Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 pm
Zane blushed slightly at what he thought he might be insinuating with what he was about to say, "We may need to cut it to keep your father from finding you. I have the tools of you don't mind my cutting it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm
Tillie took in a breath of air at his offer. Part of her thought it was bold request, and part of her swooned at what the proposition could mean. She felt her cheeks flush as she asked, "Zane, you're looking to..." her question ran off. She wasn't sure how to word her question. She stopped, shaking her head to clear her mind. "What are your intentions, Zane?" she asked bluntly.  

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:07 pm
Zane shook his head, he knew it was going to sound like that. "I intend to cut your hair to change how you look so that your father may not find you. I do not feel that we know each other well enough to vow our lives together." He put his hand over hers, "Maybe in time, but not right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 am
Tillie felt as if her heart skipped a beat when Zane's hand touched hers. She was very pleased to know that Zane was fond of her the way that she was fond of him. She relaxed slightly, and said, "Then we shall cut my hair."  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:17 pm
Zane sighed quietly, he had hardly avoided looking like a fool just there, "So do you know what you want it to look like? I can make dyes for any color you like. You don't need to tell me just now, but think on it. Oh, and be sure to put your hood on. We are getting close to town and we don't want anyone to see you now and after, they could make the connection and we don't want them to go to the king to tell them of your new look for a reward."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 pm
Tillie kept one arm wrapped around Zane, and used the other to pull the hood of her cloak over her head. She considered how she would like her hair to be, she wanted some pink.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Zane pulled his own hood up as they were passing through some shrubs onto a road that would take them to the town. "Please keep silent Tillie, we don't want anyone to recognize you even by voice until you have your disguise." He took a small bit of wood and slipped it under his tongue to alter his own voice then urged the horses into a slight trot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:25 pm
Tillie leaned her head against Zane's back and nodded to show that she would remain silent. Then she left her head there so that she would not be tempted to speak to Zane about something that she saw.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 pm
Zane guided the horses to the inn and dropped from the horse just outside of the Inn, he tied up and grabbed the pack as Tillie lowered herself to the ground, then led the way into the inn and signaled to the innkeeper, when he spoke his voice had a low bass quality that it hadn't had before "I would like to get a room with two beds and enough room for meditation, as well as two spots in the stable for our horses." He pulled out a small bag with a few silver coins and payed for the room and space, "We are here to make a delivery to a couple that have ordered the horses out front. They will be showing up in the middle of the night, a young girl, high elf I think, and a young man, a cave elf. I would like you to give them directions to the room we are staying in so that we may conclude our business in private."
"No problem here brother. Your room is on the first floor, room two."
"Thank you, and please, no disturbances. My travel companion is currently on her second year of a vow of silence, and we are both under a vow of solitude, we may not be seen physically by anyone outside of the order."
"Understood, will you be coming out for food?"
"We have food with us." Zane nodded and led the way to the room and held the door open for Tillie before closing and locking it behind him. He then pulled his hood off and grinned at Tillie and whispered, "How did I do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Tillie smirked, "I am not sure I should answer that, it might break my vow of silence." she teased quietly. Then she hugged Zane, "It was a wonderful cover story." she told him. Tillie looked around the room and took a seat on one of the beds, "Zane, I would like my hair to have pink in it." she told him. She took her hair which fell to the back of her knees and indicated the middle of her back, "I would like the longest layer to be this long, and I want shorter layers above it, and I would like to have some hair cut to frame my face." she told him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:01 pm
Zane nodded and gently took her chin in his hand to turn her head, picturing what it would look like. "That sounds like it would be beautiful. And very fitting for you too." He slid a stool to the middle of the room and gestured to it. "Sit please." Then set his bag on the table in the room and pulled out a small set of shears, some dried herbs, and a mortar and pestle. He grinned as he slid the loop of the shears over his finger, "I normally use this to pick pockets, so you don't need to worry about my not having control with it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:16 pm
Tillie sat on the stool and watched Zane as he moved to set his bag down. She smiled, "I wasn't concerned about your control." she told him. She ran her fingers through her hair, "Even if it were to be messed up, it would grow back." she told him. Tillie tried to sit still, but found that she was anxious.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:29 pm
Zane noticed her fidgeting and gently placed a hand on her shoulder, "Either you are nervous about my cutting it, or you don't want to lose your hair." He brought his face next to hers, "It's all right Tillie," He kissed her cheek quickly, "I've done this to myself before too. Ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm
Tillie found his words reassuring, but shut her eyes and nodded. "Just do it." She was only nervous because this was the first major step to freedom in her life. She scolded herself and recognized that the first step was running away with a cave elf thief. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. "Okay, I am ready now." she said.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:50 pm
He started by trimming out the basic shape of her hair until most of it was no longer then her mid back. "So what did you mean by layered?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff