Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
~*The World of Darkness RP*~ [Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:45 pm
"Bring who back? I think i might be able to help if you tell me something about them." Elias said, trying to make friends in this strange new world.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:37 pm
Alina glared at him out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes were beginning to turn a stormy greyish-blue color. At this point she didn't know whether she still wanted to slit his throat or break down and cry again. She took the two pictures out of the pouch of her belt, and looked at them for a long time. Then she turned and gave them to Elias. "The first picture is me as a young girl with my parents and older brother." she said still not meeting his gaze, "The second one is me and my mate." She stood back and briefly glanced up at him, her hand still holding onto the dagger as she waited to see how he would react.  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:47 pm
"Okay," Elias said simply. And with that Elias focused all of his power, and four figures appeared from a stretch of light. Her parents, her brother, and her mate were standing there, as if Elias had reversed all of his murders. Which was how he had done it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 pm
Alina stood there completely at a loss for words. There they were, all standing there as if nothing had ever happened. She truly wanted to believe that it was real, but she couldn't bring herself to do that. 'This has to be a trick, how can i know for sure that its really them?' she thought.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 am
"Corporal reanimation." he told Alina. "This healing technique allows anyone to come back from the dead for how long the amount of time they want. Only few know this technique, and I'm one of them."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:06 am
Alina slowly walked up to them, looking at each one of them carefully. She stopped in front of them, and they all looked at her and smiled. "It really is u." she whispered feeling tears come to her eyes as she gently stroked her mate's cheek. Then she fell into his arms and broke down. She couldn't believe they were really there, but there they were all standing around her.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 am
"This is too strange...." He thought. "You can only bring back one person at a time with corporal reanimation." He went up and touched one of Alina's parents. Then he stepped back. "This isn't corporal reanimation.... It's forbidden spell: reanimation. Elias had broken the laws of divinity... " He noticed that they were disappearing. "Elias didn't do the spell right.... He didn't give something up of equal value. When a forbidden spell is used, you must give something of equal value to make the spell stable."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 am
Alina stepped back and noticed that they were beginning to disappear. 'Don't leave me.' she thought as tears streamed down her face. They all hugged her once more, before disappearing completely. She just stood there staring at the spot where they once were. Tears continued to fall as she stood there shaking.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:25 pm
"Oh no, what have i done. Wait. something of equal value..." Elias said, thinking of something. If he was as strong as they thought he was, then he could sacrifice himself. He conjured a blade and said goodbye. He did the spell again, and sacrificed his soul. His empty shell fell to the ground as they reappeared, being plenty to bring them back to life for good.
(p.s- does this mean i have to make a new character?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm
Alina looked up as she felt someone brush her cheek. Her parents were standing in front of her, her brother was next to them, and her mate was standing behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist. "Y-you're all back, b-but how?" she asked. That's when she noticed Elias's lifeless body. 'I guess he wasn't such bad guy after all...thanks Elias.' she thought resting her head on her mate's shoulder, a smile on her face.

(That's an interesting question....you could if u want)  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:40 pm
"Corporal reanimation." Kyoya said. This technique could bring the dead back to life, but for a worthy cause. He stated to the gods: "This man has given up his life to save my friend's brother. Bring him back." Elias came back to life. "Whew." Kyoya said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 pm
Alina was sitting outside the mouth of the cave in her mate's lap. Her brother was sitting next to them, holding her hand. Her parents were on the other side of them. Her mom was gently combing her fingers through Alina's hair, like she used to do when she younger to comfort her. "I missed u all so much." she whispered smiling slightly as she felt tears come to her eyes.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 pm
Elias gasped as he returned to life, with only a tiny bit of power left, he noticed. He decided to use the last of his power to change his form, because he figured it would be odd to see your boyfriends ex-killer hanging around. He told the others this, and made the spell. When he had changed his form he said, "I think i need a new name with this body. I like the name Zeph."
((now he will look like this))
http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/159207/boy.PNG?=123  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 pm
Alina turned to Zeph and nodded. Then she turned back to her family, and realized that coming back after so long they must be hungry. "You guys must be hungry." she said. "Famished actually." her brother said grinning. Then they all turned into bats and flew off in search of a meal.  

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers