Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 am

Mikage listened to Orin describe the fairy in the photo. Though as he talked, Mikage thought he heard a bit of sadness in his voice, he always wondered what happened to his mother, but he truly wasn't going to ask. It wasn't his place to know. Impulsively, Mikage wrapped his arms around Orin gently, just holding him. After a long silence, MIkage spoke, "Want to show pa the photo?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:24 am

Orin still didn’t look away from the picture until Mikage put an arm around him. Orin snuggled into the other boy seeking to small amount of comfort he was being offered. “We could but do you think it would make him sad, its been years since hes seen anything of mom.” Orin said.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 am

Mikage thought for a moment, "It could, but he may also be happy, only be cause it has been a while since he saw anything of her." he said looking at the picture as well. "But she is really pretty though," he said smiling.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:46 am

“Father said she was the prettiest thing he had ever seen. I think we should show it to him. After all if he starts crying we’re always here right?” Orin said softly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 am

Mikage looked at Orin nodding, "Of course we are." he said getting up and off the bed, waiting for Orin by the door.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:02 am

Orin smiled following Mikage by getting off the bed. He then gently picked up the picture and carried it to him.

"Oh boys I was about to bring you up a snack, whats the picture of?" Orin's father questioned. Orin slowly handed it over and Orin's father looked it over curiously before giving a gasp. "Its your mother." he gasped. "Where did you get this?"

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:06 pm

"My friends. The photo was taken by there great-grandmother. Apparently she saved her or something and they became friend." Mikage said explaining the photo the best way he could.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:36 pm

“Mikage I need you to make sure no one besides you, Orin and your friends know about this picture. The council will not be happy if one of the fanatics find out about this picture and it being so close to Orin. If they trace the story behind it they may find out what Orin is. You can do that for me right Mikage, don’t let anyone else know about the picture.” Orin’s father questioned.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Mikage sighed, already it was to late about the picture being out in public. "Its a bit late for that pa...what happened was that my friend started a web site for people who believed in fairies, well it turns out that they posted a copy of the picture on line and one the members was a fanatic and hacked the site to figure out where the girls lived to get the picture. Of course they told him they longer have the picture and that its gone, but they girls no nothing about it being related to your or Orin." he said looking at the floor ever so slightly.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 am

Orin's father gave a sigh hearing that the picture was already in the open and a fanatic knew about the thing. It was dangerous but he knew even beginning to suggest giving it to the council would have Orin in fits. It was the only picture he had seen of his mother in years. "We'll have to be careful, no one can know how closely Orin is related to that picture. If a fanatic got a hold of that the council would not be pleased."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:28 am

Mikage looked at Orin and Pa, curiously. "Actually I wouldn't worry about it much since the man can't track the photo through mail or anything since it was given straight to me. So there is a very slim chance that the person can track it to Orin." he said.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:47 am

Orin's father looked relieved hearing that the picture couldn't be traced. "I trust you Mikage and I believe you. However it also means you still need to be careful Orin." he continued turning a stern gaze to his son.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Mikage smiled and nodded glad to see the relief on Pa's face. Turning to Orin he smiled reassuringly. But because of the picture he was curious. For as long as Mikage could remember he never met Orin's mom, and he was told brief things about her. He wanted to know what she was like. But instead of asking he said, "Keep the picture Orin." he said smiling.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Orin looked surprised when Mikage told him to keep the picture. "Really?" he questioned at first. "Mi-kun your friends gave this to you I don't want to take something you shared together." Orin protested softly after a few moments.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Mikage smiled and nodded. "Of course. It holds more importance to you than it does me." he said reassuringly.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games