Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image
Shred was proud of himself for figuring it out...but this time he didn't smile out of pride. As he gently wiped away her tears, he smiled as he slowly leaned down and lightly kissed her lips before looking into her eyes. "Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't take her even if she payed me to," he told her. He lightly held her head in his hands as he kissed her lips again, wrapping his arms around her. As he pulled away, his eyes were human...and showing more compassion than usual.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 pm
"You... you promise?" she managed to give a smile in return, though her cheeks were still wet. "come on, let's get back in the pool." She slipped her hand into his and tugged slightly, to show she expected him to follow. Then went to the pools edge and dove in.  

Gold Marra

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:12 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara walked back to Shred and smiled."Hey Shred what do you wanna do?Cause I'm bored.I might wanna go swimming,even though it'll get my ears all wet."She sighed wiggling her black ears.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:22 pm
Miyu checked her clock and saw that it was now officially her one day off it was 12pm. Miyu went into the pool area and took off her outfit her swimsuit was underneath it and she ran and jumped into the pool where she could reach and came above the water and shook her ears. "Hey guys guess what!" She yelled out.  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
"I promise." Shred then looked back at Katara, glancing back at Uwn as he consiedered the idea. He then smiled as she tugged his hand before looking back at Katara. "...I'm fine now, Katara. Thanks," he replied approaching her after Uwn jumped in. He then kissed Katara's cheek before saying, "And sorry, but I won't join you today. I got someone else that needs me more." He patted her cheek as he looked into her eyes. "And don't worry. There are other men out there other than me." he thenhugged her tightly before getting into the pool and swimming up to Uwn, wrapping his arm around her back and kissing her lips as he placed her back gently on the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 pm
Miyu got out of the pool. "Okay, okay I get it ignore Miyu, while you are trying to be a womanizer!" Miyu said and put on a tank top and shorts over her swimsuit and crossed her arms over her chest.  

Minihost

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 pm
Uwn gave Shred a quick kiss, before she slipped out from his embrace and swam under the water and away from him. She pulled herself out of the pool and ran over to Miyu. "I'm sorry Miyu... You're just so... quiet... y'know?" she smiled and said, "come on, get back in, we'll play marko polo."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:01 pm
Miyu shook her head. "Nothing..nothing....anymore.. And I am fine..you guys can play." Miyu then ran to her room and closed her door and went to the kitten. The kitten woke up as Miyu began petting him. "Guess what...its my birthday I was going to tell everyone but there busy in there own lives." Miyu said then sighed. The kitten meowed at her and jumped into her arms. "Well I am glad you listened." Miyu said to the kitten and began petting him.  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image
Shred watcched as Uwn swa away and caught Miyu. He had been hearing her the whole time, but he was too distracted by Uwn and his racing mind to pay attention. He then realized she was in a swimsuit and was in the pool. He then swam over and waded in the shallow end as he held out a hand. "Come on Miyu. I'll say Marco, you girls say Polo," he offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:06 pm
"No..no it fine really." Miyu said and ran to her room.
(and read above above about the kitten for what she did in her room. I am not typing that again lol)  

Minihost

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 pm
Uwn shifted from one foot to the other. Then she remembered something. "I'll be back in a moment Shred." Grabbing her towel, she wrapped it around herself as she ran after Miyu. The vampire-demon came to a stop outside her door and knocked. "Miyu! please open up."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
Shred quickly got out of the pool and ran to the empty men's room as he took his wolf form. He shook himslef dry and ran after Uwn, following her to Miyu's room. "Uwn, what's wrong?" he asked.  

DFangPro

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:17 pm
Uwn knocked on the door again, then looked up at Shred. "we were talking, probably a week ago. We were telling each other all sorts of stuff, girl talk y'know, but one of the things that came up were birthdays." she shifted from one foot to the other again. "well I completely forgot, because it was so of handedly that she said it, but it's her birthday today." she shifted her weight again, "I can't believe I forgot, Shred."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image
Shred smiled a she took her hand led her back to the pool. "That's why I hid her presents in my office," he said leading her to the front gym. nce they got dressed he led her to the front desk and into his office. There he showed Uwn that he had two large boxes wrapped in paper. he gave the smaller one to Uwn as he took the larger one. "Take this one and give it to her. Come on, we'll both go," he said as he led her to back to Miyu's room. He then knocked on the door and called to Miyu. "Myu! Miyu open up, it's Shred! uwn and I have presents for you!" he said.

After a while of Miyu ignoring Shred's plees, he figured she was hurt enough to be left alone to let it go. He took out a pen and gave it Uwn to put her name on the present he he planted on her to give to Miyu. He then left the presents in front of the door and led Uwn away. "...Let's leave her alone for a while Uwn...It'd be best if she's ever to speak to us again," he said as he took Uwn's hand and led her away. As they walked away, Shred looked back and called out to Miyu's door. "We wish you a happy birthday, Miyu-chan...We're sorry we made you think we forgot," he said before turning back to Uwn and walking away with her.  

DFangPro

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games