Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:17 pm
(yayay!)

With his mind, Maarg examined every corner and every surface of the small cell he was in. It was very simple. Very easy to break out of.

Yuka watched Maarg for a moment, soon she began to do the same. Though instead of examining her cell, she examined the room it was in.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image

Shouts from the men who put them in cellars were heard very loudely. The sounds of slashings were heard and bodys hitting the ground. A minute later, fast and light footsteps were heard. Akki came running to the cellars with the keys to unlock them.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 am
Yuka rose slightly, then sat back heavily onto the ground. "here less than five minutes, yet already we're getting broken out?"

Maarg stood up and seperated his hands, the broken cuffs still dangling from his wrists. The lizard-man looked at Akki as she ran with the keys towards them. He smiled slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image

Akki put her bloody sword in its sheethe and slung it over her back. "I watched you enter. I was scoping the place out." She unlocked Yuka's cellar and chains. she walked back out and unlocked Maargs. She unlocked the broken hand cuffs from his wrists.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm
(Hey!!! Dont go killing off the soldiers like their nothing at all. They may be stupid but they wont die that easily)

Zach sits down in the far cell and raises his cuffs, hitting them against his cell. "Hey. What about me?" Zach says, calling down to the girl that freed his two comrades.

One of the lieutenants heard as the downstairs guards were slaughtered by one girl. One girl. They were killed by one girl. That's ridiculous. The lieutenant reaches into his bag and throws a single flash bang down into the cell room.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Yes. We'll be fine. As long as Zach can get that air strike down and we can find more survivors. We will be fine." Enisis sighs, knowing that that isnt the only part played in any event like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"Hopefully that works..." she muttered, looking around and then her eyes set on the ground. Hopefully.... She was using words like that alot lately...Was she really doubting herself that much?

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:44 pm
Enisis laughs a bit and then looks around as he hears a slight rumbling noise. A single B-52 flys over the area, circling it as if preparing for its run over the city. Two large mechanized horns underneath begin sending out siren sounds. Signalling to the people below. "One horn. We've got one hour left."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Roselyn covered her ears slightly, the noises bothering her more because of her impeccable hearing from a surgery she had a few years back. "What the f**k is that?!" She yelled, looking at Enisis.

Tediri

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

((Dude. She's got a razor sharp sword, that and I'm not good at auto-playing fights xP))

Akki quickly unlocked his cellar and Cuffs when she heard the item bang into the cellar room. She dropped the keys and looked out of the cellar.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm
(I wasnt even saying doing an auto battle. Couldve waited for me to fight. Dont worry though because now it dont matter. LOL)

Zach sees the flash bang grenade and covers his eyes to hide them from the flash The flash bang detonates and Zach hopes everyone avoids the flash.

- - - - -

"It's a B-52 warning siren. I heard they installed the sirens so they could warn survivors of the bombing run yet to come. We dont have much time. We either leave now or hope for Zach's success."  

raozspaz

Tediri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Thinking to herself for a minute, she decided that they should leave "I think it would be best if we just left...I mean, Zach probably wont have much luck.." She said truthfully.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 pm
"Yeah. I dont doubt that in the least." Enisis laughs even though he is putting down his own friend, but with the world as it is now, it wouldnt be much of a suprise at all if he got caught, captured, or killed.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 pm
(gonna have to make a profile for Maarg...)
Maarg hissed and threw a ball of dark light at the source of the blinding white one. It countered, if only slightly, protecting them from the blinding effect. The lizard excited his cell, enlarging his staff as he went.
(dark light... sounds a bit contradicting...)

Yuka covered her eyes, but let her hand drop as the lizard countered it. Within seconds she was behind Akki, "well thank you. Though the death of all of those men wasn't necissary..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:00 pm
The flash bang grenade detonates and during the moments afterwards, the man comes down into the room. The man is strapped with a pair of pistols on both of his thighs and has a single M16 in his hand. He looks around the room and quickly notices that his grenade probably didnt faze anyone. "This could really suck." He says, noticing how greatly outnumbered he is.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:55 pm
Yuka watched the man carefully, dimly reconising him, but not sure how. She pulled her bow off of her shoulder and held it in one hand, an arrow was in the other.

Maarg didn't pay any noticable attention to the man. He began to roll his staff in the palm of his right hand.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games