Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:20 pm
((And a throwing star. biggrin damey's a sniper...didn't you know? -innocent fluttering of eyelashes- She's also pretty good at up close combat. biggrin twisted

And thanks, it's old. I used to wear it a lot before I started changing my avi everyday. ^_^ I'm Batman. xd ))

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:24 pm
{{I did not know that she was a sniper! That is really cool! And now all those batman comments make sense! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:24 pm
*notices Amy's change of expression* Well, it was Velcore's idea, but I was wondering how you're doing. I actually was expecting you to be at MW. I didn't remember you'd said you wouldn't be until after Velcore dragged me here. *steps just inside the door* Sorry, but Velcore's still restricted for another day. You can give him some tomorrow if you want.

*chirps at Thistle, not really understanding all that she's trying to tell him*  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:29 pm
((...you know all the MW ladies are actually dangerous, right? Unscrupulous and literally dangerous. That's what makes us MW ladies, as far as I can tell.

And the Batman comments are because I love Batman. xd me as myself, though damey loves Batman too. rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm
Amy smiled once more when she heard what Karrie said. When he came inside, she shut the door behind him and led him into the living room. She was glad that she liked to keep her house neat and comfy on a normal basis.

"Oh. Well, I appreciate your concern. No one else has stopped by today, not even Kai. It's nice to have someone stop by and check up. Besides, I really like the company. It's really nice of you to stop by, Karrie."

She turned to him. "Can I get you anything? Water, juice, a wine cooler, a snack?"

Thistle heard what Karrie said, so she wasn't going to tempt Velcore by leading him to her food dish to share with him. She'd show him her toys instead!

She led him to a spare room. It had been painted a soft pink for Thistle and there was a play castle inside. It was actually 2 levels and small animals could go inside and bounce around.

There were also balls to play with, chew rings, ropes to play tug of war with, and a floating balloon that never seemed to deflate!

Thistle ran over to the castle and flitted quickly into it through the balcony on the second level. She turned around, stuck her head out of the balcony, and chirped over to Velcore, wanting him to join her if he wanted to.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:35 pm
{{Umm, I knew that they had been in trouble with the law, and I knew that Icy was very dangerous with the guns and hand-to-hand combat, but I didn't know that they were all dangerous. That's pretty awesome! Women who can more than take care of themselves! biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:38 pm
Cuwen
{{Umm, I knew that they had been in trouble with the law, and I knew that Icy was very dangerous with the guns and hand-to-hand combat, but I didn't know that they were all dangerous. That's pretty awesome! Women who can more than take care of themselves! biggrin }}

((All the MW ladies are excellent shots w/any gun you can come up with....not to mention we have other....talents....from our previous employment....and I ain't talking about sex..... xd ))

EDIT: ((not to mention...we're LETHAL as well....))  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:39 pm
{{Well crud. I mean, that's really cool of them, but now it might be pretty unlikely that Amy can become an MW like she wanted. She has NO skills with a gun. She's never even held one before. lol!!!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:44 pm
Well, how many of them know where you live? I only know because I helped you bring Kai here one day after he fell asleep in the bar. Did Kai even know you were upset or anything? He probably just thinks you needed a day off. *smiles at her* Oh, I wouldn't want you to go to any trouble for me... *thinks for a moment* If you want company, maybe we could go out somewhere. I know you probably don't want to go to MW, but there's another bar nearby, the GGB. *grins* I happen to know personally that there's even some good food there right now.

*chirps in apprediation of Thistle's play room. Being too big to fit in the castle, sticks his head in through one of the windows*

((Amy could learn... She might have to, working at MW. lol))  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:51 pm
((Previous? Speak for yourself, Kat. wink -cough cough L cough cough- I tried to tell you when you first joined! rofl dame earned her stripes, at least some of them, through fighting and kicking a** during two fights that happened at the MW. She helped protect the bar. 3nodding

-spirit glomps Karrie- Nighters, hon. Nighters Kat and Cuwen! ^_^))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:53 pm
{{Hmm... Good point, Karrie! I never thought about her needing to learn how to use a gun due to working at the MW. twisted }}

Amy's eyes widened at Karrie's offer. She quickly smiled, though, and quickly nodded her head. "I would love to go! I've been in this house all day, and I'd love to go with someone who knows this place. It's changed a lot since I lived here as a little girl. I'd probably get lost."

"And Kai and Dec both know where I live. I haven't seen Dec in awhile, though. And Kai... I hope that he at least noticed I wasn't there. You think he'd stop by just to see how I was doing, even if he just assumed I was having a day off."

She shrugged. "I don't really know much about this relationship stuff, and I guess it's good to not see him every day. I want to have my own life still, no matter how boring it might be."

She smirked slightly.

"It just would have been nice to know that he at least wanted to make sure I was okay, you know? If I knew where he lived, I'd do the same for him."

She shook her head to clear it of any bad thoughts at the moment and she smiled brightly at Karrie once more. "Let me change quickly and get my wallet to bring with me!"

She ran to her room, even though she didn't need to worry about changing and showing anything. Her wallet was in her room, anyway, so she'd just transform quickly in there and then grab her wallet.

A few seconds after heading to her room, Amy came out of the room and smiled. "I hope this is okay for where we're going. If not, just tell me and I can change again."

She called behind her to Thistle and Velcore, knowing that they were in Thistle's play room.

"Do you two want to come with Karrie and me, or do you want to stay here and play?"

Thistle squeaked at Velcore and nuzzled his head as he stuck it through one of her windows. When she heard Amy, she looked at Velcore and waited to know what he wanted to do. He was the guest, after all!  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:56 pm
{{Way to go Dame! If Amy knew that about Dame, she'd be even more impressed with her. lol! Night Dame! Sleep well!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:01 pm
((I only said "previous", dame...b/c Psy and Kat are considered "retired"....however....Kat feels the need for some excitement.....hmmmmmm....))  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:05 pm
*looks surprised when Amy returns so soon* That was quick! That outfit's just fine. There's no dress code there. In fact, when I stopped by earlier, Faerie was in there, and she's a mermaid at the moment. *chuckles*

*chirps at Amy and pulls his head out of the window with some difficulty, then flies out to where Karrie and Amy are*

((Night, Dame. *hugs*))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:09 pm
Amy looked at Karrie a little confused, and then the proverbial light went on. "Oh! That's right, you've never seen me change before. It's all magical. I could always conjure things from pieces of cloth, but ever since Thistle became my pet and I started focusing on my magic under Black's guidance, I've been able to conjure entire outfits really quickly! That's how I change now and why it doesn't take me long at all."

She smiled as Velcore came out of the play room and Thistle shortly after him.

Thistle hopped up on Velcore's back, hoping that he didn't mind, and waited to go outside.

Amy pet Velcore's head and then walked to the front door. She held it open for everyone. When everyone was outside, she shut the door and locked it. She put the key back in her pocket and then stood beside Karrie with a bright smile on her face.

"Alrighty! I'll follow you since I have no idea where we're going." She laughed softly.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games