Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 pm
Rosalina opened her eyes. Her right eye sparkled a bright red under her jet black bangs. "...you'll be okay...just let me help you." She looked at his healing wounds. "....who did this to you....?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm
*he looked up to her "my former company i worked for but i defected. i was here to track down a couple of friends but i got caught and tortured." he said softly as the pain heightened for a moment then eased itself away as the wounds healed. he didn't know who she was or why she was helping him but he was still grateful.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:10 pm
Wesker looked at the man who hidden himself with his hood and a mask then asked, "Now with all my security how'd you get in here?" Wesker turned his chair to the man and studied his stature.

~~~~

Sora followed Ryu into the control room with Chance close to her and tried to follow what was going on at the moment. While close behind Sara decided to go back to stick with Sora because she knew that staying with her was the best bet to stay alive. "Sora, what happened to Haiku?" Sara asked when she noticed that Haiku wasn't with the group and Chance had and aura of sorrow around him. "Not with us anymore, she sided with Wesker." Sora answered her twin as she kept an eye on the things happening now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:14 pm
"State their names and I'll track 'em down." She said to him, looking around to see if anyone was coming.

"...and I hope I won't be to much of a bother. My work here is done anyway." She smiled at him to show that she was on his side.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bipersona

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:22 pm
Ryu sighed angrilly and flipped his hair, exposing his red hate-filled eyes. "We're done here..." He turned to Sora. "We should leave, it's painfully obvious that there's no more we can do. We should plan our next move... any of you have a place to stay?" He held his head, and tried his nest to remember where he used to live. He slowly exhaled and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Are you hurt any? Any scratches, wounds?" He then looked at Sara. "How about you?"

~~~~

Haku chuckled slightly and said "It does not matter." He slowly walked up to Wesker. "I heard about your little plans and operations from somewhere... I want in." He took off his hood revealing his all-too-familiar red eyes and black hair, slightly covering one eye. "You don't want to see me take off my mask... it's rather displeasing to the beholder's eye."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:39 pm
"I'm fine, just a little sore from the fight with Wesker, that's all." Sora answered Ryu as she turned to Sara to see what her answer was going to be. "I'm fine too, did a good job at avoiding the loose B.O.W.s." Sara replied to Ryu.

~~~~

Wesker took notice of how familiar he looked to Ryu Azore then questioned, "By any chance, would you happen to be related to a nineteen year old male named "Ryu Azore"?" then he said, "What you look like doesn't concern me one bit, all I need is for my plans to succeed without anymore problems than I already have."  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:39 pm
*he looked to her as he tried to get to his feet however his body wasn't used to that healing trick see did. he stood up and stretched as he walked over to the pile of gear he had just laying in the corner. "there should be atleast 4 women, and man. there names are..." he paused for the moment as he looked back up to the cameras then back to her. he stayed silent as he put his armor back on.* (my avatar looks pretty close to my character.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 pm
Haiku took little to no interest in the conversation at hand, she had become more interested n the monitors as the scientists dissected a terminated victim of the virus. "Look kid, this ain't no fan club you really can't come waltzing in here expecting us to just go nuts over ya and accept ya on the spot. Tell Wesker what ya have to offer and maybe he'll let ya in. I wouldn't know though, I just hopped on the bandwagon myself"She tossed in with a bored tone, not really caring whether her comment upset Wesker or not.
~~~~~~
Chance sat still staring at everyone not really aware of what to do. He only kept his eyes locked on Ryu, terrified of the man.

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 pm
"Don't worry, the cameras have been deactivated..."-she pointed at herself-"...with my help."

(My avatar looks exactly like my character except her bangs cover her right eye completley...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:57 pm
"Good. Let's go." He gently patted Sora's back as he began to walk towards the exit. He then turned around and noticed Chance still standing there. "Hey..." He then gave a sweet smile. "Wanna tag along? I have a stolen helicopter with several passenger seats waiting for us at the exit. ^_^"

~~~~

Haku went cockeyed as he asked about Ryu. "Little brother is still alive, huh?" He grabbed a paperweight stone from the desk and gently tossed it in the air, catching it over and over. "Yes, I'm related to him... I can tell he's giving you some problems." He then noticed his artificial arm. "Such as the artificial limb?" He slightly chuckled. "You must've left yourself too open, Mr. Wesker. I can deal with little brother, but I demand a reward for it." He tightened his grip on the stone paperweight. "You can always pay me a large sum of money... or you can cure this." He pulled off his mask, revealing a high-above-average sized mouth with sharp yellow teeth. A greenish toxic gas escaped from his mouth as he exhaled. It was more visible as he talked with a dark voice. "I demand money or a cure... either way sweetens my tea." He continued to squeeze the stone and it suddenly broke into several pieces. He then put his mask back on, giving him his static-radiolike voice.  

Bipersona

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 pm
*he gestured for her to come closer after he was full geared up. he he knew she meant well but he knew just how crafty Wesker and umbrella could be. he waited.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:19 pm
"Definitely not the worst that I've seen in a mutation. I'll give you a cure for your services but it'll require experimentation and to know what virus exactly did this to you." Wesker told the man then added, "How unfortunate that the crazy fool is your younger brother, but if you help me with my plan and get rid of that pest you'll recieve your cure. By the way, I'll be needing your name if we're going to be working together." Wesker negotiated with the man.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm
Haiku rolled her eyes and turned back to the screen with a sigh. -Nice of you two to keep me out of the conversation...bastards.-She thought as she sat up to drag her chair closer to the monitors, something to keep her interested and her mind off what she had done to the others...

~~~~~~~~
Chance shook his head at Ryu and ran past him and latched onto Sora, not leaving her side once the whole walk.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm
He put up his hood, and slowly said "Haku... Haku Azore." He then sat down on another chair facing Wesker. "I will bring you Ryu in chains, you may do what you wish to him: Kill him or otherwise. And as for your plan, tell me what you have in mind... something tells me that I will very much like it." He noticed the blue-haired woman near the monitors. "Hey, you over there." He stood up and walked to her. "... You seem uneased. Is there anything I may do to help you, Miss...?"

~~~~

Ryu pinched the spot between his eyebrows and said "Well now to him I seem like a baby boy butthole toucher. I doubt anyone but Sora really likes me..." He slowly got inside the cockpit of the helicopter and waited to see if anyone wanted to join him.  

Bipersona

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces