Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:11 pm
Gikishou smiled. "The skate park sounds great." He said, standing. "I'll get my first board that you can practice with, and some elbow and knee pads as well as a helmet." He got the stuff and put them in a small back pack, including putting his old board on the special holder. He got his own board and led Kyo outside. "I want you to hold on tight to me right now, okay? I want you to get used to how moving on a skateboard will feel." He said as he got on his board. He kept a foot on the ground as he gently pulled Kyo on. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:18 pm
Kyo nodded, holding on to Giki-san as tightly as needed. He was a bit excited to find out how skateboarding would feel like, but at the same time he was nervous. It looked like balancing on the board would take some practice, and even though he was sure that Giki-san would be able to get them both to the park safely, he was still afraid about falling. There was always a chance, no matter how slight it was, that the junior may lose balance on the way.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:21 pm
Gikishou wrapped an arm around him securely and took off, grinning at how natural this felt. His gut always told him when to bend or tense so that he wouldn't fall, even with the extra mass. He soon reached the park and pulled to a stop, letting Kyo off and kicking one end so that he caught it with his hand. "Alright, ready for your first lesson?" he asked, unzipping the bag and handing him the helmet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:30 pm
"Yeah, I'm ready," Kyo said, putting on the helmet. "What would I be learning? Balance or simple movement?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:33 pm
Gikishou smiled, helping him get on the pads. "Just balance on a real board for now." He put a foot in front of the wheels of the basic board he'd brought for Kyo so that it wouldn't move forward. "Now, put your right foot here... and your left one here..." He pointed to the two spots and waited for him to get on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:48 pm
Kyo got on the board and put his feet on their respective spots. For a moment the board wobbled a little and he thought he was going to fall, but eventually it stopped and just stayed where it was.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Gikishou smiled. "Good, you stayed on when it was wobbling, which is mostly it. Now for moving..." He took his hand and moved his foot so that it slowly rolled forward with kyo on it. He walked beside it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:59 pm
As Giki-san moved the board, Kyo tried to maintain the balance, but he was having a hard time doing so. After a few seconds of trying to stay on the board, Kyo felt himself falling backward and panic settled in him.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:05 pm
"Follow your gut." He said, using a free hand to keep him from falling backwards. "You want to keep your center of balance in your stomach, okay? Think of those free body diagrams you taught me to do. Weight is in the middle. Focus on keeping it there." He said, still walking forwards with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:12 pm
Kyo breathed out a sigh of relief as Giki-san prevented him from falling. He then let his focus fall once again on keeping balance and he this time he was more successful. There were a few times when he wobbled again, but he would stay calm and refuse to lose his focus.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:17 pm
Gikishou smiled. "Soon you'll be able to do it without concentrating on your balance. You get a gut feeling of how to stay balanced."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm
"You mean eventually I can unconsciously stay on?" Kyo asked, amazed. "Is that even possible? Well, actually, who am I to question?" He laughed a bit in embarrassment.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:20 pm
"Well, it just becomes natural. Like it's a part of you. You'll soon be wondering how you thought this was hard in the beginning."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 pm
"Like reading or music?" Kyo asked, hoping he was using the right subjects for comparison. "Something like those two, right?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Gikishu paused. "Sort of like reading. But try comparing it to this. What's that number in chemistry where you convert mols to molecules?" He didn't remember, but he knew Kyo would. It had to be memorized.

((I took the class over a year ago and I STILL remember it! it's 6.022x10 to the 23 power.))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games