped towards Michelle with clear worry and slight horror in her eyes.

@Xena: Danni: "Princess, Get away from him!! He's trying to take you to Dagon!" he exclaimed as he held his hand out to his daughter. "He's a deep one. An abomination to his kind. One that was promised life if he brought you to it's master." he said. "Drop that arm, Princess. You don't know where it's been." he said with a soft smile. He was trying to lower the tension and reassure his daughter that she would be alright.
Xena: Her eyes narrow as she heard him speak. "....You're just an illusion, trying to lure me back downstairs to that creature." She said, having a suspicious feeling that Dagon is just using his power to deceive her.

Danni: "No! Listen to me! He's lied to you! All this time he's taken advantage of you because you know the Raph from back home. This one isn't the same! Can't you see how different this world is from ours?! And why Innsmouth!? Why here!? The home of Dagon!? Practically the brother of Cthulhu! Cthulhu, Xena! The same monster that wanted me! You know the story! Your mother has told you. Please, Princess, don't fall for his lies!" he said pleadingly as he still held out his hand to Xena.

"Tha ********!? Ey, Xena! Don't listen ta him! He's tryin ta confuse ya!" he said as he walked down the stairs to stand right behind Xena.

Danni: "Get away from her!" he exclaimed. "Leave my daughter alone, God dammit!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Her ears twitched as she heard the voice but she didn't stop. "Trying to save a relative and a friend." She growled

??: "You're playing too rough. You've hurt the guards and some of the other senshi." she said. When Michelle next looked around, she'd be in Elision. A bright summer day in a park behind the palace.

Michelle slowly let down her weapon as she looked around. "Elysion? But.....Raph.....Xena....."

"The spy and your cousin? Baby....how did you learn the name of the spy?" her grandmother asked as she stepped towards Michelle with clear worry and slight horror in her eyes.

@Xena: Danni: "Princess, Get away from him!! He's trying to take you to Dagon!" he exclaimed as he held his hand out to his daughter. "He's a deep one. An abomination to his kind. One that was promised life if he brought you to it's master." he said. "Drop that arm, Princess. You don't know where it's been." he said with a soft smile. He was trying to lower the tension and reassure his daughter that she would be alright.

Her eyes widened when she saw her grandmother. "Grandma?" She shook her head. "A spy? How is he a spy?" she wanted to go to her grandmother and hug her but something nagged at her not to just yet

Serena: "Whatever he's told you is a lie. He's the one that started the destruction of the Earth with the zombie virus. He's after your cousin to give her to Dagon." she explained. Her face getting a saddened look. "I didn't think he would go so far as to try and brainwash you. Sweetie, please. If you know tell me. Where did Raph take Xena?"

"No! You're not my grandmother! If you were, you'd know he didn't take Xena anywhere. Some crooked cop took her to Dagon." She began to back away  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Her eyes widened when she saw her grandmother. "Grandma?" She shook her head. "A spy? How is he a spy?" she wanted to go to her grandmother and hug her but something nagged at her not to just yet

Serena: "Whatever he's told you is a lie. He's the one that started the destruction of the Earth with the zombie virus. He's after your cousin to give her to Dagon." she explained. Her face getting a saddened look. "I didn't think he would go so far as to try and brainwash you. Sweetie, please. If you know tell me. Where did Raph take Xena?"

"No! You're not my grandmother! If you were, you'd know he didn't take Xena anywhere. Some crooked cop took her to Dagon." She began to back away

Serena: "Michelle...what have they done to you? Please. You must tell me where your cousin was taken." she said pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: Her eyes narrow as she heard him speak. "....You're just an illusion, trying to lure me back downstairs to that creature." She said, having a suspicious feeling that Dagon is just using his power to deceive her.

Danni: "No! Listen to me! He's lied to you! All this time he's taken advantage of you because you know the Raph from back home. This one isn't the same! Can't you see how different this world is from ours?! And why Innsmouth!? Why here!? The home of Dagon!? Practically the brother of Cthulhu! Cthulhu, Xena! The same monster that wanted me! You know the story! Your mother has told you. Please, Princess, don't fall for his lies!" he said pleadingly as he still held out his hand to Xena.

"Tha ********!? Ey, Xena! Don't listen ta him! He's tryin ta confuse ya!" he said as he walked down the stairs to stand right behind Xena.

Danni: "Get away from her!" he exclaimed. "Leave my daughter alone, God dammit!"
Xena: "This world may be different from the one back home, but I do know for certain the Raph here still has his honor as with the one I know. We came here because Raph wanted to find food for his zombie friends." Her ears then perk up when she heard Raph. She looks to him for a moment before lowering her gaze to the ground.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:14 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Serena: "Michelle...what have they done to you? Please. You must tell me where your cousin was taken." she said pleadingly.

"They've done nothing to me. Why are you so untrusting Grandma? And I find it funny you rush to your niece's aid but yet you could have pulled us both out of this world by now." She snarled. "You're just an illusion trying to trick me."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Xena: "This world may be different from the one back home, but I do know for certain the Raph here still has his honor as with the one I know. We came here because Raph wanted to find food for his zombie friends." Her ears then perk up when she heard Raph. She looks to him for a moment before lowering her gaze to the ground.

Danni: "This far from New York!? We're very far from New York. How would you have gotten food for zombies all the way out there with out raising suspicion? This has all benn an elaborate trap to get you for the use of the Elder Gods. Come on, Princess. Let's get out of here before he corrupts you further!" he said.

He dropped Xena's sword and grabbed Xena's wrist. "She ain't goin no goddamn where wit you." he growled.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:19 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"They've done nothing to me. Why are you so untrusting Grandma? And I find it funny you rush to your niece's aid but yet you could have pulled us both out of this world by now." She snarled. "You're just an illusion trying to trick me."

"I did not want to do this, but you leave me no choice." she said holding up a dark locket. "ELDER GOD DARK CRYSTAL POWER....MAKE UP!" she exclaimed. The world around Michelle would turn into a nightmarish, hellish version of her home world. The woman before her turned into some sort of demonic version of Sailor Cosmos.

"You've been a very bad girl, Michelle. A very bad girl indeed!" she said before laughing evilly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Danni: "This far from New York!? We're very far from New York. How would you have gotten food for zombies all the way out there with out raising suspicion? This has all benn an elaborate trap to get you for the use of the Elder Gods. Come on, Princess. Let's get out of here before he corrupts you further!" he said.

He dropped Xena's sword and grabbed Xena's wrist. "She ain't goin no goddamn where wit you." he growled.
Xena: She pins her ears back. "You're not my father..." She said as she lifts her head up a bit. "If you were, then you would've been aware of my condition. Also you would've been aware that I was kidnapped by that corrupted cop, and brought here to make me Dagon's bride." She then gives a smirk. "That and my ghost sense would've went off sooner." She then felt her wrist getting grabbed by Raph. "Raph, let's get out of here."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She pins her ears back. "You're not my father..." She said as she lifts her head up a bit. "If you were, then you would've been aware of my condition. Also you would've been aware that I was kidnapped by that corrupted cop, and brought here to make me Dagon's bride." She then gives a smirk. "That and my ghost sense would've went off sooner." She then felt her wrist getting grabbed by Raph. "Raph, let's get out of here."

"Right! Grab ya sword. I'm plowin through any ******** that gets in my way!" he said grinning.

Danni: "Xena...NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" he exclaimed releasing a Ghostly Wail.

He moved so that his carapace would take the brunt of the assault, but it threw him forwards and against Xena where it would then knock them against the steps to lay there.

Danni: "I wont let you have her." he said reaching down to grab Raph's shell and send several large plasmic blasts through him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"I did not want to do this, but you leave me no choice." she said holding up a dark locket. "ELDER GOD DARK CRYSTAL POWER....MAKE UP!" she exclaimed. The world around Michelle would turn into a nightmarish, hellish version of her home world. The woman before her turned into some sort of demonic version of Sailor Cosmos.

"You've been a very bad girl, Michelle. A very bad girl indeed!" she said before laughing evilly.

She watched with horror as the scene around her changed before looking at the demonic Sailor Cosmos. "How dare you step to me and impersonate my grandmother! PURE CRYSTAL POWER MAKE UP!!!" Her fuku took on it's usual appearance but seemed to have a stronger glow made up of energy from both the silver crystal and the golden crystal. "Let's do this." While she had a tough outer demeanor, something within was hoping that this creature didn't have anything close to the strength of the real Sailor Cosmos  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Right! Grab ya sword. I'm plowin through any ******** that gets in my way!" he said grinning.

He moved so that his carapace would take the brunt of the assault, but it threw him forwards and against Xena where it would then knock them against the steps to lay there.

Danni: "I wont let you have her." he said reaching down to grab Raph's shell and send several large plasmic blasts through him.
Xena: She picks her sword before getting knocked against the steps. She laid there for a moment before glaring at 'Danni'. "I was right." She said before using her tail to grab hold of Raph's arm since she was holding her sword and Raph's severed arm. Her eyes would change into a greenish color as she, as well as Raph, become intangible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:49 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

She watched with horror as the scene around her changed before looking at the demonic Sailor Cosmos. "How dare you step to me and impersonate my grandmother! PURE CRYSTAL POWER MAKE UP!!!" Her fuku took on it's usual appearance but seemed to have a stronger glow made up of energy from both the silver crystal and the golden crystal. "Let's do this." While she had a tough outer demeanor, something within was hoping that this creature didn't have anything close to the strength of the real Sailor Cosmos

"The moment you stepped into my realm it gave me right! HONEYMOON THERAPY SLAP!!" she exclaimed as she pointed her scepter at Michelle.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She picks her sword before getting knocked against the steps. She laid there for a moment before glaring at 'Danni'. "I was right." She said before using her tail to grab hold of Raph's arm since she was holding her sword and Raph's severed arm. Her eyes would change into a greenish color as she, as well as Raph, become intangible.

He got a shock from Danni, but not a bad one as Xena made them both intangible. "Ugh....don't think I like this version a ya old man." he said before starting to stand. "Let's get tha hell outta this whacko town." he said.

Danni: "You can't hide from me! We have the same powers." he said going intangible also and diving at Xena in an attempt to tackle her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

"The moment you stepped into my realm it gave me right! HONEYMOON THERAPY SLAP!!" she exclaimed as she pointed her scepter at Michelle.

She twirled her own scepter. "SILVER CRYSTAL THERAPY!!'  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

He got a shock from Danni, but not a bad one as Xena made them both intangible. "Ugh....don't think I like this version a ya old man." he said before starting to stand. "Let's get tha hell outta this whacko town." he said.

Danni: "You can't hide from me! We have the same powers." he said going intangible also and diving at Xena in an attempt to tackle her.
Xena: She sheathes her sword then gives a nod. "At least I know this one's a fake." She said before noticing 'Danni'. She pins her ears back before swinging Raph's severed arm like a baseball bat to knock 'Danni' away.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff