Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 pm
ALL JOKES ASIDE, ON MY BEHALF AND I'M PRETTY SURE THE REST OF MW AS WELL, WOULD LIKE TO TRULY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE OR UNEASE OR WHATEVER ILL WILL OUR PRANKING HAS CAUSED ANYONE. ALL THIS WAS INTENDED FOR FUN AND FUN ALONE, NOTHING MORE OR LESS. IF ANYBODY HAS TAKEN OFFENSE TO THE SITUATION AT HAND, THEN I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND DEEP HEARTFELT APOLOGIES TO ALL AND HOPE THAT THERE ARE NO HARD FEELINGS. SINCE THERE ARE DIFFERENT ASPECTS ON WHAT'S "APPPROPRIATE" PRANKING BEHAVIOR, THEN I ADVISE THAT WE MEET AND COME TO TERMS AS FAR AS THIS GOES. I'M VERY GRATEFUL TO BE APART OF THE GGG AND I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO JEPORADIZE THAT. AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISCONCEPTION AND HOPE WE ALL CAN STILL CONVERSE WITH ONE ANOTHER WITHOUT PROBLEMS. THANK YOU.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:51 pm
*applaudes* That was a very nice and heartfelt annoucement you just made, Icy! I am positive that Lily and all of GGG will appreciate your honesty. *ponders for a moment* ... Can I get you some tea perhaps? 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 pm
I believe Psyzapp has an entire list of pranks in her thread of fun things to do and I'm sure the Most Wanted Gang will think of some other ridiculous and entertaining ones ~ complete destruction and annihilation isn't one of them ~ that's for the Kill This Thread. Now, Lily's is reopened after some cleanup from the lovely Miss Faerie and we'll let the pranking begin.

*Foresees a water fight complete with pieces of balloons in the near future as well as Lily's stock of tea being completely spiked with alcoholly.*

((If there are issues with some of Lily's "good deeds", please let me know and we'll work out something better. Bratty wants to keep the GGG one of the funnest places for Geezers to play.))

Loves y'all. heart  
Eileen50 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 39!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 pm
*claps* Most interesting speeches, Ladies! *grins slyly and thinks about what devious prank she might do when the time comes ... *  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 pm
Lol ~ if the RNG would cooperate... wink  
Eileen50 generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 20!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm
Yeah, it seems I'm not having much luck in that area lately ... stare

EDIT: Mwahahahah! I got a zero! twisted  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 pm
Woooow ...*Burp!*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:34 pm
*Eileen exits the Pad and goes to the nearest discount store. She shops around for a short time and comes back to the Pad carrying several packages. She opens the packages and starts tossing rolls of TP all over inside the Pad. Then she goes outside and tosses more rolls of TP all over the trees and the building. She picks up all the package wrappers and empty cardboard tubes and places them inside the nearest trashcan. All of a sudden, a loud clap of thunder echos throughout GGG* Mwahahahaha! Perfect! A storm is in the making! *Eileen makes a mad dash back to MW just as it starts to rain* twisted  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 pm
*walks past Lily's pad* What the...? gonk Eileen! *quickly sends Smok to start gathering up the tp outside, then goes inside to start cleaning up the rest*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 pm
eek ninja Toilet paper! Thanks Kits for busting Eileen. *Gathers the paper outside near the door while Smok cleans up the upper level. * Awww... it's raining buckets out there.

*Finishes clearing up the toilet paper not realizing there's a piece of damp paper clinging to the hem of her skirt.* Need to get some warm water on for tea.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 pm
*smok comes inside, bits of toilet paper stuck to his scales* No problem, Lily. ^_^ Though you might want to get that piece on your skirt... *sits down to help smok get cleaned up*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 am
*strolls in with tiger*

The chamomile tea last night did the trick, Lily. Always good to have a stock of 'medicinals' around.

Let me put some of these mums around. Flowers are always nice. Too bad the TP can't be used for something.....hmmmm.  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
QuietStorm XII generated a random number between 1 and 50 ... 47!

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:16 am
* Whistles as I walk by the tea house*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:22 am
*Walks in and notices a strip of TP hanging off one of the ceiling fans* What the ... ? Oh never mind, I think I've got a pretty good idea of what happened in here last night! *chuckles at the thought as he makes his way over to the coffee maker to pour himself a cup of coffee* I see an Edit has been made in the house rules here as well. This is very good. I am glad that Lily wants to make sure that everyone here in GGG has a fun time with pranking between the boundaries of the 3 threads of Lily's Pad, Most Wanted and at Grabby Geezers! *Grabs a couple of Macadamia Nut Cookies to go with his coffee, tosses a nice tip into the tip jar, and heads back out the door to get on with his rounds.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:32 am
*busies herself polishing countertops cleared of TP*

*tiger eyes little dragon*

Play nice, now! hehehe. Think I'll go out and see what other fall decorations we could put around the place.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games