Reply Role Play
Fighter's School RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:36 pm
that's nice to know *blocks his bokken and manages to keep her grip, but gets knocked out of the air and lands on her feet* Its great to be a cat! *leaps and summersaults to the side to avoid being smashed by his bokken*  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:48 pm
"Not half bad but can you dodge this" Mito throes the weapon into the air holding a chain that was connected to the bokken"If you can stop this move than i will be done" his leg gives a bit. he sents the bokken fly at her, than charges at her so he was 2 feet behide the bokken.  

Death_God_Sakura

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:25 am
Mizu ran over to Koji with her fist ready, but he evaded the attack making her punch the ground which made the ground crack a bit, she breathed heavily "you're not giving up yet...right?" he said "Of course -pant- not -pants-" she said, she's been training all day "you can at least take the training glove off now...you've been wearing it for 12 weeks straight" he said "I.don't.care" she said slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:32 pm
*slashes with her claws and slices the chain in half and then hand stands and slams her leg at his legs, causing them both to fall to the ground* Dang! This is an actual work out! *breaths heavily and pushes herself off the ground* So you ready?  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:04 pm
"Got you" Mito trys to get up but fails "I can't fight anymore can you" Mito trys again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:10 pm
"Hey guys, did I miss anything?" Mizu said stretching a bit looking at them, she still had those gloves on.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

HitokiriBabe

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:21 pm
*sticks out tongue* You sooo did not get me! I am still standing while you are lying on the ground. *squats down beside him and starts to poke him* So that counts as my win! *turns to Mizu* Oh we were just sparring! And I won! *death glares Mito daring him to refute that claim*  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:29 pm
"You really think i missed my target look at your leg" part and her pants were ripped and i cut was over it. "I never miss my target till now." Mito gets up "So shall we go again or take a small break."  

Death_God_Sakura

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:12 am
"I'd like to fight, just lemme take off these gloves" Mizu said as she takes them off and dropped it to the ground. The ground cracked a bit "my...you should try these they're really light! Not only that, it'll help you guys go stronger!" she said picking up those so-called 'Light Gloves' with a smile "I've been training with Koji sensei so I've gone out for a while" she added with a face like this: 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:52 pm
*looks warily at the gloves* I think I shall pass for now. *glares back at Mito* And you are so on!! I am going to kick your butt to kingdom come! *a little pissed that she missed something so important as her pants getting ripped*  

HitokiriBabe

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:36 am
"So, i think we should rest first" Mito stands up "Yes rest is good" Mito falls back. before hitting the ground he falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:18 pm
"Anyway...Koji-sensei just came back from his mission so he's here already" Mizu said to them.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:33 am
Mito opens his eyes "So he is back. i'm geussing he the strongest here?" Mito sits up "I don't care about who is the strongest anymore. i found some one that is stronger then me for now."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:01 pm
*still fuming about the pant thing* Humph... Is he really all that strong? I mean he does have the whole three personality thing going for him, but is he himself strong?  

HitokiriBabe

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:49 am
"Well yeah you can say that but he's not the kind of person to show it...sometimes they even say he's the famous Crimson Assassin...but we're not that sure now are we?" Mizu said scratching her head "He's a 5 star assassin...if you're wondering why I know this is because he's my cousin Yuki's fiance..." she added.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff