Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:11 pm
"I like you too,"she whispered back. "Now rest up I'll be here when you wake up,"she whispered, smiling. He sounded so sleepy, it was cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 pm
Inei smiled, turning over on his side. He draped an arm over her stomach and sighed happily, falling into a light sleep.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:17 pm
Huoriel's breath suddenly caught in her throat when he draped his arm over her. She had to let it out slowly in fear that she might wake him. She forced herself to remain perfectly still which wasn't so much of a hard thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 pm
A little while later, Inei woke slowly. He was in the same position as before. He blinked a few times, seeing Huoriel next to him. "I'm awake." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Huoriel chuckled, running her fingertips through his hair. "That you are," she smiled, as she continued to stroke his hair. "Sleep well?" She couldn't help, but smile brighter. She was happy that he was awake and with her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 pm
"I did, a nice refreshing nap. Did you stay awake that whole time?" Inei asked, smiling while she ran her fingers through his hair. It felt nice, so he didn't stop her, or move at all.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:28 pm
"Mhm, it wasn't a problem though,"Huroiel assured, continueing her stroking. "I'm glad you slept well."she whispered, smiling down at him. "Any dreams?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:30 pm
"Yes, actually." Inei said truthfully. He had dreamed of her...if she wanted to hear it, he'd tell her. And something told him she'd ask, out of curiosity.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:33 pm
"Oh, about what? I hope it was a good dream," Huoriel chuckled though she was actually really curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 pm
"It was." Inei said. He smiled at her. "So in the dream, I'm standing outside my house, on the balcony, leaning on the railing. Suddenly I hear soft footsteps behind me. I turn around and a smile lights up my face when I see this beautiful maiden standing there in a simple, white dress. She has long white hair, a beautiful face and smile, and flawless dark skin that contrasts well with the dress." he began, putting a hand on her cheek, as it was her he was talking about. "And she walks over to me, puts her arms around my neck, and kisses me tenderly on the lips. The only bad part about the dream is I can't see her eyes in any detail." he said with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm
"Sounds nice," Huoriel chuckled, smiling at him. She leaned over and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "But how's reality?" she whispered, smiling mischeviously before kissing him again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 pm
Inei held her into the second kiss, pulling away for air. "Slowly turning out like my dream." he whispered with a smile. There was no reason why it couldn't: they liked each other, they were falling for each other, and she was close to being able to take the cloth off her eyes when she stood outside.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:50 pm
Huoriel just smiled, still running her fingertips through his hair. "I'm glad," she whispered. Her heart started to thump against her chest again and she found it hard to breathe. Another strange feeling to go with the beating of her heart. Perfect.
She took a moment to catch her breath before looking back to where Inei's outline laid. "Should we head back to the cave?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 pm
"Let's go." Inei said, smiling as he stood up. He took both her hands and helped her up. "That dream has given me an idea." he said. "I know what I can bring for you, tomorrow." he said with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:56 pm
Huoriel raised an eyebrow at him even though he couldn't see it. Was he talking about that 'dress' in his dream. She had never worn a dress. She wondered what it was. She shrugged. One day she would be able to see herself in it. "It can wait, it's white isn't it?" Huoriel questioned. "It would just get dirty in the cave."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff