Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 pm
~"I will show you how to do it later....but the alchemy takes years of experience along with Physical training with yourself and with your surroundings. That was what i was going to train you on the first day... The physical side."

Alex looked at Lynette.

~"I hope you understand some day, even if it is today."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm
-"I hope so too, I'm basically useless the way I am now."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:34 am
~"You are not useless. If you were useless, you would be a pathetic, normal human being who didn't have powers like the guy in the accident."

Alex rubbed his hands. Then noticed something glowing from Lynette's pocket. He instantly knew from the aura from it something was amiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 am
Laleo sat in the quiet room staring at the sleeping Stella.
Ha tossed a knife back and forth between his hands, thinking about what he was going to do.

~Can I avoid this again? Or do I just kill her and run?

The four wings on his back started to form, along with two more.

~This is so tempting. But do I really go through with it?  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:51 am
~"Lynette, what is the glow from your pocket? Why is it giving off a bad vibe?"

Alex looked at Lynette with concern.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:03 am
Lynette pulled the charm out of her pocket, looked at the charm and back at Alex. She moved over to the other sode of the door and peeked in the room.
She saw Laleo in thought. Looking back at Alex, she shrugged. When she looked back over to Laleo, she saw that he was looking at her aunt, and also noticed his wings.
Eyes wide, she cupped a hand over her mouth and slid back down the wall into a sitting position. Pulling up her knees to her chest she closed her eyes.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 am
Alex seeing Lynette act that way ahd him realize what was happenning. Alex stood up and walked over to the door and walked in. He then stopped inbetween Laleo and Stella. Alex looked at Laleo.

~"Leo, what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 am
Lynette turned to look over at what Alex was doing.
He was really going to kill her now, down here in the tunnels. She's even asleep. That's unbelievable. I knew she had to go soon, but that's just disrespectful to everyone here. I wonder what he would've said once we found out...
Lynette turned her head forward and stood up. Brushing off her pants she walked in the room, only staying close to the wall. She went over to sit by her aunt, who was still asleep, or so they all thought.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 am
~"I can't... This just isn't right... I'd rather kill meself... I may be used by someone else. But I still have a heart. For now anyway."
Laleo stood up. He threw the knife, it stuck into the wall across from him.
~"Stella, I'm sorry... I just can't take you from Lynette..."
He looked over at Lynette, trying not to cry.

~"However, I may be able to stall for a little longer. It's just getting hard each time... I'll leave here, if you don't trust me anymore, Lynette. I know my actions are not the most nobel when I kill someone. Trust me, you don't even know half of what could be worse then this..."

He walked to the door and looked back at everyone. A tear streaking down his cheek.
~"I'm better of not remebering any of this. Any of you. It hurts me to stay around. I've lost so much already. To go through with this will probably cause me to lose any humanity I have left... I'm just better off alone. It's pointless to retain these emotions... Or any hope of finding anyone in my family... Or Anastasia... They're all dead already..."

He stepped through the door and started back down the tunnel towards the cottage.
~"Alex take care of Lynette for me. I'm trusting you... She's the closest one to Ana that I have ever met... I don't wnat to hurt her... I guess Time will just have to be merciful when and if we meet again..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:55 am
Lynette stared at the floor. Tears welling up in her eyes, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want him to go, or to be willingly forgotten. She shook her head, trying to clear her emotions. She heard Stella heave a long sigh. Looking up at her, Lynette noticed for the first time how tired and run down she seemed. Stella looked over at Lynette, and without moving her lips, she spoke to her.
Lynette, you know I have to go someday...And that someday has actually suppose to have been the night you brought Laleo to the store. When I left you at the store? I visited my lawyer to complete my will, everything goes to you. Remember the basket I had brought with me yesterday morning? It's in the room you slept in at Alex's cottage, in there, are the legal papers for the store, the house and the will...Lynette, never doubt yourself, you have many talents to discover. My only regret is not having the strength to teach you.

Stella stood up and gave Lynette a hug.
-"Always try your best, and don't give up."

Stella looked to Alex and nodded.
-"I'm afraid my expiration date is long past due. Thank you, Alex, for everything you've done, and things you will do."

Stella walked out of the room and down the passage way towards Laleo. Walking more briskly than ever, she came within a few feet behind him.
-"Laleo, I've been ready for you for a while now, but before you do you job, there is something I owe to you..."

Stella stopped and waited for Laleo to turn around. Once he did, she looked him in the eyes and they stood frozen. Her eyes locked on his, she took him on a trip to unlock a part of his past. It only lasted for a few seconds before her connection broke. All her strength had diminished. Leaning a shoulder on the wall, she put a hand to her forehead.
-"I've done as much as I could...but I'm sure it helped a little. Do something...to keep that memory safe...write it down or something."
She was out of breath, tired and sore.

-"Now, if you will, help me get back to my loved ones..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:51 pm
Laleo smiled and took Stella in his arms.
~"Thank you, and I will."

He rested a hand on her chest, there was a soft glow around her and her breathing slowed to a stop.

~"We'll meet again. I'm sure."

He laid her down on the floor on the tunnel, the earth around her slowly wrapped her up and she dissapeard. The ground glowed and was gone.

Laleo sat against the opposite side. Wondering what will happen next and how much of his memory would return.
Thinking over what he had done, he took a small bit of the earth were Stella had been. Holding it carefully in his hands, he shaped it into a small tree. It glowed a briliant green then faded, causeing the earth to harden.

~Not to be mean, Stella, but I'm sure Lynette would like something to remember you by.

He carefully walked back to the room, holding the small tree as gently as he could. He stood in the doorway watching Lynette.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 pm
Trying to regain a steady face, she threw her head back and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she was back to normal. She looked to Alex who was facing the wall, and then to the doorway. Shocked, she stood up. She was speechless. Not knowing what to say, she gave a small smile and shrugged her shoulders.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:05 pm
-"I lose sight of them once. ONCE. Geez, why do I have no sense of direction?" Eve said, wandering the tunnels. It was no use to look toward the future to see a way to Lynette, she had no idea what tunnel was which. The dragon was trotting by her side.
-Eve sighed. "I guess you do deserve a name." The dragon looked like it shrugged. Eve thought for a bit and then said, "Gematria." The dragon liked it because it rolled onto its back. "Do you know what that name is?" she asked it. It rolled back up and cocked its head like a dog. "The killing name." The dragon seemed more than happy to accept that name. "And it's the name of a song haha."
-Being lost for about three more minutes pissed Eve off. "Allright. There has to be some way out of this hell hole." She sat on the ground and closed her eyes. She saw herself arriving at a wall that opened up. It was dark, but she casted a white light with her hand and the tunnel lit up. On the wall was a long, dragged mark that looked like a tree. Eve stood up and opened her eyes and illuminated the tunnel. She started to walk for a few more minutes then saw the tree crack. Do I sit out here and wait for them? She thought. Nah.
-"Lynette? Chaos? Alex?" she asked the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:35 pm
~"Eve is back and alive."

Alex turned to the door and yelled.

~"Just push the wall a little bit!"

Alex turned back to Lynette.

~"Lynette, your aunt was more brave than you know. She had been through many battles, including recently. She died with no regrets. So, in turn, you as well must have no regrets. She was a strong woman, and I believe you may be stronger."  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:41 pm
Lynette turned her head towards Alex with a smile.
-"Yeah, I guess your right about one thing, and I can only hope to be as strong as she was."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games