Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Somebody just like me? (emopunk14 & girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:29 am
Lyle smiled when Skye had kissed her softly. She liked when he did that, it made her feel all warm on the inside. Once he let her loose, she quickly morphed into a wolf and started bouncing and running all over the place. She was full of energy. She jumped onto a small log and began to howl to express how happy and energetic she was. Once she was done with the howl, she looked at Sky and started jumping towards him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 pm
Skye found a good tree to lean against. He smiled as she howled and tried to fight the urge to hunt as he heard it. He wasn't sure about her bouncing towards him.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:31 pm
((i'm going to make it a little more interesting and action filled))

Lyle was bouncing on her way towards Skye when she heard movement not too far away. She thought it was nothing until she heard a gun being loaded. She stopped bouncing and stood there, her ears pinning back, as she smelled the air. She couldn't smell anything, which meant that who ever it was, was had used a scentless soap to hide themselves. Lyle looked at Skye with a worried look. She knew morphing into a human was a bad idea at this time. Instead, she laid on the ground and crawled towards Skye, whimpering in fear.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm
Skye jumped, knife out in an instance. He heard some rustling. Careful to not make a sound, but for his trained ears it was loud. He looked down to Lyle and put up a hand to stop her. She needed to stay low and blend he had no clue as to what these hunters were after. He stood still listening, soon he was able to see someone. "Who's there?" Skye called out.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 pm
Lyle stopped on command and just stared at Skye. Her heart was racing with fear. She couldn't believed that this was happening, and how foolish she was to be so carefree. Her sugar rush was of course gone now that things became dangerous.

The huntress was shocked when she heard Skye's. She hadn't seen him when she was observing the wolf, but right away she knew who she was dealing with. "Just a fellow hunter." Kody called from her hiding. She didn't want to step out from behind the bushes just yet. First, she wanted to figure out why Skye was around a wolf.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:53 am
Skye recognized that voice. But he couldn't yet place it. "What are you doing here?" He started to slowly move towards her, wanting to get a clear view of her. He had to think fast on his feet and had his knife ready to the throw.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:02 pm
Kody smirked. "I could ask you the same Skye, but I want to know why you haven't claimed the fur yet?" She questioned as she watched Skye come closer. She soon stood, a smirk across her lips as she raised a brow to Skye.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 pm
"Working on It Kody... you coming to check up on me?" Skye's nerves hardened and he went into a hunting calm. He never relaxed his throwing hand.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 am
"Sort of. "She paused as she shrugged, then smiled as she eyed the wolf that was laying on the ground. "I was just doing a bit of some research. Did you know its a rarity to get the fur of a pure black wolf?" Kody added as she looked back at Skye. She was worried that he wouldn't be able to complete the mission, but she was also suspicious as to why he was taking so long to finish the job. It puzzled her to see Skye so close to a wolf.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm
"Well don't. I'm doing fine. Just looking for the right kill." Skye glared at Kody. He hated being watched over. He wasn't so child. Besides he was looking. he just recently got distracted. He paid no attention to Lyle at the moment, even though he was close to her.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:12 am
Kody chuckled. "Well, you better hurry up on the kill. Your parents wont be please with the news I'm going to tell them." She said with a small shake of her head. She was beginning to think that Skye was turning soft.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:20 pm
"And what exactly do you plan to tell them? I'm doing my mission, I have a lead. There is nothing to tell them." Skye was getting angry with her. She had no right to pry, and he was extremely tempted to through his knife at her head, he just wasn't sure it he would want it to hit her or not. The thought of her bleeding was a lovely image.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:37 pm
Kody could see the anger in Skye's eyes and smirked. She knew she was going to be betraying her only close friend, but orders were orders. "Are you sure there is nothing to report back to them?" She said with a short paused as she glanced from Skye the the wolf that was on the ground near him. "I could tell them you haven't made a kill yet. That would surely make them mad, being a Darkosis and all. Or, I could tell them that you've fallen for one of those demons. That would make them furious." Kody said with a raised brow. She knew that Skye would want to kill her for sure now, and she knew exactly what she was risking by doing all this.

Lyle's heart skipped a beat as she listened to everything that Kody was saying. She recognized the name Darkosis, and remembered all the scary stories that her parents use to tell her when she was younger. How hunters killed wolves. How the Darkosis family was famous for slaughtering families of wolves. Why? Because they believed that Lyle and her kind were monsters. Lyle was terrified that the huntress would send Skye's family. She was terrified in dying, but she loved the boy no matter what. The wolf wasn't sure how long she'd be able to be with him, but she knew that it was worth all the risks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:46 pm
Skye rushed her and pinned her to a tree, his knife at her throat. "Don't threaten me Kody." He was inches from her face, with eyes like the demons they hunted. "I will kill you as soon as breathing. I'm doing my mission and you will report that and only that. The beasts are crafty and hiding deeper and deeper. We all know that and they do it because they are scared. They do it because of what we are. So don't ambush me and tell me whats going on. You know nothing." He practically growled his last words. He hated people like Kody, she was changing and he knew he was close to following her.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:22 pm
Wrong, she knew everything. Kody slightly gasped as she was pinned to the tree and felt the blade against her skin. She wasn't afraid of dying, and would gladly give her life just to be able to escape from the type of life she had. Smiling, she pressed her neck harder against the blade, making a small mark on her neck that started to bleed. The huntress admired the other hunter's passion. She almost envied him for being able to find love and live freely for a short period of time. "You're lucky you found love. Fight for it while you can." She said softly as she looked from Skye's eyes to the black wolf. "I promise I wont tell. I'll make sure you get more time to be with her." She added in a whisper. Kody wished that she could be as lucky as him, but she knew that would never happen. Besides, she wanted to stay loyal to him. He was the only honest soul in the damned organization anyways.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games