Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime/Manga Do You Love/Hate/Etc.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelpsyche

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:29 am
aside from the good story, i love anime with good music/bmg. some of my faves were tsubasa chronicles, special a, and code geass...
i am not very picky on the art. i most concern with the story and music. if it's a manga, well, the art and story matters.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:15 pm
I love the Slayers series/movies i own them all so far and have watched the series at least 4 times from season 1 to season 3...

I hate Lupin the Third and anything to do with Lupin the Third ...  

Skulls Deadbody

xXpunkfreakXx

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:02 am
I love the Fruits Basket series. I own them all and have watched the whole series about 8-9 times or more. I also like Beck and Deathnote. I don't really like Naruto. It had way to many fillers but I liked the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:13 pm
I like:
Vampire Knight
+Anima
RE razz lay
Naruto
Death Note
xxxHOLiC
I hate:
Mew Mew Hakusho  

nevershoutdawson

moonstar26

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:22 pm
i like all anime/manga that has to do with vampires and deth my cerent vavorit is vampire knight
second is blood+
the only anime/manga i hat is the ones with suky plots and suky art  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:05 pm
I have low standards.
If I like SOMETHING about an anime, I can enjoy it no matter what. ^.^

But the best is: "Welcome to the NHK!"
-_- don't even question this judgement...

then of course Death Note, Vampire Knight, Code Geass, and a ton of other stuff that everyone else says...  

jmpeer

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:52 pm
I love Romeo X Juliet and Venus Versus Virus. I don't have a hated anime, I think...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:14 am
So far the only things I haven't liked in an anime is terrible voice actors. An example? Dragon Ball Kai. Other than that.. I can put up with anime art like Akagi(lol @ their faces). It's easier to post all the things I wouldn't like in an anime than the things I wouldn't mind. I saw an earlier post.. YuYu Hakusho.. I think it was the voice actors that turned me off to it.. Though I really enjoyed it years back while it was on TV.

Anyway.. My favorite anime's would be One Piece, Gintama, Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi and Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn.. Just to name a few.. And in that order. Favorite mangas are One Piece and Kenichi.  

Hailfaith

XoXo_ButterflyBones_XoXo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:25 am
i actually collect manga, (sure is expensive tho sweatdrop ) and I am pretty picky. I want something with great art, and i don't mind if the storyline lacks a little[/b.] Sometimes when I'm at the bookstore browsing the manga, I'll look at one and think "wow, I can draw better than that razz .

as for anime, I care more for the storyline and don't mind if the art lacks a little. When it comes to anime, I care about the voices as well. Sometimes they are just ridiculous...

Some of my favorite manga include:
Death Note
Godchild
Doors of Chaos
Yumekui Kenbun Nightmare Inspector

Some of my favorite anime include:
Death Note (lol)
Naruto
Inuyasha
Bleach

Feel free to send me recommendations of the manga you think is good, cuz I intend to go shopping next week

Oh and everyone guess what? I BE GOIN TO OTAKON 09!!!!!! AND I'MMA DRESS UP LIKE MISA FROM DEATH NOTE!!! OMFG RIGHT?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:35 pm
i love any manga/anime as long as it has great artwork and it has to be in english  

An emblem of the glow

6,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100

The Maxie Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:42 am
I choose my anime/manga very carefully. Art and story is very important. But I don't really like love stories, so usually I don't watch anime/read manga with love stories as the main genre. I prefer fighting and such, because it gives more action than when two people kiss, or a girl is buried in tears because her boyfriend broke up or something.
My favorite mangas are:
Death Note
Vampire Knight
Naruto

My favorite animes are:
Vampire Knight
Naruto
Inuyasha
Shugo Chara  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 am
I'm also very picky about my anime, and am very careful when looking for a new one. I'm particularly picky about the art style used in the anime though recently I've been branching out a little. I must be the biggest sucker in the world for a good love story. I really hate it though when it's one of those series that ends in a way where you don't know if the two characters actually get together in the end.

anime i like:
Last Exile(my favorite anime)
Full Metal Panic
Gun Parade March
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Slayers(haven't seen the entire series but liked everything i saw)
Gundam Wing
Trigun
Case Closed(original voice actors)
(and the list keeps on going)
anime i hate:
Vampire Knight
Naruto
Bleach(was ok for the 1st season or two then it just died)
Full Metal Alchemist(good beginning crappy ending)
Inuyasha  

zeithalter

kamui99

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:07 pm
noo bleach is awesome, I know some ppl get sick and tired of it cause it's long and got fillers and stuff but it's still a great anime,

vampire knight you have to read the manga I think the anime ended already. without finishing the story.

I hate FLCL. and anime that don't make no sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 pm
kamui99
noo bleach is awesome, I know some ppl get sick and tired of it cause it's long and got fillers and stuff but it's still a great anime,

vampire knight you have to read the manga I think the anime ended already. without finishing the story.

I hate FLCL. and anime that don't make no sense.

I admit bleach was awesome up until they left soul society, but after that it just became to slow and drawn out. vampire knight is a 12 episode series that did not complete it's story, however they came out with a second season/series called vampire knight guilty which did complete the story. I entirely agree with you that FLCL is entirely insane. the only reason it's entirely insane though is because it's suppose to be entirely insane. the entire anime is meant to be about the music and art not the actual story.  

zeithalter

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces