Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:26 pm
I got fustrated & desperate (Sorry had to do it! xd ) I didn't think twice I picked his a** up & started carring him to the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:29 pm
((lol))

Kisa ran after them hoping that they wouldn't yell at Kyo after all of this.

Kyo blinked a million times and then stuggled off of his shoulder right when they got to the house. "What the hell! Don't ever do that to me again....anyways what the hell happened...." He asked confused that he was already at the house. It was as if he had blacked out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 pm
".....You have to save Sara!" I told him (LOL Kyo has the power!) "She lost alot of blood! This way!" I led him to her side, she was very pale & hardly breathing.
I was in complete shock when Sasuke, as he was called brought Sara in almost dead, "Oh, no" was all I could mutter.
I didn't say anything I was just in shock.
I hoped that she would be alright, she was another dear friend to me.
"Please, Sara hang on!" I muttered by her side worry all over my face.
"Kyo! Thank goodness you're here! Please help her!" I pleaded to him.
"I don't know how he is going to save her.....but she needs a mircle to pull it off!" I say as I was visiting at the time, so I was already there to aid, but sadly she looked like she may die.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm
((so you want him to cry that bad? lol jk))

"And how exactly am i suppose to save her?" Kyo sighed as he sat down next to her. He had no idea what to do. He wasn't like them..he had no "powers." He felt helpless and his old memories flooded back. Unknowingly he leaned down and kissed her a tear running down his face and on his lips. (there...lol)

Kisa watched closely and prayed that Sara would be ok. She had to be ok or everyone would be really sad.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm
(LOL that works thanks xd )
*wakes up have out of it* "Heh?" I muttered as I looked around, my wounds healed with that kiss even though I was out of it I had a feeling it was Kyo, I then sit up abit.
I saw Sara sit up I glomped her, "Sara-san! * crying * you scared the hell out of us!!!!!"
I cocked an eyebrow at this, 'Is it even possible to heal like that?' I thought.
Naruto was squeezing me too hard, "Can't...........breathe!"
I was relieved to see Sara healed again, then got annoyed when Naruto started squeezing her to death, I hit him up side the head, "Naruto loosen up or do you want to suffacate her!"
"Oww, Neji!" I whined as I let go of Sara.
I gasped & had this look on my face *@_@* "Mew......."
*the rest did this in my group* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 pm
((lol))

Kyo not liking the sentimental bull crap of his sighed and got up leaving the room to go into his. He let himself fall on his bed and just looked up at the ceiling.

While everyone was say how worried and happy they were, Kisa looked toward the direction Kyo went. "I hope he'll be ok," she muttered so that no one would hear her. She was glad that Sara was ok but was know more worried about Kyo....even though he would be mean to her she still cared.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:18 pm
(Yez for loonyness!)
*crashes* ".........Oww.......how did I get here?! And where's Neji?" I got up.
I went to go check on Kyo to see if he was alright. (Still loves 'im whee )
"What the?!" I went to go see what happened then I saw bushybrow sitting there confused, "Bushybrow?! You're here too?!" I gocked at him.
"Naruto? Ah, if you're here then Neji is here as well!" I jumped up, "Come let's show our youth!!!!!" I then grin at him.
I did this when he said that * sweatdrop * "O.....k"
I went to go see what Naruto was doing to find him talking to Lee, "Lee? Where's TenTen?" I ask him.
"Neji! TenTen? I'm sure we look we can find her in no time!" I did a guy pose!
'This is embarissing' I thought as I did this * sweatdrop *
I looked at Kyo from his door way, "Can I come in?" I ask him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:24 pm
"I don't care.." he said quickly and didn't bother to look up.
Kisa saw that yet another one of the gang showed up. She giggled at Lee's pose and walked over to him. "Hello im Kisa nice to meet you," she said and smiled.

((Have Lee touch her so that he can see her turn into a tiger lol XD i just want her to be a tiger DX lol))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:29 pm
(will do! xd )
I ginned then I put a hand on her shoulder, "I'm Rock Lee a pleasure to meet you!"
I sighed as I heared him say it like that, but I went in anyway, "Kyo-kun what's wrong?" I ask sitting next to him.
"Bushybrow!" I gocked as he touched her.
I looked at Naruto weird, because he was freaking out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 pm
((lol wooo))

Kyo sat up and stayed quiet. He felt bad becuase he knew that it was hhis fault she almost died. He sighed and walked over to the window.

Kisa gasped and poof she was a tiger. "Oh my..." She sighed then chuckled. Kisa looked up at Lee and smiled, "It's nice to meet you too Lee."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:04 pm
I gocked for a bit then say, "How did you know I liked tigers?"
*anime fall* 'What the crap?!' I thought as he said that then looked at Neji like this * sweatdrop *
"Naruto it is not healthy to fall on the floor" I tell him in an all knowing why.
It was my turn to do this * sweatdrop * I then sigh & decided to drag Lee outside, "Sorry, I have to talk to my team mate for a minute"
"What is it Neji? Or do you want to spar like we use to?"
I then tell him that we are in another world & such. Once done I waited for his response.
I went over to Kyo & hugged him, "It's not your fault, don't blame yourself alright?"
(Aww! xd )
I stared at him before I laughed, "Yeah, right are you feeling ok Neji?"
"I'm serious Lee! Listen did you ever notice the buildings!? There's a thing called a 'city' here!"
*both bickers*
I sighed as I saw Kisa in her tiger forum, "Let me guess, Lee....." I muttered then shook my head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Kisa chuckled and nodded her head. "Oh well he didn't know....and i guess i forgot it myself since i don't change when you touch me..." She laughed again and looked over to see Neji trying to convince Lee that they were no longer in their world.

"Well i suppose it doesn't matter...." he muttered and moved her arms away. "Anyways im hungry....im going to go out..." He stood up and left his room.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:18 pm
"You want me to fix you anythin'?" I called after him hoping that he would let me help him.
I sighed then saved Neji from a long agruement by grabbing Lee's wrist & dragging him infront of the TV I then show him the show, our show.
I silently thanked Naruto for the rescue.
I stood there amazed & shocked as I watched the show.
"......." I watched it as well.
*the ones that didn't see it watch it.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:24 pm
Kisa walked over and watched with them to see it was an old episode. She said a line that would come after she said it and looked at the others reaction. She thought all of this was all to funny.

Kyo stopped, "No thats fine, just come with me instead." He then continued to walk.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 pm
I smiled then walked over to him to walk beside him. I then started to talk to him about random things to get him smiling again.
*the rest are stuned at Kisa*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games