Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:35 pm
Ventura turns toward Vivi and begins to follow her toward the door. " So a tour of the castle. Will it be boring like a museum trip". He said to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Ross shook his head. "I will release him when we are safe from the rain, this will stop the pain until we can tend to it." He said another of the ancient words, and the dragon followed.

Kraga's mind was blank. All he knew was that he had to do as he was told.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 pm
Vivi laughed, "No, you'll be surpised what we have in the castle, like here *show him a room where people are useing magic*when we get new mages, we train them here *one of the mages uses a random spell & it explodes[BOOM]* Ack! *puts up a barrier, then when the smoke clears put it down* What the.....nevermind....*grabs Ventura & leaves* sorry you had to see that * sweatdrop * ok over here *shows him the kitchen* well of course the kitchen.....after that I need a drink to calm my nerves.....since we're here do you want somethin'? Ventura?" she asked while getting herself a drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 pm
Dervish chuckled at Shen's suggestions and shook his head. "Yes, a new turkey pen would be nice." He said then turned his head towards Erika. "And i would be honored if Master Erika would be willing to let me undertake the task." He said smiling.  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:30 pm
Erika thought for a moment. "alright. I need you to take on the role of a squire. You will then have access to the royals, as well as any other vital information. If you have the chance, you may assasinate the king, or princess, but do not go out of your way to do so. Try not to draw attention to yourself." she thought for a moment. "do not bring poisons with you, and only carry a knife." she looked at the wall trying to remember anything else. "you will report to either me or Shen, the first meeting will be in the Inn in the town closest to the castle, it will be on the fifth day of your service. Either Shen or I will collect your information, then inform you as to where and when the next meeting will be held." She looked at Dervish. "any else you wish to know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 pm
" I've recently developed a taste for wine. Do you have any." Jason asked he quietly.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm
User ImageScarlet sighed and nodded but as soon as they were in the cave Scarlet released Kraga and then went over to his tail were he was struck. She still hasn't recovered yet from using to much magic earlier, but she had to help Kraga. She focused on his tail and put her hand above it and there was a slight blue arua around her. Soon Kraga's tail was healed and the pain was all gone. "There, now stay here until the storm stops. Well come to think of it, we should stay here to Ross. It's too dangerous to be out now." Scarlet sat down on the ground next to Kraga and leaned against him. She chuckled as she tapped the gound next to her so that Ross could still sit down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:42 pm
Kraga growled slightly in pain when he was released from Ross' hold. but he stopped when Scarlet healed his tail.

Ross sat down next to her and leaned against Kraga. The only bad thing about having a dragon under his control, is that it drains his energy. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. before opening them and smiling at Scarlet.

Kraga wrapped his wing around the two, as though protecting them, then rested his huge head on his front claws, looking at the two from behind two half closed eyes.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:45 pm
Vivi smiled at him, "Of, course! Now let's see...." she then looks around then pulls out a red wine. "Will this do, sweetie?....Sorry I'm uh,.....*mummbles so no one can here (or so she thinks LOL)* I like cute boys.....*the back to normal volume* Heheheh * sweatdrop * so yeah." she then gets her a mix of blood & wine for herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:46 pm
User ImageScarlet held her arm but didn't really feel much pain. She knew that Ross was also exhusted, "Go to sleep Ross it will do you some good." After saying so she rested her head on his shoulder and slowly drifted off into sleep.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:49 pm
Ross sighed. He could feel the slow rise and fall of the dragon as he breathed. Soon enough he two drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm
User ImageScarlet awoke a couple minutes in her sleep and saw that Ross and Kraga were asleep. Shee looked down and saw Ross's hand she flatened her hand against his and slightly laughed. "You really did grow, the last time we did this my hand was a bit bigger then yours. You were a bit shorter then me," Scarlet chuckled. She then again fell asleep after speaking those last words.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:54 pm
"Cute guys you say. Your not that bad looking yourself". He replied while picking up the wine bottle. " Now whats up with you and Ross I saw how you looked at him on are way here from Scarlet's house and in the castle. you like him cause if you do you need to act fast". He said to her grinning. " Unless this is a dream then take as long as you want".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm
Ross woke up and looked at the sleeping Scarlet. He eased her head off of his shoulder and stood up. He climbed over Kraga's wing. and walked to the cave exit. He stood looking out at the now lightly falling rain.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:05 pm
Scarlet was awoken when Kraga was moaning in his sleep. She went over to him but didn't want to wake him so she sat over by his head and began to sing the song she would always sing to Kraga so that he could sleep.
(( youtube))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games