Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:46 pm
"Hmm. I'm not sure." Alicia said, and began to slowly scower the kitchen for something to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:27 pm
Rain followed Alicia with his eyes. She looked still sleepy. "I could cook waffles or pancakes if you want." he offered softly, looking at her face for some approbation.
As he waited for an answer, he added. "I think we should go on vacations as we planned. The three of us...or the five of us..." he added, waiting for a reaction.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:31 pm
"Five?" Alicia said, thinking. She counted on her fingers: Herself, Rain, Lily... "Oh, that would be fun." said Alicia with a faraway smile. "And... waffles would be nice." she spoke with a quiet giggle.

//OOC: I have H1N1 D8 It's confirmed! ; - ;//  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:16 am
Rain looked at Alicia and started doing the batter. Several minutes later the smell of waffles was adding to the hot chocolate scent. "Nutella or confectioner sugar?" he offered her.

He looked up at her. "Do you think Lily would agree to take care of two more people?" he asked unsure.

((*hugs* feel better okay? And keep us posted... ))  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:29 pm
//OOC: Turns out I might have strep... my mom is going to take me to urgent care and get me tested.//

Alicia tapped her chin and said, "Nutella, please... And I don't think Lily would mind. But then again, I don't really know how she thinks."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:06 pm
"I'll have confectioner sugar please!" Kira appeared out of nowhere. Kira then made a loud burp.

(( Not a very good introduction, is it? It's my first time role playing!))  

supersailorpeach

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm
//OOC: Erm, we're in someone's house. You have to get to know the characters and stuff... You can be one of Alicia's friends dropping by for a visit.//  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:13 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
//OOC: Erm, we're in someone's house. You have to get to know the characters and stuff... You can be one of Alicia's friends dropping by for a visit.//

((Sorry! I'll fix that! I'm an rookie at this))

Kira felt kind of weird suddenly paying her friend Alicia a visit. She quietly walked up to her door and rang the doorbell.  

supersailorpeach

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:16 pm
Alicia's head perked up. "A visitor...?" she wondered aloud. Though she was still in her pajamas, she stood up, walked to the front door, and opened it slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:06 pm
"H-Hi! Remember me? I'm your friend, Kira. Can I please come in?" Kira was nervous when she said this. She twirled her brown hair which was up in pig tails.  

supersailorpeach

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 pm
"Oh, hi, Kira! Come in!" Alicia offered. she always ignored the fact that entering a flipping mansion was a little strange for people.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:13 pm
"Thank You!" Kira ran inside and tripped on air. She fell flat on her face on the floor.  

supersailorpeach

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 pm
"Ah! Are you all right?" Alicia asked, swifty walking over to Kira.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:53 pm
Rain frowned. "It is 7am! A visitor?!"

The ring bell woke Eosy up and in was downstairs in a second. "Okay?"

Rain nodded looking at Kira and Alicia.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:59 pm
Someone staggered into the doorway, panting. Alicia, a little confused, glanced over. "Kira, don't walk so fast. And... the dogs..." The figure said. "You shouldn't wear so much black, Cato," Alicia said, giggling. She stood up and held her hand out to Kira. "I should introduce everyone..." She said quietly. "Rain, Kira. Kira, Rain. Rain, Cato. Cato, Rain. Eosy, Cato. Cato, Eosy. And... is that it?"  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games