Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:38 pm
Takehiko

User Image

There was a stinging, fiery pain coursing through his veins. Even in his current state, he couldn't ignore it.
Opening his eyes, Takehiko saw his tiny tenshi hovering beside him. He wanted to reach out, but found it hurt him to even try to move.
The feeling he had was something akin to what humans might feel when they had the flu, only considerably magnified.
"Kail...I'm ok...just...sick..." he rasped, trying to comfort the angel, though he didn't believe what he was saying at all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image"Angels and demons don't get sick." Kail protested. "I called O'hono and Kiar." Kail informed before suddenly flitting off into the house. He quickly came back carrying a cool damp cloth that he placed on 'Daisuke's' forehead.

Suddenly there was a loud pop and the two a fore mentioned angels appeared. "What is going on, there is no battle here." O'hono whined dropping her defensive stance.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:22 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Yeah...I know...that's...the part that has me...confused..." the demon replied, knowing full well that being "sick" was something that shouldn't be happening to one such as him.
The prince was very grateful when the little angel came back, placing a cool cloth against his burning hot skin, and he was further relieved when Kiar and O'hono returned. Takehiko knew the small angel wouldn't be able to deal with him all by himself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:56 pm
User ImageKail looked up as O'hono and Kiar appeared. Seeing the female angel Kail zipped to her with tears in his eyes, she caught him a bit confused hugging him softly. "He's sick, demons don't get sick." Kail cried, his fear of losing 'Daisuke' once more was coming through. Kiar left O'hono to deal with the tiny angel as he moved to Takehiko kneeling beside the demon prince.

"What exactly happened since I don't think we will get anything out of Kail for the moment." Kiar questioned placing a hand on Takehiko's chest. The light blue glow quickly encased his hand.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:55 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"I...really don't know..." the demon said weakly, rolling to his side and looking at the angel.
"I just...feel hot...and weak....my body hurts...and my wings and eye seem to be...losing color." he explained the best he could. Really, he didn't know what to say or to think in this situation. It was pretty much unheard of, so how they could treat him was beyond the prince's knowledge.
"Please...don't let Kail be upset. I'm sure I'll be just fine..." he said, a worried look in his eyes, which now looked like opposing game pieces from a GO board.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image"Remain on your back, no need for you to waste any energy." Kiar said pressing the demon prince to lay on his back once more by pushing gently on his shoulder. "Your feathers are lighting, and your eyes are gaining a more human or angel color to them. Perhaps maybe this has something to do with your father. Our Lord and your own are the only ones who have the power to remove the immortality we possess. You took on the scar Kail possessed that your father was working through perhaps he is doing what he meant to do to Kail to you." Kiar said softly so as to not alert the tiny angel to what his thoughts on the situation was.

"Kail fears losing you once more, I intend not to see him in such despair once more if I can help it." O'hono growled as she cuddled the tiny angel who was now sleeping once more.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Takehiko did as he was told and made himself to relax, lying back on his back, wings spread open behind him, twitching slightly.
"Please...I don't understand...do you mean that...I am to be turned human? Or turned angel? Either way...how would I survive such a transition?" the demon whispered to Kiar, stifling a cry as a sudden jolt of pain threatened to overtake him.
He couldn't...no...he couldn't leave Kail again. If he died...he may not come back this time...or it may take thousands of years for him to reach another incarnation...and there was still no telling whether he would return as a demon, human, or angel.
It was all too complicated...ad too frightening, in the end.
Fear...was what the once powerful prince of hell was feeling.
"Kiar...I am afraid..." he said, keeping his voice low so that Kail could not hear.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image"I am unsure what is going to happen to you. I can't say whether or not you'll be an angel or human." Kiar said. "There is only one reported case of an demon making it through an ascension and becoming an angel."

"It was a very painful thing to go through too." O'hono said softly. Then she held a finger to her lips. "Don't tell Kail though." she continued giving a small smile.

"Its alright to be afraid, it would be foolish to feel otherwise." Kiar said still moving his glowing hand around over Takehiko's body trying to determine what was wrong with the demon prince.

(What are you trying to have happen?)  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:01 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"I'm going to die...aren't I?" the demon frowned, closing his eyes as if trying to hide his feelings...and his fears.
Suddenly, Takehiko gasped, reaching out and clinging to Kiar, stifling a scream from the intense pain that coursed through him.
"No...no..." he panted as the pain subsided. "I can't die...you have to...to stop this somehow? I don't know...just...please...for Kail..." the fallen prince was becoming frantic, unsure how to cope anymore.
Whatever happened..his life was in the hands of the angels now.

((I'm not aiming for anything in particular...just make your own decisions and surprise me. wink ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image"You only really die if your soul is destroyed, there is little chance of that happening." Kiar said softly trying to soothe the demon prince. Kiar allowed the man to cling to him as the demon prince suddenly felt pain. Kail stirred in O'hono's arms at the muffled scream as if even in his deep sleep he knew the amount of pain his chosen love was in. The small angel's eyebrows furrowed in discomfort. "It is very difficult for me to stop this if I cannot find the cause or see what is truly wrong with you. At the moment you show all the signs of becoming a human but from there you could be kill or you could ascend." Kiar explained softly.

(Well do you want him to remain a demon and take over hell, or do you want him to ascend to be an angel? Those are just two ides I have for this)  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:07 am
Takehiko

User Image

"It feels like my soul is being destroyed....like...like it's being torn in half..." the prince moaned again, turning his face back to Kail.
His little, precious angel.

Even in his small form, he was so beautiful. So sweet. Something he wanted to protect forever, with his own hands.
If he died....that was out of the question.

No...he couldn't die. As long as Kail needed him...he couldn't die!

As soon as the thought crossed his mind, there was a bright light that emanated forth from Takehiko's chest, quickly enveloping his entire body as he arched back, mouth agape as if screaming silently.

With a loud, electrical noise, the energy reached its peak, leaving only the demon, curled up on the ground, his clothing seeming to have burned away from the intensity of what had happened.

Naked, it was plain for all to see the hideous scar down the center of his back, and the fact that one of his wings had changed to the purest white, while the other was still jet black, with a few gray feathers hanging on here and there.

"Aahhn...." he moaned, not sure of what had just happened. It had hurt...like hell. Or...more like heaven, to one who had been such as him.
Opening his eyes, it was very apparent that one of them was a deep, normal demonic red, while the other had become clear, heavenly blue.
There were even silvery streaks of platinum blond running through his hair now.

"God!" he cried out, falling over to his side.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image“Well I can assure you it is not being destroyed.” Kiar informed softly as he watched the demon prince turn back to face the small angel in O’hono’s arms who was now awake and watching his lover with his golden eyes like sunshine filled with worry. The small angel’s worry only increased when Takehiko was suddenly enveloped in the bright light he struggled in O’hono’s arms desperately. Kiar had to back up shielding his eyes with an arm.

“The Plane Walker?” Kiar questioned looking quite surprised before turning his gaze back to O’hono and Kail. Who seemed to have resumed his normal full sized form, but Kiar and O’hono knew he didn’t have enough power yet to do it on his own. Kail looked at his own hands to keep from looking to his wings which had lost their ethereal glow. “There must be a balance….” Kiar said softly though he was a bit disappointed. Tears gathered in the small angel’s eyes but he refused to let them fall. “Well, I can assure you your going to be just fine now.” Kiar said looking to Takehiko once more.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:19 pm
Takehiko

User Image

Slowly, the world began to come back into focus around him, taking a shape somewhat more normal than the blur that had been blinding him for a moment.

Unfolding himself from the curled up position he had taken, the prince stood, raising his head to look around.

He was different....everything seemed very....different.

"What has happened?" Takehiko asked, looking back and forth between all the angels, eyes focusing in on Kail.
Something...seemed different about Kail as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image"It seems you have reached the only stable position between ascending or falling without becoming human. Something that has only ever happened now twice ever since the time of creation." Kiar informed.

"What Kiar is saying Takehiko is that you've become The Plane Walker, you can essentially now walk on all planes. You can enter heaven or hell without feeling anything and of course earth." O'hono informed looking to the small angel in front of her. The small angel avoided Takehiko's gaze knowing and feeling it on him.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:27 pm
Takehiko

User Image

"Then...this is good, yes! If I am like this, then I can do something! I can protect Kail, and everything shall be fine! Right?" the former demon beamed.

How lucky for him, that such a thing would happen. Perhaps...perhaps God was more merciful than he had given credit.
Satan, his father, though....surely, he would be filled with even more rage upon hearing of this.

Striding over to his beloved, Takehiko took the small angel into his arms, holding him close.

"I am glad, Kail. I am gald that I do not have to leave you..." he whispered lovingly, breathing in the angel's honeyed scent and kissing the top of his head gently.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff