Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:49 pm
[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn dropped her jaw at him and seethed in rage...why would he do that?! Did he not trust her!? That was madness...it was stupid...but she said nothing of it...she couldn't if she wanted to stay at the castle and root herself into the village.

"Thank you kindly my Prince..." She smiled a fake smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:53 pm
Iago went up to his room, and sat Evie still lying there. He calmed down instantly, seeing her there. His name faced him, carved into his love's back. He sat next to his Evie.
"She knows, Evie." he whispered. "I don't know how, but she knows. And she's threatened to kill you. We have to flee." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:04 pm
b]
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie stirred suddenly when she heard her Iago's voice once more. She thought she was still dreaming but woke up to a most wonderous view. She saw her Iago again and she smiled at him, extended her hand out to him.

"You speak in riddles...what do you mean 'She knows'?" Evie smiled at him and then immediately her smile dropped from her lips.

"Jocelyn....knows? Oh god.." Evie quickly got up out of the bed and stumbled before catching herself on the side of the bed.

"We have to get out of here....you are not safe my love." Evie whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:07 pm
"Hush." Iago said. He took her hand and sat her down, then kissed the back of her hand.
"Cyril, my tutor, has a cabin in the mountains, not far from here. He goes up there to meditate and get away if he has to." he explained.
"It's beautiful. Jocelyn doesn't know about it and will never find it. She is currently locked in her room. We'll escape tonight to that cabin. Your parents will assume you're locked in the jail still...that's for the better, I think. The less people know that we escaped, the better." he said. "Only two others will know. Cyril, and Marcus, the general. I can trust both of them. Marcus will deliver fake reports to the king, saying I'm with him and fighting. That should stop any suspicion." he said.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:05 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie sat back down with Iago and frowned, how in the world did Jocelyn find out about them? She thought they were being extremely covert with their doings. The talk about a cabin in the mountains immediately made her perk up, she'd dreamt about that not too long ago actually. She smiled at the thought of them togeher in the mountains alone. The only thing that saddened her was the thought of her parents believing that she'd been jailed. They would think lowly of her when they found out and she vowed to clear things with them the minute she got back home.

"That sounds wonderful...anything to get away from here with you my love." Evie leaned over and kissed Iago softly on his cheek.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:07 am
Iago smiled when she kissed him. "I can get you a clean shirt to wear for now. You can rest in here for a little while until nightfall, I'll get some food brought up." he said.
"After that, we'll sneak off to your house...I'll climb up to your room and grab some clothes for you to wear." he said, getting up and walking over to his dresser. He pulled out a large white shirt, and motioned for Evie to remove hers.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:12 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie nodded, loving the idea of running away with Iago for awhile more and more as she thought about it. Her dream was about to come true...and she couldn't wait until they were gone away from the kingdom. He could be with her and she with him without feeling any guilt or being in danger.

"I cannot wait my darling....Iago I'm so happy." Evie smiled brightly at him despite what she'd felt earlier. Somehow she felt ten times better now that he was with her.

Evie gingerly tugged at her dress and it fell away from her rather smoothly. She sighed a sigh of relief and sat on his bed in her undergarments.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:15 am
Iago went up behind Evie and winced. "I am happy too." he said truthfully, reaching out and putting a hand just below her neck, before he wound started.
"Does it hurt now?" he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at him behind her and then realized that her wound was clearly visible to him now. Her smile faded and she felt horrible for not taking the shirt from him and putting it on before he could get a good look at her back. She didn't move however...for reasons she didn't know of.

"It...does....but not like before. It's a bit more bearable now." Evie whispered back to him. She felt so bad...and guilty.

"Did...did she really put your name there?" Evie asked aloud.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:22 am
Iago nodded, but realized she couldn't see him clearly. When he spoke, his voice had a tone of sadness to it.
"She did." he whispered. "I'm so sorry, Evie, I never expected that to happen. If I had reacted faster..." he gently kissed her on her neck, and handed her the shirt.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:28 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned, she'd thought that Jocelyn was merely scarring her back, she didn't realize that she would actually whip out Iago's name into her flesh. That made her hate that woman that much more....not only was Jocelyn hurting her, but she was hurting Iago as well. She could hear the sadness in his voice and her heart ached.

"It is not your fault my love." Evie turned to take the shirt and slipped it on over her frame. Slowly, Evie raised her arms and wrapped them around Iago's neck.

"That sort of thing....who would be able to have expected such an action? You could have never seen it coming and so you are not at fault. Your reaction was normal." Evie kissed him on the lips and held hers there for a moment, he was saddened....she needed to cheer him up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:30 am
Iago nodded, letting her kiss him. He put his arms around her waist, the part that had the least amount of scarring, and held her close, not breaking the kiss. He closed his eyes, taking in the feel of her lips against his.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:35 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's arms go around her and she cringed for a moment, hoping that he wouldn't touch her wounds...which he hadn't. She relaxed in his arms nd smiled happily, they could be together as they were until nightfall when they could run away and escape together. She felt him kiss her back and she pressed herself closer to him. It would have to tide her over until the night came.

Evie broke away to catch her breath but stayed in his arms.

"Will you not smile for me my sweet? You look so saddened...I feel awful...and guilty." She frowned.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:56 am
"I am sad, but it is not because of you, Evie." Iago said softly, looking into her eyes. His lips parted into a soft smile.
"I am sad because I could not protect you, and because you are in pain." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie didn't like it when Iago was sad no matter who was at fault for causing him to feel in such a manner. He was sad and that was the only thing that registered in her. Evie kissed his cheek and his lips and down to his neck and collar.

"No one could have seen it coming my love." Evie said in between kisses.

"I am in pain but it is nothing compared to the pain I feel when you are sad." Evie stopped for a moment and looked into his soft eyes and saw his lips smiling gently. It was a start...she had to admit that much. She wished for nightfall to come soon so they could run away, maybe that would please him?

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games