Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:38 pm
"I love you so much, Chione." Bomani whispered. Now that they were both naked, he barely seemed to notice, only caring that she was with him, in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:51 pm
"Bomani," Chione began, looking up at him. "Can I ask something of you?" The question had been in her mind ever since he had told her that she was everything to him. It was the same for her, and yet she couldn't help but wonder what his reaction would be to the thought should she propose it to him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:54 pm
Bomani looked into her eyes, smiling. "You may." he said, brushing some hair out of her face. She didn't need permission to ask him anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 pm
Taking a deep breath Chione decided to make the move. "Should...should anything happen to make it so we can no longer be together, I want you to move away and leave me." Placing a hand on his cheek she wanted to make sure that he would be alright. Remembering how he was not long ago the princess wanted to know that he could live without her.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm
"Chione..." Bomani whispered, putting his hand over her cheek. "I can't do that. I'm not just your lover, but your guardian. If we can't be together as lovers, then at least I won't fail in my task as guardian." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:09 pm
"But, that would be unfair to you, Bomani." Chione's voice filled with worry now, her head shaking from side to side a little. "What if you are injured, or worse, because of me?" She recalled him saying that there were those who were willing to kill her, and she didn't want to imagine him being affected because of it. "It isn't right. I...I don't want that." Chione added the last words to push her argument further, knowing that it may help her case.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:14 pm
"Chione, I know it would hurt." Bomani said softly, putting his arms around her. "But if we couldn't be together, that would hurt just as much. If we couldn't be together as lovers, and I had to be injured to protect you, it would be an honour, knowing that I gave of myself to save the one I loved, even when I didn't need to." he explained, kissing her on the cheek. "I stay because I love you, Chione. I'd stay because I'd still love you." he said softly, kissing her again, this time on the lips. When he pulled away, he rested his head on her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:22 pm
"An honour..." Chione repeated to herself, still disagreeing. However, knowing Bomani, she knew that he would not back down from his decision. "I still don't think so, but I don't think I can stop you." She gave a small chuckle, moving to kiss his neck. Bringing her arms up around his neck she closed her eyes, feeling a bit tired.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 pm
Bomani chuckled as well. "Nope." he said simply while she kissed his neck and put her arms around his neck afterwards. She closed her eyes, and he smiled.
"Tired?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:28 pm
"Yes." She admitted, resting her head on his shoulder. Now Chione was used to being this way around him, and wouldn't mind being so more often. "How about you?" The princess looked out the window for a moment, seeing the city come alive as lights were ignited and came from multiple, scattered windows.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm
"Then hold on." Bomani said, grinning mischievously. With her arms firmly around his neck, he crouched down, ignoring the fact she was naked, and picked her up into his arms, walking over to the bed with her, and laying her down gently, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:36 pm
Chione gasped in surprise as she felt herself being lifted from the ground. Laughing a bit she hugged him tightly before being placed on the bed. Smiling she tugged on his hand a bit and moved over on the bed to make space for him. After briefly squeezing his hand she let go and then went under the covers, hiding underneath and laughing as she made her way to the other side of the bed, teasing him to follow.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:38 pm
Bomani watched her slip under the covers, and saw her move under them to the other end of the bed. He smiled. She was childish at times, which was one more reason that he loved her. He slipped under the covers with her and followed her, laughing softly along with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:26 pm
Reaching the other end of the bed Chione turned, kissing Bomani on the forehead when he arrived behind her. Before, she would not have been able to imagine a time such as this, when she was with the one she loved. Kissing him lightly on the lips the princess then poked him in the side, trying to find a sensative spot.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 pm
Bomani smiled at her, kissing her back on the lips and chuckling a little when she poked his side. "Hey, stop that." he said with a smile. "Or else." he threatened jokingly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games