Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:31 pm
Haru came up from behind, scooping her up in his arm with one swift movement. "I've got the sugar addict!"he annocenced then grinned. "And you can't have her."
He laughed, running into the other room with her and slamming the door behind them then hiding in a near by closet.
"Sh Rena he won't find us here,"he whispered, his arms secured around her tight.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:34 pm
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she practically shouted at him.
She struggled against his grip. she wanted to go slug Chris a few times, not hide from him.
"What on Earth would give you the idea that this is okay? And just who do you think you're calling a sugar addict? Besides which I don't belong to anybody."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 pm
"I just said that to bug Chris," Haru whispered. "Because you know it will bug him that I ran off with him." He laughed softly, releasing his grip. "As for the sugar addict thing it just came to mind. Don't take offense."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm
"Give me one good reason why I should sit here quietly." she demanded, making no effort to lower her voice. "Frankly, you're very lucky I haven't hit you yet! And you haven't seen me take offense yet. If I were to take offense, calling me a sugar addict would be the last thing on my list to be offended by."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 pm
"I'll stop calling you stupid names,"Haru whispered, releasing his arms around her completly. "And I'll stop touching you like this."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:57 pm
"I still don't get why..." She began her voice a little softer.
She turned to face him and realized just how close they were. She froze, feeling the heat rush to her face. He was way too close for comfort, but she didn't exactly have anywhere else to go. She felt her breath catch in her throat, her remaining words lost as she just stared at him, finally silent.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Haru was just about to say something, but decided not to spike her anger while stuck in a closet with her. It was weird how she fell silent like that but he shrugged it off. "How long do you think it'll take him to figure out where we are?" he whispered only loud enough for her to hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:28 pm
"I...I don't know." Sh whispered looking away.
It felt almost awkward being cramped in that small space with him. Unfortunately, she had no other place to move to.
"Ren where are you?!" Chris called entering the room.
He had waited a while to look for her, hoping she would have cooled down a little...at least to the point where he wouldn't receive another bruise.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:37 pm
Haru went to shift his position slightly but only ended up closer to her. "Sorry.."he whispered, as he tried to get back to the way he was without making a big rukcus.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:44 pm
She froze. She could feel every muscle in her body tensing and a heat wave wash over her. It wasn't like the ones she normally experienced before she passed out. It was more of a sudden embarrassment though the only conclusion as to why that she could figure out was at how close they were.
"Ren, come on! Don't tell me you're still mad." Chris called again continuing his search.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:48 pm
Haru chuckled softly as he heard Chris searching for Rena. He couldn't wait to see his reaction when he found the two of them in a closet together. The guy was obviously crazy for her. He just hoped he didn't freak out to bad because two agents fighting could lead to disaster around them and that was no good.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 pm
"Aw come on Ren! It was just a peck on the kiss!" he whined.
He was growing tired of the game.
Her heart was hammering against her chest. Never in all her time as an agent had she been that...that what? She didn't know if she was nervous, scared, excited, or what. Her heart was just hammering away.
"Ren!"
He opened the door to the closet and she almost tumbled out.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:03 pm
Her loss of footing made him lose it so they both ended up on the floor by Chris's feet. Haru had caught himself before he could smash into her. His lips were only an inch from hers, but he quickly lifted himself up slightly before meeting Chris's gaze.
"Oh Hey, you found us," Haru chuckled, rubbing the back of his head with one hand while the other stayed sturdy on the ground. He then pushed himself off of her carefully before getting to his feet and helping her to hers. "Sorry about that," he said to Rena.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm
She said nothing as she stood though her face was beat red. Chris stared between them for a moment.
"Okay, what did you to do in there?" He demanded.
"Nothing!" She shouted turning another shade.
"Ren, you don't need to hide things from me. I've never seen you this red before."
"I-it was warm in there." She insisted.
She tried to move past him to the kitchenette, but he stopped her, his arms wrapping around her.
"Come on. Tell me." He coaxed.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:23 pm
"It was a crammed I should of thought before hiding us in that closet," Haru said in aplogetic voice. He knew exactly why she was that red, he had to keep himself from grinning which wasn't hard for Mister Strife.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games