Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:46 am
Thank you!!!! Happy Birthday to you too!! Hope you had a great birthday. smile heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 am
(While somehow still on the Hogwarts Express...?)
Jitterbug nervously enters his new common room, confused about how he's already been sorted, but very excited to be there! He looks around at the other students studying and playing Exploding Snap. He overhears that two people recently had birthdays? "Happy birthday!" he adds to the other well-wishers.

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:30 pm
Katherine looked nervously around the Hufflepuff common room. She couldn't believe it...she was a Hufflepuff! The common room was truly beautiful with the colours of Hufflepuff all over the place. "Hello everyone I look forward to spending a wonderful year with you all!" Katherine said excitedly as she picked a comfy chair to sit on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:38 pm
Hi! Amanda says to the girl who had just entered. I'm Amanda, what's your name?  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:22 am
*Calliope bursts into the common room with a squeal of delight.*

"GUYS! It's House Spirit Week!!!!!! There's a Badger in North Tower!!!!! Waaaaa-hoooo!!!!!"

*starts doing elaborate jig in celebration*

"Yeah! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh-Uh-huh-Uh-huh!!! I just LOVE school events! xd Probably a little too--Hey."

*Calliope freezes mid-jig seeing the new students, and then suddenly starts speaking in a normal tone of voice.*

"Hi there! I'm Calliope, Calliope Wimple! I've seen you guys around from time to time! ((such as in the ID shop or at the Pear--aw.. I miss the Pear)) Sorry about my display... I get a little over excited for events... especially one as TOTALLY AWESOME AS SPIRIT WEEK!" *clears throat* "See what I mean?"

((Thanks for all the birthday wishes!))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:19 pm
"Well I managed to get the badger 30 meters closer..." Aya said walking in after Calliope's jig. She looked around the room seeing all of the new Hufflepuffs. "Hi, I'm Aya Hewitt. And you are?" ((<-- Cookies to whoever gets that reference!!))  

KitsuSoraAya

Poseidons Puppet

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 am
"Hi everyone! So nice to meet you all. smile I'm Katherine Harris you all seem so nice and awesome! I look forward to a great school year with you!" Katherine blushed a little realizing she was getting way too excited. But then again...why shouldn't she be? "Did someone say there's a badger here?? Oh I love badgers!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Amelia walks in and sees Calliope dancing, she giggles enjoying her excitement......"Wow the common room has a good amount of people, and especially 1st years..." she walks up to the first years and says hello, Hi my name is Amelia Grey and i am your prefect" she smiles at them and continues, " If you feel troubled with what to do, definitely sign up for classes in the halls of learning......classes are a great way to earn house points smile , if you ever have any questions feel free to ask ANY fellow student......
((aya- from hermione))

User Image

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:05 pm
classes start tomorrow whats everyone taking?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:21 pm
((@Amelia: correct CX ))  

KitsuSoraAya

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana strolled into the common room. 'Hi guys' She said to the small crowd of Hufflepuffs. 'Hope your holidays were great.' She went over to the noticeboard and stuck up a big sign, which flashed, REMINDER, GET ENROLLED. CLASSES CLOSED SOON.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:20 am
"Hello everyone! Just so you know if you're a Hufflepuff please do your best in turning in work on time or you'll lose point opportunities and we all want the house cup again! Go puffies go!"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 am
User Image

Lana and Yami have a point a great way to get involved know your guild/ family members is to participate especially in classes its alot of fun maybe one or even two, what ever you pick..........last term was amazing because Hufflepuff stopped the incredible winning streak of Slytherin, which was huge and impressive i may add. SO guys have fun!!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:50 pm

I have to say, you guys ROCKED Spirit Week! Thanks so much!

Also, welcome to all the new first years! I am Amber Moonshade, your Head of House! Feel free to ask me any questions.
(Oh, and just know you've joined Hufflepuff at a peak of awesomeness so I expect nothing but awesomeness from you too. wink )

I'll be adding the first years to the student list and leveling up anyone who has been active soon. Sorry it hasn't been done earlier. Completely slipped my mind. sweatdrop

Stardust Disaster
Crew

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:03 am
"I would like to say that a Puffy won Spirit Week! XD Secondly the last time I took classes I was a First Year so how did I bump up to being a Third Year?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games