Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:35 pm
Severus sighed and trudged to the Slytherin dormitories. He didn't bother with the homework; he had until Friday to finish it anyway. Instead, he went straight to bed, skillfully avoiding Lucius and the rest of the Death Eaters.

He woke the next morning, dressed quickly, and rushed to breakfast with Remus, more excited than he had been in a long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:57 am
James, Sirius, and Peter were already sitting at the table waiting for Remus to get up. "Great now we have to put up with you when Remus isn't around too." Sirius groaned.

"Sirius we promised Remus we would be civil to Snape." James scolded him a bit. "Morning Snape. Remus will be up soon probably. He was up late doing his homework."

"Yeah how did you manage to drag him away from his books for so long?" Sirius sounded abit amazed.

That's when Remus walked in kissing Severus on the check and sitting next to him. "Because he wasn't keeping me away for stupid things like pranks. Morning everyone."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:08 am
Severus, who had felt awkward with just him and Remus's friends, smiled. "Good morning, Remus," he greeted cheerfully, grateful that James had actually stuck up for him and that Remus was here.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:44 am
Remus being obvious to any tention between Severus and his friends just acted as usual. He loaded his plate with bacon and suasage and some eggs before he started eatting. He blushed a bit when he realize Severus was there now and maybe he should start watching his weight again (even though he is stick thin) he didn't want Severus thinking he was a pig.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:05 am
Severus smiled and loaded up his plate even though he knew he probably wouldn't finish all of it. He picked at the food, listening to all of the conversations going on around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 pm
Remus smiled. He figured Severus realized he was upset about something and was showing him it was ok. He went back to eatting.

"Remus you're still coming to practic today right?" James asked.

"I don't see why you want me there but yeah I'll still come. I'm not going to forget you guys because I have a boyfriend."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm
Sirius rolled his eyes. "James, I swear, you have your head up there in the clouds more than you do down on solid ground. It's doing something to your sanity."Severus blushed as he listened to his boyfriend and his friends, but couldn't help chuckling softly. It was a thought he'd had himself many times.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:01 pm
"What? Remus is very observant he can tell us what needs to be improved."

Remus chuckled. "I think Sirius is right. And maybe having me tell you good job a few less times would benifit you. And then i could use the time for something more benefishial like making Sirius do his homework."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:27 pm
"He's right, James. We've all told you good job too many times. That and flying have gone to your head, mate. It might be my imagination, but it seems like it's gotten bigger since I met you." Severus grinned to himself, not trying to hide it any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:30 pm
"nope it's not just you Sirius. i think so too. If it wasn't for Lily always rejecting him his head might have exploded from growing to much by now. She's a life saver." Remus smirked. He put his hand on Severus' and gave it a little squeeze to let him know that he hadn't forgotten about him.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:34 pm
"I-I d-don't th-think J-James's h-head is t-too big," Peter stuttered, interjecting his opinion suddenly. Severus chuckled, still not entirely sure what to make of the watery-eyed lump that followed Remus, James, and Sirius around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:09 pm
"Atleast I have one friend who's on my side. Thank you Peter."

"You always take James' side." Sirius play whined. "You're supose to take myside. i'm the one who's always right."

Remus snorted. "You wish you were. I'm always right." He smiled. "Right Sevie?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:21 pm
Severus blushed at the sudden question directed at him. "Yeah. At least, to me you are." Sirius snorted. "Sure. Get your boyfriend to back you up, Moony. I hardly see how that's fair."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm
"It's very fair." He smiled. "Thank you for backing me up Sevie." He kissed his check.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm
Severus grinned while James and Sirius rolled their eyes. I suppose it could be worse," Sirius sighed, watching the two boys. "He could be with that blonde freak over there. Awww! And look how jealous he looks," he added sarcastically.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games