Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 pm
Arc smiled, grateful for Tobias. She handed Noah over, petting his hair softly before turning to Doll, “So, Doll would you like to go first?” she asked.

“I think I’ll take one in Cat’s room, unlike you I can hide myself from people. I think people would be more then curious if they saw a girl with giant wings walk across the hall.” Doll said, and with that she melted into what could only be explained as a living shadow. The shadow went under the door and passed Cat as she walked up the stairs, “I’m gonna use your bathroom,” said the shadow, nearly causing Cat to drop all the food. Doll giggled as she disappeared under Cats door.

Cat busted into the room and closed the door, “Alright! I need a list of everything that girl can do! I’m going to have a heart attack if she keeps surprising me!” Cat said, setting the tray of food and drink on the table.

Arc couldn’t help but giggle, “To be honest, I don’t know all over her powers. She surprises me sometimes,” Arc said as she looked through bag for her outfit of the day.

A shadowed hand appeared out of nowhere next to Cat, “Forgot to get my clothes,” said Doll’s voice. The hand ruffled through some things before vanishing with a bundle of clothes in hand.

Cat stared at the hand and watched it disappear, “Alright, now she’s just trying to freak me out!” Cat said, sitting down and grabbing toast and shoving it into her mouth without heist.

Arc giggled, finally finding what she was going to wear, “You’re the first person she’s ever found who isn’t completely thrilled to see her use her powers. Everyone back at the lab would always rejoice whenever she used her power. So she got bored. You’re her newest victim,” she said. This didn’t seem to please Cat in the least. But Arc laughed as she entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

For the first time since Arc was little, she saw herself in a mirror. She was a little surprised to see how age had progressed her. She was no longer a young looking little girl. Her face had narrowed, losing it’s chubby cheeked, childish look. Her face had matured quite a bit. It was a little disturbing for her to see. She looked at her body, which was even more of a shock. She caught herself staring at herself. She gazed at what had developed over the many years of her blindness. “Hmm…so that’s what I look like…” she shrugged, turning on the shower and stripping before jumping in.

Arc felt all the grime of days slowly wash off her. It was so relaxing. She ran her fingers through her long hair, thinking to herself she needed a hair cut soon. She smiled, feeling a lot better now that she was cleaner. She hummed to herself as she washed away all the dirt out of her wings.

Noah could feel his body being passed from one person, to the next. Not that he minded at all. When he smelled that it was Tobias that had him now, he began to wag his tail and held Tobias like a monkey would his mother. As he heard the soft song coming from the bathroom, he knew it was his mother. He snuggled in close to Tobias, slowly waking up. His eyes flickering open, but he didn’t get up just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image

Tobias watched as Arc and Doll split up. Arc went in the bathroom Tobias was in, while Doll decided to go into Cat's bathroom. Once again, she scared the living hell out of her as she returned with breakfast. She went on about knowing what exactly she could do. Arc explained that it was rare for Doll to even use her powers at the lab. It was a bit of a surprise to even Tobias to see Doll use her powers so much. Something else that crossed Tobias' mind was that Doll had never been in his room. It would've been the perfect amount of light for her, there being no window and the room being dim all the time. It wasn't long before the sound of Arc's angelic voice came from the bathroom. She'd decided to take a shower. Noah was now half awake, not completely opening his eyes. "Well look who's up!" he said quietly. "Cat brought breakfast!" Tobias added.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 pm
At that, Noah shot right up, eye’s still a bit dazed. “I want pancakes!” he shouted.

“Well lucky for you, I got pancakes!” Cat said, sounding just as excited as the little boy did.

“Yes!” he said, jumping off of Tobias and running up to the table. He sat himself on one of the two chairs. Cat handed him a fork, a plate full of syrupy pancakes. He greedily ate as he listened to his mother hum to herself in the shower.

Doll had closed all the blinds in Cats room. She turned off all the lights before she jumped into the shower. It was peaceful alone in this room, and the water was just what she needed. All she could think about was what an amazing past couple of days it had been. Arc could see, she’d died, come back to life, and they weren’t in the labs anymore. It all seemed to good to be true.

INCOMING REPORT: The twins have indicated contact with the subjects. At this time, they are ordered to just keep watch. They are restricted from making contact with the subjects. At this time they can only fallow at night, due to the population of the subjects current location.

Arc sighed, turning off the water, ringing out her hair before stepping out of the shower. She toweled off, running her fingers through her hair. She dried her hair with her powers, leaving it silky smooth. She examined her wings, making sure they were dry. She grabbed her harness, folded her wings tightly on her back and slipped it on. It was amazing how well her wings could be hidden with this. She looked almost human! She slipped on her jeans and a white sweater. She expected it to be cold out today.

She sighed before turning and opening the door, “That felt great!” she said, “Oh! Pancakes!” she said.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image

As soon as food was mentioned, Noah jumped straight up and bolted for the food. There were pancakes. Pancakes did sound awfully good. Tobias himself stood, Noah's warmth still lingering on his body. He watched Noah down the food, thinking of the boy's father. Tobias didn't know him whatsoever, but he was part wolf. Ate just like one. Like he wasn't gonna get any if he didn't hurry. There wasn't any reason for him to eat like that though. The kid didn't have to live like Tobias did.

No sooner had Tobias sat down next to the child, had his mother emerged from the bathroom, once again, her appearance taking on her namesake. Tobias choked down a mouthful of pancakes, saying, "Uh...hey Arc. You look..." Tobias searched for the right words. He wasn't much good at talking to people, much less complimenting them. Recalling something he'd heard a nurse say about her, Tobias repeated, "...just as beautiful as the evening sky." he said it casually, not really knowing the consequences of his words. How was he supposed to know that was overkill?

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm
With that, Arcs face flared up just as it did before, No matter how cheesy, how Romeo and Juliet that was; it was still beyond sweet. Coming from Tobias though, well Arc wasn’t prepared for anything that pleasant to come out of him. “U-Uh, thank you Tobias. You look…handsome today,” Arc knew a little more then Tobias did about interacting with other people. It was her job, after all.

Cat observed the young romance as she took a bite of her pancake, “Let us quote Shakespeare. You should write that stuff down, Tobias. The ladies out here would love it,” she spoke the truth. “You could be a real ladies man if you wanted too. The girls out her are weak willed. Nothing like Arc here,” she said, taking a sip of orange juice.

Arc grabbed a chair and sat next to Noah, who was eating like an animal, as usual, “Use a fork, dear. After breakfast wash your face. You’ve got syrup all over your face. Then get changed. Be sure to wear a hat, it’s cold outside,” she said.

Noah ignored his mother for the most part, but grabbed a fork out of respect. “What are we doing today, Mama?”

“Hmm, I believe today we’ll have a look around this town before we move on,” she said, looking up at Cat for confirmation.

Watching Tobias, Noah and Arc sit there was like watching a bunch of kids play house. It sort of made her sad to know they had no choice. But at the same time it was sweet to see their little family. She sighed, looking back down to her breakfast. She stopped, starring at her pancake, “There’s a face in my pancake….” she mumbled. And there was. Doll’s face stared up at her from her pancake, smiling as if this was normal.

“I love pancakes,” she said, moving through the pancake and floated to free seat. She sat down and began to eat as if nothing was wrong. She was fresh as a daisy. She wore a sweater that hide her hands, and a skirt.

Cat stared at where Doll had come from, “I’m suddenly not hungry….” she mumbled, pushing her plate away.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image

Arc repaid the compliment with her own, calling him handsome. She looked quite surprised at his words, never hearing him say such things. Back at the labs, he never would've. He had a reputation to uphold at the time. That much he knew. For Tobias to say nice things was almost like blasphemy or something. Cat told him that he could be a ladies man. Tobias didn't get it. He hadn't heard that word before. "The hell's that mean?" he asked, not realizing Noah's childish innocence.

Tobias grunted as Arc began to baby her son once again. This he wasn't going to say anyting, knowing that he just had to let Arc, be Arc. When Noah asked what they were going to be doing that day, his mother told him that before they high-tailed it out of there, the group would do some exploring. Sounded good to him. Just then, Doll thought it'd be funny to screw with Cat and pop out her pancakes. Tobias didn't think it was all that funny either. It bugged him a lot quite frankly. "Stop it Doll, you've been bugging her all morning!" he snapped. She wouldn't be phased by it, him having done it a few times before.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:57 pm
Sora just sat on her and Dolls bed just watching the calamities unfold. "Hey Doll let Cat eat before you give her a heart attack, ok?" She said looking over to her sister who was eating her pancakes. After a few she decided to get cleaned up. "Save me some pancakes I'm going to take a shower." Sora said while getting her clothes and heading into Cats room. Finally peace and quiet. She thought as she undressed and got into the shower. Sora slowly washed herself mostly standing there and enjoying the boiling hot water. After she finished she got dressed and dried her hair. When she was leaving Cats room she sensed a strange energy. Like they were being watched.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:12 pm
Doll responded to the negative attention to her fun with the usual. She glanced up at Tobias first, “I could do a lot worse….” she said, almost as if it was a threat. But it wasn’t, Doll just spoke that way. “And Sora….she said she wanted a list of the things I can do. I’m giving her a first hand account on what I can do…” of course, Doll could do much worse…if only they all knew.

Arc sighed, wiping syrup from Doll’s mouth, “Chew your food before you speak. You’re a young lady after all,” she said without thinking.

Doll cracked a smile. At least, that’s what it looked like. “There is no need to be lady like in a group such as this. This group is full of only two people who have any idea what the real world is like, one man who can barely eat like a human, a girl who’s a shadow, a young boy who’s so innocent it hurts, and a young woman who is hard to describe, even for me,” she seemed a bit snippy today.

“What has gotten into you, Doll? I’m not sure if I should call it rude, or just you being you,” Arc sighed. As Sora left, Arc called out sweetly, “Don’t forget to wash everything. A girl your age should smell as lovely as a flower,~” she smiled.

Doll stared at Arc, “See what I mean? I can’t tell if they’ve trained you well, or if you’re just sickly sweet by nature, “she sighed, returning to her food.

Cat felt like she was intruding on a family spat, “Um, it’s not really a big deal. She’s still a kid. Kids play pranks…there really isn’t a need for any arguments,” she said, feeling uneasy. She turned to see that Doll was giving her a look she couldn’t quiet place. A ‘wiser beyond her years’ kind of look. This girl was eerie, that was for sure. But she wouldn’t say anything about it.

Arc pouted, “My goodness, did you get enough sleep last night? You sure are crabby today,” she sighed.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image

Doll snapped back at Tobias, saying she could do worse. If he didn't know her so damn well, he'd have taken her answer as a threat. Of course she could; Doll was just getting started. In more ways than one. The normally quiet girl went threw what could only be described as a passive-aggressive tantrum. Doll did not get loud. That'd never happen. Personally, Tobias thought it impossible. She was the perfect little smart-a**.

Arc kept going on with her motherly ways, wiping Doll's mouth as she ate. Told her to be a lady. Doll's answer? Simple. "There is no need to be lady like in a group such as this...". That was what pissed Tobias off. He didn't know why, but it did. Tobias had just downed his juice, slamming the cup on the table. as soon as he did it, Doll commented that he could barely eat like a human. That really did it. Tobias was going to keep his mouth shut, but he refused to any longer. Arc even made note of Doll strange change of character.

To try and calm them down, Cat said that it wasn't a big deal. At that moment, Tobias stood up and hissed at Doll. "No Cat, it's not ok! Doll's been doing this for hours now! This s**t's got to stop right now!" He stopped, took a breath and turned to Doll. "Yes there is a need to act like a lady around us. If you don't do it now, you sure as hell won't do it out there! You're too old for this s**t, Doll! You keep acting like this I'm gonna punch you right in the forehead, you hear me?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:49 pm
Doll smiled a little, looking up at Tobias for the first time since they’d started eating. “How would you know how a person my age should act? You were a tornado by my age, causing all kinds of trouble for the doctors…and of course, Arc. Who was very careful in making sure you stayed up in the higher levels with us. Or did you forget your own little tyrant faze?” she said, snapping at him a bit. She sat there and ate her food calmly, like she always did. Even though she was acting strangely, to the others, she still stayed as calm as a summer breeze.

“Doll!” Arc said in shock, “That was uncalled for, and you know it! I think you should apologize to Cat and Tobias,” Arc said, standing at the table.

“Or what? Tobias will punch me in the forehead? Please. You’ve been protecting him ever since you were little,” she mumbled the last part to herself. “I’m simply acting like any other 12 year old would. I’m going through my bratty faze. Emotions are important in the outside world. I’d be considered strange if I were to be me, and not put on an act. Of course, it’s not like we’ll fit in easily anyway,” she said, taking a sip of her juice.

“Doll! Stop it. You know better then to act this way!” Arc said, getting a bit angry. “Just because you read in a book somewhere that 12 year olds are brats, doesn’t mean you have to fit that. You’re Doll, not some chapter in a book!” she said.

Doll finished what was left of her juice and set her cup down on the table. Her eyes shot up at the group curiously. “Don’t like the truth, do we? I’m only being honest with you all,” she looked at Tobias, ignoring his threat as if he’d told her the weather. “Tobias, if you don’t learn to eat like a human being, you will be caught so fast your head will spin. Arc, if you don’t learn to stop being so…angelic all the time, people will suspect something is up. In this world, no one is nice unless they have something to gain. Cat being an odd exception. And Noah,” she said, looking at her little brother with an odd hint of calm, “Noah, you are prefect as you are. Your innocence should be treasured for as long as it can be,” she said, eating the last of her pancakes.

Cat was a little surprised at this. She felt a bit uncomfortable at Dolls brutal honesty. She was right, in a way. This group would need to try hard if they wanted to fit in. But she didn’t need to be so harsh about it.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 pm
Sora walked into their room and stopped dead. Why is there so much tension in here? She thought. Toby was glaring at Doll, Doll had a look of ignorance on her face, Arc and Cats faces were blank, and Noah was sitting there at the table just eating as if nothing was going on. "Um.... What did I miss?" She said walking over to the table. "Toby you have some food on your cheek..." She said quickly in almost a whisper.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Doll suddenly looked at him. The first time she had since they sat down to eat. The next thing that came out of her mouth was the match that lit the fuse. She tried to compare what she was doing to Tobias at her age. That was back in the labs though. It was a completely different situation. For Tobias, his attitude was not a phase. It was a way of life for him. Doll was only acting this way because there were no apparent consequences. "At least I didn't waste my life slithering and skulking from shadow to shadow! You're just a scared little girl on the inside and you know it!" Tobias said hissing at her again.

Even Arc was getting angry at Doll. When she told her to apologize, Doll knew that weren't going to be any consequences. She mocked the one she called her mother. The person she had the most respect for. This was unacceptable. Doll always had a way of saying things as if they were completely true facts, even if said statements had no solid ground to stand on. Arc even called her out on it. She knew Doll had read that somewhere and it had to be true coming from out here.

Doll knew she backing herself into a corner. Her favorite way to squeeze her way out was to turn the situation on you. She had done it again, saying that Tobias needed to learn how to eat and Arc had to stop being so nice. The only person she never went against was the boy. The child could do no wrong. Tobias couldn't take it anymore! Doll was way out of line! Just then, Sora came out of the bathroom. She already knew something was up. The first thing she said was that Tobias had food on his cheek. He wiped it off with the back of his hand and without warning, stepped towards Doll and threw a lightning fast punch, hitting her square in the forehead. Tobias was not a liar.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 pm
Arc screamed in shock as Tobias hit Doll clean in the head. What shocked her the most was what had happened after that. Dolls neck had bent in an ungodly angle after that punch. Arc took a step back from the table, she couldn’t believe what had just happened.

Cat was silent with shock, grabbing Noah away from the situation. He had begun crying after seeing Tobias hit Doll. She covered his head and hide him from what was happening. She walked towards Sora, trying to protect her from something she wasn’t to sure of.

Dolls neck had bent completely back at that. As Tobias pulled his fist away, it stayed that way for a moment before something seemed to twitch. “Now Tobias…was that really necessary?” she said, her neck returning to it’s usual self. Her face seemed skeptical, one eye brow raised. She smiled. “That hurt my feelings, don’t you know?” she said in a more then eerie voice. Of course, Tobias hadn’t meant to hit her like that. And he hadn’t really hit her that hard.

Doll finally stood from the table walking closer to Tobias. “Your foolish since of pride is misplaced. You think you defend the woman you love, but all you are really doing is attempting to force your dominates on us all. Which is odd, considering you aren’t a pack animal. Snakes live alone, and die alone. Mammals, and some birds stay in flocks or herds, or what ever you wish to call them. But not you,” she inched closer now. “You are a cold blooded reptile. Reptiles rarely live with each other. So seeing you try to control us, like some Alfa male is…rather interesting. Considering your species,” just then, Doll reached out with a shadowy claw, reaching inside of Tobias, grabbing hold of his heart. She moved in closer, her claw still wrapped around his heart. “Fascinating. Your heart beats like a mammals. But that must mean it has the same weakness as a mammals. ,” Doll smiled, slowly allowing her claw to squeeze his heart, ever so gently.

“Enough!” Thundered a voice. In a whoosh of feathers, Arc was on top of Doll, some how pulling Dolls claw out of Tobias’ chest without a scratch. She held Dolls arms over her head with one hand, her other around her neck. “Prototype 1.0. That is enough,” she said, her voice still booming with authority.

In a way, Doll looked confused, but more angry then anything. Arc slipped her hand behind Dolls head a pushed a pressure point. Dolls eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fainted. Arc sighed, stilling holding her arms over her head. “I’m sorry….I didn’t think shed need a reboot so early. I thought the outside world might help her…so I wouldn’t have to do this again…” she sighed.

Cat could only stare at the events that just happened. It seemed to go so fast, and yet in slow motion. She cradled Noah as he hide his eyes away from the all, crying. Finally, Cat found words, dry words, “What in the world just happened?”  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:57 am
Sora just stood there in shock when Toby went over and punched Doll. Her eyes were wide and she kept looking over to Arc then Toby then Doll. She turned to Cat and motioned to her to give her Noah and when she did she almost inaudibly said, "We'll be back later after everyone is calm and awake." And with that she and the sobbing Noah left the room. "Shhh Noah its gonna be ok." Sora repeated over and over again iin the most soothing tone she could.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Tobias seemed to have no soul at that point. He didn't care one bit that Doll's neck was pretty much broken. Though in the back of his mind, he knew that punch never could've done that kind of damage. Not even to Noah. Everyone was in complete shock, not expecting Tobias to ever do something so drastic to his own family. It had to be done though. It was the only way to shut her up. Or so he thought. Doll's eerie voice pierced the silence as her neck warped back into its original place. This was Doll, the living shadow after all. That couldn't possibly have taken her out.

She got up, trying to say that Tobias was trying to assert his dominance over all of them. He wasn't. Tobias couldn't care less if they did what he said or not. All of a sudden, Doll reached into his chest and grabbed Tobias' heart. Tobias found it hard to breathe. Pain shooting through his body. "D-Doll!" he managed to choke out. He fought to keep consciousness, not really hearing what Doll was talking about. Everything sounded fuzzy and blurry. Just as Tobias was about to pass out, Arc rushed in and tackled Doll to the ground.

Tobias stood up and coughed his brains out, trying to get his breath back. Arc called Doll something other than Doll. If he heard right, she called her "Prototype 1.0". Then she...turned her off? Tobias was incredibly confused at this point, along with having a splitting headache now. "Ugh....s**t! What did you do, Arc" he asked trying to regain his balance.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games