Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Moni shivered as he watched, hearing the spell. He trembled as he saw the man drop, lifeless, to the forest floor. 'Just like that...' He thought, feeling a sense of fear, like a rabbit who'd only just realized that they were beside a wolf.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Fryma felt the spell end, and he shook with exhaustion. He'd never used a spell that powerful for that long before. The spirit slumped to the forest floor before remembering Moni. He stood and turned to the frightened boy, worried he had scared him beyond repair.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Moni bit his lip, obviously frightened. If he made Fryma mad... would he end up like those men? It wasn't that the men had died, but how quickly... how easy it had been... and he was just as fragile.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Fryma held out a hand to Moni. "Moni, I'm not going to hurt you," he said quietly, slowly walking towards him. "I will never hurt you."

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Moni felt fear surge through him but cautiously got closer, standing in front of him and looking down. He shouldn't run, his family was at Fryma's. He had to trust Fryma, trust that he would continue to not hurt him... but to see him kill like that... it was hard for Moni to trust him like that so easily. That was what kept him from hugging Fryma and burying his face in the spirit's chest. From smiling and nuzzling him. From being as carefree as before.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:33 pm

Fryma reached out to hug him, then changed his mind. "I did that to protect you. You know that, don't you? They threatened to kill you, your family, and mine. So, I killed them before they could kill you," he explained softly. He was silent for a minute before chancing wrapping his arms around Moni's shoulders and pulling him towards his chest. "It was for your protection."

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Moni felt a sense of dread when those arms reached for him at first, but then Fryma spoke. He listened and closed his eyes. Fryma was right, he was only protecting Moni, his family, and the forest. His eyes opened in alarm as he was pulled close, trembling. After a moment's hesitation, he slowly wrapped his arms around him and cried, from his fear, his shock, and just the presence of death that had happened before his eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Fryma tightened his grip, stroking his hair until he calmed down. "It's okay. You're okay," he whispered repeatedly, comfortingly.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Moni slowly relaxed, his sobs subsiding and he felt very tired, slumping a little in Fryma's arms. His eyes opened a little before he closed them again, just focusing on his breathing and on the warmth from Fryma.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Fryma scooped him up bridal style and ran back to the treehouse, setting him down in the bed beside his sister.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 pm

While Fryma ran, Moni cuddled up against him and was soon asleep, shifting a little as he was set in the feathers. He moved towards the warmth of his mother and sister, smiling a little.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Fryma smiled as he watched them. "I love you," he whispered before going to sit by the river and relaxed, watching the sun set.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Moni woke up a few hours later,his family already awake and outside. He yawned and took out the feathers, getting up and heading outside.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:02 pm

"Good morning, Moni. Your sister is swimming in the river and your mother was just telling me some lovely stories from your childhood." Fryma beamed when he saw Moni. "I need to talk to you later," he added quietly.

edluver1992

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Phoenix was surprised by the last bit, but nodded, sitting down beside him and watching his sister swim. It was peaceful for them, and he was happy for that.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games